Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Heartbreaking - Vaccines Ruining Children's Lives
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 31, 2018 03:10AM

It hurts to read about or see videos about vaccines destroying the lives of babies and children. Their whole lives ruined. And it's getting worse. Most pediatricians won't take on patients who's patients are 'anti-vaxxers'. I hate the Vaccination Bullies. California is crawling with them.

TRIPLETS all become autistic within hours of vaccination…

[www.naturalnews.com]

A VAXXED video that has been banned almost everywhere is going viral on Brighteon.com, the Youtube alternative video community for free speech on vaccines, GMOs, natural medicine and more.

As the video shows below, healthy triplets all became autistic within hours of vaccination, once again demonstrating that vaccines cause autism. The parents, the McDowell family in Detroit, Michigan, have spoken out publicly against the horrific medical violence being committed against children every day across America through toxic vaccines. (See AutismTruthNews.com for more reporting on vaccines and autism.)

The names of their three children, pictured above, are Richie, Robbie and Claire. All three children were vaccinated on the same day, and within hours, they all become severely autistic.

In their own words:

On June 25th, 2007, we brought them in for the [vaccine] shot… we went in at 10 am. All three. My daughter still has the mark on her leg from the shot… we did the boys as well. By noon, Claire shut completely off. It was as if she was blind, and deaf, and complete failure to thrive, from super super happy, smiley girl to… she had full blown eye contact, and she shut right down. All she did was stare at the ceiling.

At 2:00 we watched Richie shut off. All his mama, dadda, and the furniture walking and everything just shut of. All the giggles, all the smiles, again failure to thrive. They lost all their reflexes… they stopped blinking, yawning, coughing, sneezing, they lost their startle reflex… that was 2:00.

The power of the elements: Discover Colloidal Silver Mouthwash with quality, natural ingredients like Sangre de Drago sap, black walnut hulls, menthol crystals and more. Zero artificial sweeteners, colors or alcohol. Learn more at the Health Ranger Store and help support this news site.

The worst was when we saw the final one shut down. We lost Robbie, he looked like he was hit by a bus. He had a stunned look on his face… he acted deaf, he lost his happiness. They were no longer engaged in anything or anyone. They lost their smiles. They never held hands again, never looked at each other again.
(Crying)

Vaccine injury is real. We were told is was genetic, then we were told there was no way three children were shut off on the same day… it was statistically impossible. We were told we could not sue anyone. No vaccine manufacturers could be sued. We found out [later] there was a vaccine injury court. They then told us we were too late, [we] only had three years to apply.

See the full video on the only video community site that dares to publish vaccine truth videos without censorship, Brighteon.com:

[www.brighteon.com]

See more true stories from parents whose children have been crippled by vaccines at the VAXXED channel on Brighteon.com.

Share the link. Spread the word. Vaccines cause autism. The vaccine industry hires internet trolls to attack anyone who dares to tell the truth, even while vaccine pushers are medical monsters who are committed heinous crimes against children on a daily basis.

The vaccine industry is a criminal operation. Millions of children are harmed each year by vaccines, and the science quacks and vaccine propagandists keep claiming no child has ever been harmed by a single vaccine, even as more and more parents are stepping forward with their horrifying, true stories of their children being maimed by vaccine shots.

Read Vaccines.news to stay informed.

[vaccines.news]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heartbreaking - Vaccines Ruining Children's Lives
Date: December 31, 2018 03:22AM

Great! Now the Pinterest Libs are deplatforming Conservatives - along with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple ...

Pinterest Bans GreenMedInfo for Posting Natural Health & Vaccine Safety Info

[www.greenmedinfo.com]

Pinterest, one of social media's largest players, is banning websites like GreenMedInfo which promote natural healing methods and provide access to peer-reviewed research questioning vaccine safety.

On Dec. 13th, 2018 Pinterest removed GreenMedInfo.com, one of the world’s most trafficked and widely referenced natural health research sites, from its platform, stating: “your linked website violated our misinformation policy. This policy includes things like promotion of false cures for terminal or chronic illnesses, and anti-vaccination advice.”

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 31, 2018 05:30AM

yes heartbreaking.
I saw this video before. Apparently, the vaccine was compromised. Something very nasty got into the vaccine but I can't remember what exactly. So the pro-vaxxers will just say it was a fluke. Similar to how one injectable drug was compromised with something and got many people sick with meningitis and some even died. So the pro-vaxxers will just justify it as a necessary statistic of the drug manufacturing world.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 31, 2018 05:50AM

Here's common sense proof the story jeniffer posted is very suspect.

1. Vaccine At 10AM

2. Claire shut completely off by noon.

3. At 2:00 we watched Richie shut off.
then after that no time quoted when Robie shut down Humh?

if it were my child and I saw a shut down of that nature
i would be 99 mile an hour to an ER after the first minute.
No mention any where of Er or doctors just this rwo hour span
from when first child shut done till next.
story sounds suspect.
Now jennifer dont get it a knot and start im pro vaxxer most Im not a few I think good.

The number of doctors with questions and concerns has been growing over time. So much so, organisations have been forming, such as Physicians For Informed Consent, The International Medical Council on Vaccination, and Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines. Private groups also provide a safe haven in the face of bullying, trolling and attacks. - See more at: [www.bellybelly.com.au] Im just saying the story seems to lack a lot of basic evidence such as med emergency room at first shut down? or not?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2018 06:05AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 31, 2018 06:43AM

[youtu.be]
This is their story.

Date: December 31, 2018 10:29AM

“Science is a bit like the joke about the drunk who is looking under a lamppost for a key that he has lost on the other side of the street, because that's where the light is. It has no other choice.”

Noam Chomsky

Date: January 01, 2019 05:07AM

Tai,I wish I coul hear what parrents say on video,, found his, story also fishy to this person.
You want to see the worst vaccine program in U.S. History google Donald Rumsfedl swine flu fort dix nj durring Ford admin 1970's

Vaccine mega-“injury”: Dave McDowell and his triplets
Any antivaccine panel would be incomplete without a parent who thinks his or her children are “vaccine-injured.” That brings us to Dave McDowell, a local Michigan man who thinks that his children, triplets, were all vaccine-injured. This part of the proceedings, I must admit, was the hardest to follow. McDowell told a story of his children all being normal in the morning of one day (June 25, 2007) and going to their not recognizing him when he came home from work in the evening. What happened? I didn’t really learn anything from what he said at this panel discussion. His anecdote was not clear, and I didn’t even realize from it until near the end that his claim was that all of his children regressed on the same day after a trip to the pediatrician for vaccines. So I did some searching, having heard that McDowell said that he had told his story to the VAXXED crew:

In this version of events, the parents blame the pneumococcal vaccine, which the triplets received that day. In the video above and in this post, Brenda McDowell describes a scene in which her children received their shots at 10 AM on 6/27/2007 and by noon her children had started to “shut down.” First it was their daughter Claire, who was described as “completely shut off, as if she was blind and deaf” and just “staring at the ceiling.” Then by 2 PM the sons started to “shut down” as well, first Richie, then Robbie, who, by the end of the day “looked like he was hit by a bus, he had a stunned look on his face.” Both emphasized that Claire “still has the mark on her leg” from the shot, which strikes me as highly unusual. At the Bentivolio event, Dave McDowell gave a much abbreviated version of the story, blamed the pneumococcal vaccine for what happened to their children, and expressed his displeasure with Jimmy Kimmel for his routine a couple of years ago in which doctors said in no uncertain terms that vaccines don’t cause autism.

I also note that the McDowells’ story was featured in a open letter by Dr. Rachael Ross, who, as you might remember, was featured in VAXXED as a convert to the antivaccine cause. I also can’t help but raise an eyebrow at how in her “mea culpa” letter she mentions the McDowell triplets and describes Brenda McDowell as a “very attractive white woman with years added onto her face and her smile”—why does it matter if she’s white?—and be disturbed by Ms. McDowell’s language, which was so reminiscent of antivaccine language, in which she is reported to have said that it was “as if someone replaced her children with new ones.” Yes, the McDowell’s narrative is steeped in the “lost child” and “not my real child” imagery of the antivaccine movement. Indeed, in the video, Brenda McDowell describes spending hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to “recover them” and how “the only person we got back was Robbie,” the one who “was last to shut off.”

Overall, the story as related at the Bentivolio event by Dave McDowell sounded a bit fishy, and watching the VAXXED video and reading posts about them didn’t make it sound better. It’s likely a combination of confirmation bias and missing earlier signs (which is very, very common among parents relating stories of sudden regression). For my purpose here, it doesn’t matter. They believe that the pneumococcal vaccine “took away” their triplets all on the same day. Apparently they were told that the pneumococcal vaccine was “contaminated” and blame that for their children’s autism. This was related by David McDowell at the event and by his wife in the video. I presume they meant this recall from 2007, which was done out of an excess of caution. Basically Merck had detected a sterility problem in one of its factories and, even though the vaccines they tested from the lots recalled were not contaminated, recalled the lots anyway because they couldn’t assure sterility of every vaccine vial in the lots.

It’s impossible to know what really happened to the McDowell triplets. Their story is dramatic, but it bears the hallmarks of increasing certainty with repetition. As we all know, confirmation bias is a powerful thing, particularly when it involves one’s children. What I do know is that the evidence is very clear that vaccines are not associated with an increased risk of autism. It is very unfortunate that Bentivolio chose to include Mr. McDowell in his little “vaccine choice” penal, because it guaranteed that emotions would win over science.

Date: January 02, 2019 10:31PM

Wow, riverhousebill! Do you really have doubts that these three babies were injured/became 'autistic' as a result of their vaccinations?

Usually I'm all about "The Libs" but I think the vaccine/anti-vaxxers issue crosses the aisle and it's not just some Libs but also some Conservatives who are true vaccine believers.

And yes, in the article you copied and pasted the phrase "white woman" initially sounded suspect, as Lib Speak, but then thinking about it, I think in describing people nowadays it is common to describe people as 'white woman', Asian lady, beautiful teenager, whatever. I think it was just a description, like saying someone is middle-aged, college-educated, or southern, etc. Just a description.

Date: January 03, 2019 02:24AM

Yikes, the article you copied and pasted is written by a Lib after all. And he is using the vaccine issue to demonize The Republicans, of course. No Thanks for providing us a link, as usual, riverhousebill --

Jeff Noble and Kerry Bentivolio host a “vaccine choice” (antivaccine) roundtable at a local Republican office

[respectfulinsolence.com]

For some reason, the last two or three weeks have been rather slow in clinic and the operating room, and the nearest grant deadline is two months away. What that means is that occasionally there’s a day when I can come home early. Yesterday was just such a day. When I got home, however, I was greeted by a link sent to me by one of my readers to an event that was scheduled for 7 PM to be held a mere 15 minute ride away from my house. It was billed as a round table on vaccine choice, and it was hosted by Kerry Bentivolio, one of the Republican candidates for the nomination for Michigan’s 11th district, where I reside. Moreover, my state representative, Jeff Noble, (Republican) was slated to be one of the panelists:

Please join us for a discussion on vaccine choice—what is it (and isn’t) and why is it important. Our goal is to bring awareness from clinical, legal & moral angles with our panel and encourage open, respectful dialogue about this important and complex issue. Doors open at 6:30pm.

Our panel includes:
“A nurse’s perspective: current culture and informed consent” with Amie Kremer, a NICU registered nurse and clinical nursing instructor at WSU

“How vaccines impact health: a clinical perspective” with Gretchen Perry-Emery M.S.N., F.N.P.-B.C., N.P.-C.?? [www.fundamental-healing.com]

“Vaccine injury—a parent’s story,” with Dave McDowell, father to vaccine injured triplets and Michigan for Vaccine Choice activist
[www.michiganvaccinechoice.org]

“State legislative briefing” Representative Jeff Noble

“Addressing vaccine choice at the federal level” Kerry Bentivolio, member 113th Congress

Q & A

[www.facebook.com]

This supercilious Lib guy went to a political event discussing the dangers of vaccinations, in which the Republican politicians were against vaccinations. Score one for my side.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2019 02:26AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 03, 2019 02:43AM

Haha - this whole screed is a typical Lib Diatribe -

"Then, of course, Jeff Noble is my state representative. I’ve written about him before in the context of his sponsoring a “vaccine freedom” bill designed to gut the state’s requirement that parents seeking personal belief and a bill to provide “informed consent” about “fetal parts” in vaccines. Yes, between Jeff Noble and Patrick Colbeck (my state senator who, because he’s term-limited, is now running for governor), who has been antivaccine-sympathetic if not outright antivaccine ever since I first encountered him, I’ve been really unlucky in terms of my state representation."

(Lots more Lib Vaccine Bully ranting and raving at the link...)

"So what concerns me about this event, besides the usual anti-vaccine myths, tropes, pseudoscience, and misinformation? To be honest, I probably wouldn’t have made the effort to attend if it had just been Kerry Bentivolio there with the same anti-vaxers. He is, after all, a fringe candidate. However, my state representative was on the panel too. He sits on the Health Policy Committee, pushing efforts to make measles great again in Michigan. He happily participated in an event in which the anti-vaccine group Michigan for Vaccine Choice was prominently in attendance. This is very bad.

I’m glad I went, too. Rewatching parts of the session on FB Video, I understand that being there was a very different experience than watching it on FB. For one thing, being there let me know that the crowd was basically 100% anti-vaccine. There wasn’t a word of skepticism was expressed by anyone I saw there, and fervent belief was expressed by many. (Can I get an “Amen,” brothers and sisters?) I also now understand that Rep. Noble is beyond recall, something I hadn’t realized before. I don’t think he’s anti-vaccine himself, but he is what I would call ant-ivaccine-sympathetic or anti-vaccine-adjacent. He has no clue about epidemiology and has hopelessly conflated “freedom” with permission for parents to let their child endanger others based on pseudoscience, quackery, conspiracy theories, and fairy dust.

And I’m still really, really cheesed that that anti-vaccine NICU nurse is a clinical instructor at my university’s nursing school, and, after having endured assaults on my brain through over an hour and a half of this nonsense, I was also seriously tempted to stop at the local liquor store on the way home. I didn’t, but barely."

One good feature of this Lib guy's blog post was this chart -

Date: January 03, 2019 04:14AM

The same sanctimonious Lib who you copy and pasted, riverhousebill, wrote this article -

The Republican Party has become the anti-vaccine party

[respectfulinsolence.com]

Yesterday, I discussed how a potentially promising program in Arizona to educate parents seeking personal belief exemptions was nixed after antivaxers complained to the Governor’s Regulatory Review Commission. In the course of my discussion, I noted a couple of things. One is something that I’ve been saying for a long time, specifically that neither support for vaccines nor antivaccine sentiment is a province of the left or the right. Contrary to the stereotype that antivaxers are crunchy, hippy-dippy granola crunching liberals, in reality they come from all over the political spectrum, with roughly equal prevalence on the left and the right. That’s not to say that there isn’t a difference between left and right in terms of antivaccine sentiment. Although there are roughly equal proportions of people on the left and the right who express fear and loathing of vaccines and believe that they cause autism, there’s a difference in how that belief is channeled, a difference that has evolved over the last decade or so. Basically, as I first noted nearly four years ago during the very early stages of the 2016 Republican Primary race, the Republican Party has become the party of pandering to antivaccinationists. In other words, 2015 was the year when it became undeniable that antivaccine Republicans are a thing, at least to me. Yes, there are left wingers pandering to antivaxers, like Jill Stein, but they are out of power and have almost no influence on government policy.

That whole narrative about how antivaccine views were once primarily the province of the “loony left” was never true. It was always at best a massive exaggeration and at worse a myth, but it’s a common narrative that mainstream journalists who’ve suddenly come to the jarring realization that large segments of the Republican Party have embraced antivaccine views. Cleary they weren’t paying attention, because this is nothing new. There’s long been a right wing/libertarian strain of antivaccinationism going back to General Bert Stubblebine III’s Natural Solutions Foundation and earlier. More recently, but still years before the “coming out” of the antivaccine-pandering to antivaccine fringe of the Republican Party as the mainstream face of the party. Indeed, as I’ve pointed out before, many of the the antivaccine people and groups whom I monitor tend to be anything but liberal politically. For example, The Canary Party, a rabidly antivaccine group that pushes the idea that toxins in vaccines are responsible for autism and all sorts of health issues and that autism “biomed” quackery is the way to cure vaccine injury teamed up with the East Bay Tea Party to oppose vaccine mandates in California. Moreover, the Canary Party was known for sucking up to Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), with one of its major financial backers, Jennifer Larson, contributing a lot of money to Issa’s campaign (indirectly, of course) in order to buy influence and win a hearing by his committee examining autism and focused on vaccines as one potential cause. Fortunately, Issa’s hearing, which took place in 2012, was a bust. (Notice that we’re back to 2012 already, and I haven’t even gotten started.)

Of course, it’s all gotten worse, as so much of our politics has gotten worse over the last three years. There used to be a broad and strong bipartisan consensus that school vaccine mandates are a good thing to protect children from infectious diseases. That consensus is definitely fraying. The reason is that antivaxers have been very successful at portraying school vaccine mandates as unacceptable infringements of “freedom” and “parental rights” and efforts to eliminate personal belief exemptions (as California did) or to make them harder to obtain (as Michigan did) as overreach by an overweening government out to control parental rights. As Rand Paul once said, “The state doesn’t own the children. Parents own the children, and it is an issue of freedom.” That seems to be the attitude behind the confluence of antivaccine views and conservative anti-regulation politics that produces antivaccine Republicans.

Like so many things that were once fringe in the Republican Party but are now mainstream, antivaccine views (or at least pandering to antivaccine Republicans and conservatives) are now mainstream. Indeed, multiple Republican candidates for governor are now openly attacking school vaccine mandates. First, Connecticut:

As the debate around the efficacy of vaccines ramps up again, a video taken over the summer has surfaced showing Connecticut’s GOP candidate for governor Bob Stefanowski questioning the need for childhood vaccines.

The video, obtained by NBC Connecticut, is about two minutes long and doesn’t provide any context for what was said before Stefanowski made his comments.

Someone in the audience questioned Stefanowski about Connecticut’s laws that require students attending public schools to be up to date on their vaccinations.

“Do you think the state should dictate [immunizations] or should local [Boards of Education] handle that?” the audience member asked.

According to Stefanowski, he doesn’t the reason why vaccines should be mandated for public school students.

“I think it depends on the vaccination,” Stefanowski replies in the video. “We shouldn’t be dumping a lot of drugs into kids for no reason.”

This is what I like to refer to as “antivaccine dogwhistles.” While Stefanowski tries to portray himself as reasonable by saying he got his children vaccinated, but emphasizing that it should be a “choice” and that the government shouldn’t be able to “force” children to be vaccinated. (Yes, it’s the “forced vaccination” trope, as though jackbooted stormtroopers would come in and forcibly vaccinate your child if you refused to have him vaccinated.) In other words, Stefanowski’s trying to have it both ways. He wants reasonable, pro-vaccine voters not to think he’s an antivaccine wingnut, but he’s telling antivaxers that he’s down with them. That bit about “dumping a lot of drugs into kids for no reason” is a dead giveaway. Is Stefanowski antivaccine? I actually doubt it. He is, however, clearly willing to pander rather blatantly to antivaxers. Why would he do that? It’s obviously because he perceives that that’s where the votes are in 2018.

He’s not alone. In Oregon, I learn:

In Oregon, Dr. Knute Buehler—yes, a physician—said that “parents should have the right to opt out” of vaccinations “for personal beliefs, for religious beliefs or even if they have strong alternative medical beliefs.”

Buehler described the opt-out system as beneficial. “I think that gives people option and choice and that’s the policy I would continue to pursue as Oregon’s governor,” he said.

I really hate it when fellow physicians are this dumb. But, then, Buehler’s running for office, which means that he’s a politician now. In any case, as a result of his statement, physicians in Oregon are pushing back (I can only imagine what Mark Crislip is saying about this guy):

On Monday, leaders of the Oregon Academy of Family Physicians, the Oregon Pediatric Society, and the Oregon Chapter of the American College of Physicians called on Buehler to reverse his position. They noted the American Medical Association, like many other national medical organizations, accept the scientific consensus recommending a full slate of childhood vaccines.

Meanwhile, in Oklahoma, the favorite in the governor’s race, Kevin Stitt, is an antivaccine Republican:

The Republican nominee for Governor in Oklahoma expressed skepticism of childhood vaccinations in a speech earlier this year, aligning himself with a fringe movement that equates immunization with government overreach.

At an appearance before a conservative political forum this past February, Tulsa businessman Kevin Stitt said he personally did not vaccinate some his own kids and opposed legislation that would require vaccinations for children if they wanted to attend public schools.

“I believe in choice,” Stitt said, “And we’ve got six children and we don’t vaccinate, we don’t do vaccinations on all of our children. So we definitely pick and choose which ones we’re gonna do. It’s gotta be up to the parents, we can never mandate that. I think there’s legislation right now that are trying to mandate that to go to public schools, it’s absolutely wrong. My wife was home schooled, I went to public schools, our kids go to Christian school, and that’s back to a parent’s choice.”

“Choice” is another antivaccine dogwhistle, of course. However, Stitt is in another category. Unlike Stefanowski and Buehler, who say they’ve vaccinated their children, Stitt appears to fall into the “selective vaccination” school of antivaxer. Moreover, he clearly wouldn’t have revealed that he didn’t make sure that his children have had all their vaccinations if he didn’t think it would benefit him politically—or at least not hurt him.

I’m guessing he knows his voters in Oklahoma. Last year, Senator Ervin Yen (R-Oklahoma City) introduced an SB 277-like bill that would have prohibited nonmedical exemptions to school vaccine mandates. As a result, he was subjected to a racist smear campaign very similar to what Senator Richard Pan, who introduced SB 277 in California:

It’s not just governors’ races, though. I’ve discussed on multiple occasions how in Texas the antivaccine group Texans for Vaccine Choice has become quite politically influential and has basically shut down all efforts to tighten the requirements for personal belief exemptions in Texas or even to improve reporting of how many exemptions have been granted per school. They were even active during Hurricane Harvey. In Texas, antivaccine Republicans are actually primarying Republicans who are too pro-vaccine and sometimes winning:

Lisa Luby Ryan, an interior designer, beat three-term state Representative Jason Villalba in the Republican primary in March, aided by a slew of far-right groups fed up with the moderate-ish incumbent. She’s backed by Empower Texans and Texas Right to Life, and has endorsements from Governor Greg Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton. Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick left Ryan off his list of endorsements that included more than 60 other House Republican incumbents and candidates. Ryan has said she supports the “sanctuary cities” ban, which requires local officials to cooperate with federal immigration agents. In explaining her opposition to gun control or even studying gun violence, she said, “My son, who is autistic, was robbed by three black thugs.”

Perhaps Ryan’s most vocal advocate in the primary was Texans for Vaccine Choice, a group of self-identified “mad moms in minivans” fighting for “medical freedom” and “parental consent,” code words for the right to not vaccinate children. The group was created in direct response to a 2015 bill filed by Villalba that would have eliminated non-medical “conscience” exemptions for vaccines at public schools, which have skyrocketed in Texas in the 15 years since they were allowed. (“If we don’t do something quickly, the blood of our children will be on our hands,” Villalba told the Observer earlier this year.)

Flanked by Texans for Vaccine Choice leaders on primary night, Ryan said she couldn’t have won “without my amazing group of moms who believe in the power of family.” Volunteers with the organization block-walked for Ryan during the GOP primary.

Yes, you read that right. Texans for Vaccine Choice and antivaccine Republicans took their revenge on a state representative for trying to pass a Texas version of SB 277 that would eliminate nonmedical exemptions to school vaccine mandates by primarying him and replacing him with a much more conservative candidate backed by antivaxers.

Of course, in my own state, there are plenty of antivaccine and antivaccine-pandering politicians, including (sadly) my own state representative and state senator. When the crew who made the antivaccine propaganda movie VAXXED came to my state two years ago to promote vaccine “freedom,” they found a receptive audience in far too many of my state legislators, thanks to antivaccine groups like Michigan for Vaccine Choice and its associated PAC.

Back in August a few days before the primary, I attended a local Republican event in which one of the Republican candidates for my Congressional district held an antivaccine roundtable. Antivaccine Republicans from all around southeast Michigan attended. Ironically (and annoyingly) it was my own state representative, Rep. Jeff Noble, who said something that I’ll never forget. He sits on the Michigan House Health Policy Committee and is the cosponsor of a bill to provide “informed consent” about “fetal cells” in vaccines and another bill to eliminate Michigan’s requirement that parents seeking personal belief exemptions attend an educational program and use only a state-sanctioned form to claim the exemption that includes text acknowledging that the parent could be placing her child and other children at risk. During the Q&A, Rep. Noble made a very telling observation. He noted that on the Health Policy Committee it is only Republicans who are willing to listen to “vaccine choice” initiatives, while Democrats won’t even consider them and, as Noble put it, want to “shove vaccines down your throat (or arm).”

I think Noble has a point. Antivaccine views might well be roughly equally prevalent across the political spectrum, but only on the right have these views been co-opted by antivaccine activists to the point where Republican candidates for office see an advantage in pandering to them or, if they happen to be antivaccine Republicans, openly letting their antivaccine freak flag fly high. And I haven’t even mentioned President Donald Trump, who has a decade-long history of spouting antivaccine conspiracy theories; we’re just lucky that he hasn’t done anything substantive about them as President (yet). There’s nothing even remotely similar on the Democratic side or the left. Jill Stein? Sure, she spews left wing antivaccine dog whistles, but she has no influence. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.? He’s antivaccine as hell but he’s not an elected official.

In 2018, there is really only one antivaccine party (even among its educated members), and that’s the Republican Party. Antivaccine views used to be seen only on the fringes of the Republican Party, but they’re rapidly becoming mainstream Republican. As a result, the bipartisan consensus that for so long supported school vaccine mandates is breaking down. If that doesn’t scare you, regardless of whether you’re liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat, it should.

He thinks he's smearing Republicans by giving them the title of The Anti-Vaxxer Party - haha

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables