Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Christine Ford's Fake Voice eye rolling smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 09, 2018 02:28AM

So first of all - she had some weird-ass fake little girl voice going on. Give me a break.

STAR WARS Rachel Butera impersonates Dr. Ford’s Voice from Kavanaugh Hearings!

[www.youtube.com]

(Read the comments - lol)

"Dr. Ford’s testimony was not credible, that her whole demeanor and her body language, it was just so rehearsed and coached. From the way she acted behind the microphone like she had never seen one before in her life… Her voice was quivering and I don’t mean to sound cruel, but, I mean, that was… I can’t believe that, you know, an intelligent and well-educated world traveler, public speaker, can get behind a microphone and act like it’s like she was just the most frail and wilted flower in the world, you know.

I noticed her speech pattern. Those of us whose profession involve the voice know very well the various vocal techniques that professional vocalizers use, and she used to a great effect what is called uptalking or up-speaking, and that means to end every sentence on an up note.

It promotes the idea that you’re young and innocent and vulnerable, and it’s what you say was the little girl type voice."

“It’s not just them. It’s young girls, teenage girls sound this. And very vulnerable. That’s key to this. The key to Blasey Ford’s speech pattern was sounding vulnerable and scared and just totally innocent and, ‘Why am I here? I, I, I think sooooo. I, I, I’m not suuuuure,’ and it just works. It makes you think that whoever you’re hearing is scared to death, is very vulnerable; couldn’t possibly be lying.

“But how many 53- or 55-year-olds do you hear speaking that way?”

"Even if she wasn’t a shrink you’d know she faked it because women seem to instinctively know that people, especially men, tend to reflexively adopt a protective attitude in the presence of a waif.

Yes. It was obvious from the moment she opened her mouth.

And she did it on purpose. Shes got years of psychological training and is aware of the impact of this.

Of course she faked it. Real people don’t talk like that.

Why do you think they scrubbed the Internet of all evidence of her existence? Any video of her speaking in her normal voice would have blown her cover in minutes.

I knew immediately when hearing her that it was all fake. How people can hear her and not see she was manipulating her voice, crying with no tears, and seeing her expressions change so dramatically."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christine Ford's Fake Voice eye rolling smiley
Date: October 09, 2018 02:37AM

Body language expert on Fake Christine Ford's voice -

[youtu.be]

Date: October 09, 2018 02:37AM

For Those Who Wonder About Ms. Blasey’s Little Girl Voice, Read This

[www.independentsentinel.com]

Date: October 09, 2018 02:45AM

Body Language Expert sees flaws in Ford's Credibility -

Laura Ingraham’s body language expert talked about her cutsy little girl voice and motions.

Body language expert talks key moments from Ford testimony

Oct. 03, 2018 - 4:59 - Body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass reveals on 'The Ingraham Angle' key moments from Dr. Ford's testimony that stood out to her.

[video.foxnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2018 02:48AM by Jennifer.

Date: December 13, 2018 05:07PM

So as you can see from this video, Ford was putting on a fake voice -

Blasey-Ford's scared little girl voice has disappeared in first public statement since her Senate testimony

[www.americanthinker.com]

When Professor Christine Blasey-Ford testified against the Supreme Court nomination of then-Judge Brett Kavanaugh, my very first impression was that her voice sounded fake. She sounded like a scared little girl, her voice tremulous, creating an impression of sadness and vulnerability – just the thing to create sympathy. I immediately wondered if this was some sort of act, or if her mental state was somehow altered for her performance on national television. As a former professor myself, I wondered how on Earth she could command a classroom with that scared little girl voice.

For the first time since her testimony, we now have the opportunity to hear her voice, and guess what! She doesn't sound at all like the witness whose fear and suffering moved so many Democrats and feminists. She sounds like a grown-up, a professor, indeed.

Compare her opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee...

...with this video introduction she offered for Sports Illustrated's "Inspiration of the Year" award:

(Videos at the link)

Why it’s almost like two different people! Multiple personality disorder? Hypnosis? Acting?

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 14, 2018 06:23AM

She says -So as you can see from this video, Ford was putting on a fake voice -

Wow Anyone else see that besides Jennifer?

Some how I missed that??????????????????????????????????????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables