Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Orange County, California Voter Fraud
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 29, 2018 01:27AM

On Election Day night, the Republican is declared the winner. Then for days and weeks, more and more votes 'turn up', are found, until enough fraudulent votes are counted that switches the results from the Republican winning to the Democrat winning -

ALL OF ORANGE COUNTY Turns Blue After Democrats Find Thousands of Votes Post Election Day

[www.thegatewaypundit.com]

Orange County, a traditionally conservative enclave in Southern California turned all blue after Democrats FOUND tens of thousands of votes post election day.

Just two years ago in 2016, only 2 Congressional districts in Orange County voted blue–now just two years later every single district voted blue.

Democrat blue wave? More like Democrat election fraud.

The 39th district was officially called for Democrat Gil Cisneros over Republican Young Kim who was up by 3 points on election night and was set to be the first Korean-American Congresswoman. The Democrats stole this race with ‘late votes.’

Young Kim was up by 3,900 votes on election night with 100% of the precincts reporting according to AP and she ended up losing by 3,000 votes 11 days after the election.

Republican Congresswoman Mimi Walters in California’s 45th district was also ahead on election night then was magically defeated by Democrat Katie Porter several days after the election.

Democrat Katie Porter was trailing Mimi Walters on election night then jumped ahead by hundreds of votes after the Democrats produced thousands of ballots after the election.

There may be something more sinister happening in Orange County, California.

The Gateway Pundit spoke to two concerned voters in California’s 45th district who said when they went to vote, they were told they weren’t on the roster so they were given provisional ballots.

Two registered Republicans in California’s 45th district told this reporter that they have been voting for over 20 years in Orange County and what happened this midterm has never happened to them–EVER.

“I’ve been a registered Republican and an active voter for over 20 years and when I went to vote on election day, I was told that I wasn’t on the roster so I was given a provisional ballot,” a Republican voter told The Gateway Pundit.

Was this an isolated incident or is this more widespread?

One America News reporter Jack Posobiec spoke to a pollworker in California on election day.

The pollworker told Jack Posobiec, “I have received a very large amount of voters whose registration was changed to vote by mail without their consent and then not mailed their ballots. I’m allowing provisional voting. My registrar is giving me the runaround about this and just saying don’t worry. This is not my first election. I have not seen this problem before.

The Drudge Report featured the story about the stunning losses in Orange County and the responses by concerned voters in Southern California raised eyebrows as well.

One woman who lives in Newport Beach in California’s 48th district said she hasn’t missed a vote in 43 years and was forced to fill out a provisional ballot on election day; her vote still hasn’t been counted.

“I was made to fill out provisional ballot after voting in the same precinct in OC consistently 20 years said I was mail in never have been My vote still has not been counted I check daily. Same with red friends. I’m ind. never missed a vote n 43 yrs,” tweeted a Newport Beach resident named Vanessa Butler.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Orange County, California Voter Fraud
Date: November 29, 2018 01:42AM

The Orange County numbers don't add up - Democrats had 300,000 more votes for Congressional Seats than for Govornor!

Republicans lost 14 House seats after the fact with new found ballots!

Double checking the numbers:
GOP votes for Gov: 489,249
GOP Votes for House: 590,598
So some Democrats voted for GOP representatives? Or they had to add GOP votes, too? Doesn't make sense, as well as some people will vote for Governor or Senator and not bother to voter for House, but hardly ever the reverse. It makes no sense at all!

VOTER FRAUD? Orange County Numbers DON’T ADD UP – GOP Candidate for Governor Wins District But EVERY SINGLE HOUSE SEAT Is Swept?

Orange County, a traditionally conservative enclave in Southern California turned all blue after Democrats found tens of thousands of votes post election day.

Just two years ago in 2016, only 2 Congressional districts in Orange County voted blue–now just two years later every single district voted blue.

Democrat blue wave? More like Democrat election fraud.

UPDATE— We used numbers from Politico and the Orange County website. The OC website shows counts from Orange County and does not include numbers from outside the county.

From a reader:

I did a bit of my own research, and what’s interesting is in both Stanislaus County (ca-10) and Orange County Republican John Cox beat Gavin Newsom for Governor. John Cox ran a horrible campaign and was virtually invisible. I find it hard to believe that voters would split the ticket — voting R for an unknown guy Governor and D for a super liberal congressperson. Just seems like a BIG red flag.

The election results——

Orange County Governor’s race:
Republican John Cox 489,249 (497,002)
Democrat Gavin Newsom 476,827 (487,704)

Orange County House results:
District 39:
Democrat Gil Cisneros 113,075 (74,742)
Republican Young Kim 109,580 (70,718)

District 45:
Democrat Katie Porter 143,144 (145,895)
Republican Mimi Walters 135,120 (136,902)

District 46:
Democrat Lou Correa 85,691 (88,732)
Republican Russell Lambert 40,777 (41,645)

District 47:
Democrat Alan Lowenthal 124,436 (42,351)
Republican John Briscoe 69,942 (37,366)

District 48:
Democrat Harley Rouda 140,323 (141,903)
Republican Dana Rohrabacher 123,401 (124,816)

District 49:
Democrat Mike Levin 139,480 (36,817)
Republican Diane Harkey 111,778 (31,774)

Total votes in Orange County House races:
Democrat: 776,218
Republican: 590,598

So according to the election results:

300,000 (299,931) more Democrats voted for the Democrats in the Orange County Congressional races than voted for Democrat Gavin Newsom for governor.

Update with OC County numbers: There were (530,427) Democrat votes in Orange County for Congress and only (487,704) for the Democrat governor. Democrats picked up more than 42,000 votes in Congress over the governor’s race.

The Republican candidate won the governor’s race in Orange County but every single House seat picked up enough votes AFTER ELECTION DAY to sweep Orange County.

This (still) screams of voter fraud.

And Republican John Cox beat Newsome by 12,000 votes in Orange County.

The Republican running for governor had more votes than the democrat in Orange County.
But Republicans lost EVERY HOUSE SEAT in Orange County?
This makes no sense and points to fraud.

This came from TGP reader:

I’m is lifelong Californian and want this exposed. I was a Democrat until recently and know many former California Democrats like me who are sick of what’s happening in California. These seats were stolen.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:14AM

Just Like Trump crying voter fraud

Date: November 29, 2018 03:18AM

Is Voter Suppression a Bigger Problem Than Voter Fraud?

with 1.5 million voters purged In GA alone 2012 2016?

Date: December 01, 2018 12:05PM

Quote Jennife rDemocrat blue wave? More like Democrat election fraud.

If so jennifer why no Hearing like whats going on in North Carolina???
You got another nothing burger if you had somthing there would be hearings right?

Now look at the details with Election In North Carolina and you can say Republican Fraud loud and Clear!, but lets just wait till the hearings
for even more detail Democrate Fraud She cackles Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hearing set on fraud charges in North Carolina race
The Washington Post | Friday, Nov. 30, 2018, 10:21 p.m.

Democratic congressional candidate Dan McCready, left, leans against wallboard as he pauses during a Habitat For Humanity building event in Charlotte, N.C. North Carolina election officials agreed Friday, Nov. 30, to hold a public hearing into alleged “numerous irregularities” and “concerted fraudulent activities” involving traditional mail-in absentee ballots in the 9th Congressional District, apparently in two rural counties. Republican Mark Harris leads McCready by 905 votes from nearly 283,000 cast in all or parts of eight south-central counties reaching from Charlotte to near Fayetteville.

Mark Harris speaks to the media during a news conference in Matthews, N.C. North Carolina election officials agreed Friday, Nov. 30, to hold a public hearing into alleged “numerous irregularities” and “concerted fraudulent activities” involving traditional mail-in absentee ballots in the 9th Congressional District, apparently in two rural counties. Republican Harris leads Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes from nearly 283,000 cast in all or parts of eight south-central counties reaching from Charlotte to near Fayetteville.

North Carolina officials voted Friday to continue investigating fraud in the 9th Congressional District election, potentially delaying certification of the results for weeks and leaving open the possibility that a new election could be called.
The decision cast new uncertainty on the race between Republican Mark Harris and Democrat Dan McCready, who are separated by only 905 votes out of 283,317 ballots cast, according to unofficial returns. The Associated Press on Friday announced it was revoking its projection that Harris won the southeastern North Carolina seat. The inquiry further roiled a state already divided over issues of voting rights, voter suppression and fraud.
Republicans spent the week in Raleigh drafting legislation to implement a new voter-approved requirement to present identification at the polls — an effort that the GOP has said is necessary to combat voter fraud. But they were mostly mum as evidence mounted that a different kind of election fraud may have taken place 100 miles south, other than to demand that the state board quickly certify Harris’s narrow lead.
“It’s a big juxtaposition to focus on a non-problem and ignore a huge problem,” said Gerry Cohen, a former counsel to the state legislature and an expert on election law. He noted that voter ID laws can’t prevent the kind of absentee ballot fraud alleged in the 9th District.
In a statement Friday, Harris accused the election board of a lack of transparency and called for the results to be immediately certified.
“Make no mistake, I support any efforts to investigate allegations of irregularities and/or voter fraud, as long as it is fair and focuses on all political parties,” Harris said. “But to date, there is absolutely no public evidence that there are enough ballots in question to affect the outcome of this race. Accordingly, the Board should act immediately to certify the race while continuing to conduct their investigation. Anything else is a disservice to the people of the Ninth District.”
The State Board of Elections and Ethics Enforcement has collected at least six sworn statements from voters in rural Bladen County, near the South Carolina border, who described people coming to their doors and urging them to hand over their absentee ballots, sometimes without filling them out. Others described receiving absentee ballots by mail that they had not requested.
Among the allegations is that an individual who worked for the Harris campaign coordinated an effort to collect and fill in, or discard, the ballots of Democratic voters who might have otherwise voted for McCready. Several of the affidavits come from elderly African American voters. It is illegal to take someone else’s ballot, whether to turn it in or discard it.
Officials are also examining unusually high numbers of absentee ballots cast in some precincts in the 9th District — and unusually high numbers of ballots requested but never returned. Harris’ narrow victory over incumbent Rep. Robert Pittenger, R-N.C., in the Republican primary is also under scrutiny, with new attention on the incredibly high proportion of absentee ballots — 96 percent — that Harris won in Bladen County.
The nine-person state board, which includes four Democrats, four Republicans and one unaffiliated member, voted 7 to 2 in favor of holding a hearing by Dec. 21 “to assure that the election is determined without taint of fraud or corruption and without irregularities that may have changed the result.”
In the motion, the board cited “claims of numerous irregularities and concerted fraudulent activities related to absentee mail ballots.” Two of the board’s Republicans voted no.
The board has the power to order a new election if it determines the irregularities could have made a difference in the outcome or were widespread enough to generally taint the election.
The affidavits were submitted to the board and distributed to the m edia by the state Democratic Party, In one of the sworn statements, Bladen County voter Datesha Montgomery attested that a young woman came to her door Oct. 12 and asked for her ballot. Montgomery said she made her selections in two races and turned the form over to the woman.
“She said she would finish it herself,” Montgomery said. “I signed the ballot and she left. It was not sealed up at any time.”
Emma Shipman, 87, signed another affidavit, saying she gave a woman a filled-out absentee ballot. She said in an interview that the woman had come to her neighborhood, a predominantly African American cluster of homes in the town of Tar Heel.
Republicans quickly accused the state board of having a partisan motivation in holding a hearing — even though two of the five votes in favor were cast by Republican members of the board.
“Remember no public evidence in #CD9 shows vote tampering and mathematically this could not have changed the race,” Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of the state GOP, said in a tweet.
The state Democratic Party, meanwhile, urged the board to continue the investigation.
“There is nothing Democratic or Republican in demanding light be shone on any illegal activity that may have gone on for years in Bladen County,” John R. Wallace, an attorney for the state Democrats, wrote in a letter to the state board that accompanied the affidavits. “Nothing less than the people’s faith in our democracy is at stake.”
The board’s decision Friday delays certification not only of the Harris-McCready race but also a District Court race in Robeson County, which also has reported concerns about possible manipulation of absentee ballots.
Johnson Britt, the district attorney in Robeson County, said the state board has not referred any allegations of fraud to his office, and no investigation is underway. The district attorney in Bladen County, Jon David, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
At the conclusion of the election board meeting, which was conducted via telephone, Chairman Andy Penry thanked other members of the board for their service. After a brief pause, he added: “OK, phew. Here we go.”
Adding to the uncertainty is a political battle over control of the board itself. State judges have thrown out two laws enacted by the GOP-controlled General Assembly intended to wrest control of the board from Gov. Roy Cooper, D. As a result, the current board is scheduled to dissolve early next week. That throws into doubt not only the fate of the fraud investigation in the 9th District but the timing of certification of the Harris-McCready results.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2018 12:17PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 07, 2018 02:06AM

riverhouse, we saw the Dems cheating Bernie Sanders in the California primary. Apparently anyone who voted for Bernie during the primaries who wasn't a Dem had their ballot discarded.

Date: December 07, 2018 06:35AM

Sanders shot down by hillary and crew is my take, Foul!
Never was one to buy into Bill clinton after Hillary screwing
Sanders I just could not vote for her, like many never thought trump would make the grade or maybe I would have voted Clinton thinking it might be one inch better? Old man said o me one Time, They say ote for the lesser of two evils,
I say dont vote for evil period. first time I have not voted in a long time.

Now back to voter fraud look at whats going done in North Carolina.
People in that state very upset right now, looks like a new election may be in order Republican Fraud.

Both partys are just so full of it.
Im happy a breath of fresh air with people like Cortez who wont be fooled
this young lady is going places! Time will show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2018 06:39AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 07, 2018 11:25PM

True that the Democrats always say there is no Voter Fraud, yet they agree there was voter fraud against Bernie Sanders in 2020. How can that be.

Orange County Releases Official Vote Count and the Numbers Don’t Add Up – One Precinct Has 120% Turnout

Orange County released its official vote count on Monday and the numbers don’t add up.

Orange County, a conservative area just south of Los Angeles, California turned all blue after Democrats produced hundreds of thousands of votes weeks after election day using a practice known as “ballot harvesting.”

The amount of mail-in ballots counted in Orange County were unprecedented – a whopping 250,000 ballots were produced in OC as a result of the new “ballot harvesting” law.

Republicans such as Mimi Walters, Dana Rohrabacher and Young Kim were all ahead election night only to lose their races after late ballots were counted.

Young Kim was ahead by 8,000 votes on election night and even attended freshman orientation in Washington DC only to lose to her Democrat opponent weeks later.

The new voting system in California is so bad that Democrat TJ Cox, who was down by 6.4% on election night in California’s 21st district ended up defeating GOP incumbent David Valadao three weeks later.

Precinct 38083 in Orange County, California had a 120% turnout – 465 registered voters and 561 ballots cast in this precinct.

Other numbers don’t add up in Orange County either and The Gateway Pundit has been reporting on this for weeks.

October 22nd totals for voter registration there show 541,665 (R) and 523,624 (D) yet totals from Election Day for D’s surpass that by 40k votes so we’re to believe there was 100%+ turnout of registered Dems?

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch is investigating “ballot harvesting” in California yet the Republican party has done nothing to fight this practice that violates the chain of custody and is illegal in nearly every state.

2018 GOP candidate for California’s 37th district Ron Bassilian said he’s looking into the potential voter fraud with election law attorney Mark Meuser.

Date: December 08, 2018 01:07AM

Comment from the Gateway Pundit Orange County Voter Fraud article:

I am in the 45th area on the map. Many of our votes were not counted because "They claim" our inner envelope and outer signatures did not match. It is very easy to see those that voted all "R". They gave us until Nov 27 to fill out a form to verify it was our ballot and return it. This was around Nov 12 I got my notice. The next day they already declared the other guy "open borders, sanctuary cities, stop evil Trump" the winner. They told Young Kim the opponent's camp that the signature mismatch issue was only for 60 votes. I have met 60 others just in my area let alone district county-wide. They threw out thousands of ballots. I am a Veteran and to have my ballot thrown out is very troubling. What do I do next? Join a militia group? Here is some facts. The OC area has been Repub since 1938, Young Kim was the first Female, Korean ancestry person to run. The areas are very high in Asian population that wanted to see Young Kim win. The other guy won the lottery years ago and decided he could be a bigger crook by using some of his winnings to launch his career. Every idea he had only would attract illegal immigrant voters, even hard working , tax paying Hispanics did not support his platform. Then you have the traditional Repub voters. This election was a complete farce and needs investigated. This is how they are going to do it

Date: December 08, 2018 10:47AM

jennifer You have a wanna have investigation complex about fraud in Orange County election. Just think for one second mt dear,
If there was fraud backed by what constitutes real evidence would there be an Investigation, or is it just to deep state??????? and the poor republican Govt is powerless in the courts of law,, Stop your stupid spin and find evidence then move on! Charges all the time with no substance shut up aleady!

To bad no evidence, North Carolina On the other hand looks like there will be another election held becuase of Republican Voter Fraud

With less than a month before the 116th Congress convenes, more evidence surfaced Tuesday in North Carolina which points to the strong possibility of election fraud involving supporters of a victorious GOP candidate for the U.S. House, as more people acknowledged being paid to collect absentee ballots, while a top Democrat in the Congress raised red flags as to whether Republican Mark Harris will take his seat in January, saying there is a ‘very substantial question’ as to the integrity of the Ninth District tally.

In addition to Harris paying Dowless, MaddowBlog found that the Bladen County GOP contributed $940 to him for get out the vote efforts. Moreover, Dowless appears to have run the same scheme before — there were allegations of absentee ballot fraud in the 2014 campaign of Bladen County Sheriff Jim McVicker, and similar ballot irregularities occurred in the GOP congressional primaries of 2016 and 2018. Yet despite all this, the GOP saw fit to give him money.

Report Advertisement
Taken together, the facts of this scandal blow apart the GOP's credibility as a protector of election integrity — and demand immediate accountability.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 10:56AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 29, 2018 04:40AM

And we hear Orange county Dem vote Fraud

Jennifer thread here should be renamed

Orange Cult Republican Voter Fraud.

Anyone notice no one calling for investigation or charges in CA exect Jennife?

Amid credible allegations of election fraud in North Carolina, Democratic leaders announced Friday they will not seat Republican Mark Harris, who ran in the state’s 9th Congressional District, and will instead leave the House seat vacant.

“Given the now well-documented election fraud that took place in NC-09, Democrats would object to any attempt by [Mark] Harris to be seated on January 3,” incoming House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer (D-Md.) said in a statement to The Washington Post. “In this instance, the integrity of our democratic process outweighs concerns about the seat being vacant at the start of the new Congress.”

The announcement comes the day North Carolina dissolved its elections board without certifying the November elections results and just days before the start of the new Congress.

Evidence of election fraud swaying the vote in favor of Harris has mounted in the weeks since the election. Most of it suggests that McCrae Dowless, an operative working on behalf of the Harris campaign, improperly collected absentee ballots from voters in the district’s Bladen and Robeson counties, which both saw an unusually high number of absentee ballots that went unreturned to state officials.

Most recently, Bladen County’s former elections board vice chair gave a sworn statement that his office received “several” forged request forms for absentee ballots during last month’s election.

The state’s GOP has pushed back on the allegations. Dallas Woodhouse, the executive director of the North Carolina Republican Party, hinted to CNN on Friday that the state GOP may seek legal action against the state elections board for not certifying Harris’ victory.

This article has been updated with remarks from the North Carolina Republican Party.

Date: February 19, 2019 12:02AM

Well where the hell are charges for Voter fraud In CA ?????????????????????
She cackles voter fraud but no proof no charges HumH????? Wackado!
I think she meant to say Orange President not Orange County.

here it is my dear _ N.C. ELECTIONS BOARD: ‘COORDINATED’ FRAUD FOR GOP’ER
N.C. Election Board Finds Evidence Of Significant Fraud To Help GOP Candidate

This has to be the most corrupt admin in U.S. History.

Three things that can not be long hidden The Sun The Moon The truth.
Orange @#$%& show almost over!

Date: February 21, 2019 04:05AM

Worker details alleged ballot fraud in North Carolina election board ...
[edition.cnn.com]
2 days ago - A North Carolina woman testified Monday that she illegally picked up and falsified absentee ballots in a 2018 congressional election under the ...

Sombody say somthing about Orange County CA Voter fraud

Hummh we have heard nothing Midterms over long back just a dream?
No charges because its a deep STate? lack of interest on the republican front?

Maybe just on the spin cycle now?

Jennifer like always you have it ass backwards, Thread should have been titled
ORANGE CARAVAN OF CONS FRAUD INC.

Orange county voter fraud ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2019 04:30AM by riverhousebill.

Date: February 21, 2019 11:49PM

Republicans Caravan Of Cons!

What was the KKK saying about orange County CA Voter Fraud?

North Carolina Orders New House Race After Officials Rule GOP Win ‘Tainted’ By Fraud
The state elections board voted unanimously after seeing evidence that an operative working for Republican Mark Harris illegally collected absentee ballots.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables