Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ilhan Omar Criminal - Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations, Committing Bigamy, Marriage Fraud, Immigration Fraud and Perjury
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 19, 2019 09:20AM

Quote Jennifer Yup, the 'Thugs' did and still are destroying Baltimore which was once a nice city. Now it's a Hellhole. Just like all the LIB INNER CITIES are.

All these States with Republican Govenors like Larry Hogan Its no wonder they are hell holes, Now whats this about libs?

I mean you go around with a swastika on your arm or wear a sheet you just look like an idiot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ilhan Omar Criminal - Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations, Committing Bigamy, Marriage Fraud, Immigration Fraud and Perjury
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 20, 2019 04:29AM

riverhousebill

All these States with Republican Govenors like Larry Hogan Its no wonder they are hell holes, Now whats this about libs?

I mean you go around with a swastika on your arm or wear a sheet you just look like an idiot!

Again, as per usual, correcting a false Lib narrative of riverhousebill -

Maryland has only had a Republican governor since 2015 - Larry Hogan.

Previous to 2015 - in the last 50 years, all Maryland governors were Democrats, except for one Republican governor from 2003 - 2007;. So Baltimore has gone to hell because of 40 years of Lib Governors.

Date: January 20, 2019 06:09AM

quote Jennifer Maryland has only had a Republican governor since 2015 - Larry Hogan Baltimore which was once a nice city. Now it's a Hellhole

Hello its 2019 four years later Humh?

maybe we could Blame obama if you find yourself short of what constitutes Real Evidence.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2019 06:20AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 21, 2019 12:09AM

well my dear its been four years?

riverhousebill
quote Jennifer Maryland has only had a Republican governor since 2015 - Larry Hogan Baltimore which was once a nice city. Now it's a Hellhole

Hello its 2019 four years later Humh?

maybe we could Blame obama if you find yourself short of what constitutes Real Evidence.

Date: January 21, 2019 12:28AM

haha - cute how you quoted yourself because you want me to respond ...

Date: March 20, 2019 05:22PM

Glenn Beck did an expose on his radio and TV show this week about Ilhan Omar's Crimes and Scandals - marrying her brother, bigamy, immigration fraud, Campaign Finance Violations, breaking House Rules, etc.

Did Rep. Ilhan Omar Commit Immigration Fraud?

[www.youtube.com]

Rep. Ilhan Omar is no stranger to controversy these days, but is there something larger looming in her past? Watch this clip as Glenn takes a deep dive into her not so distant past.

As per usual - if this was a Conservative, it would be the Biggest Scandal in the Whole World!

Date: March 20, 2019 05:38PM

Phobic post how about "an oppressive Religion/Culture that mutilates children's vaginas, allows old men to marry children, rape their wives, and stones women...

Yeh OK my dear we get it> Kluck on

Date: March 20, 2019 06:24PM

So today on his radio show Glenn Beck spoke to the PJ Media guy who first investigated and broke the story of Ilhan Omar marrying her brother and committing Bigamy, Student Loan Fraud and Immigration Fraud -

Investigating Ilham Omar with David Steinberg

[www.youtube.com]

Did llhan Omar really marry her own brother? Did she commit 'student loan' fraud? Watch this clip to hear the uncovering of Ilhan Omar, with PJ Media's, David Steinberg.

Date: June 09, 2019 07:07PM

Update from Scott Johnson of PowerLine Blog, regarding Ilhan Omar marrying her brother and committing Immigration Fraud and guilty of numerous Campaign Finance Violations. But she then says the magic word "racism" and she's immune to The Rule of Law.

ILHAN OMAR’S BLIZZARD OF LIES

[www.powerlineblog.com]

Minnesota Fifth District Rep. Ilhan Omar is living in a blizzard of lies. She is accustomed to shouting them down with imputations of bigotry and “Islamophobia” such as she dished out to me when I first inquired about her marriage to now former husband number 2 (Ahmed Nur Said Elmi), who appears to be her brother. For the back story please see the linked City Journal column.

Today we go beyond circumstantial evidence making out the fraudulence of Omar’s marriage to husband number 2. Following up on a complaint filed by state representative Steve Drazkowski, the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board has found Omar to have committed numerous campaign finance violations and ordered Omar personally
to reimburse her own campaign account $3,469.23 and to pay a civil penalty of $500 for violating state campaign finance law.
The violations are of interest and show Omar’s penchant for cutting corners at will.

But that is the least of it. Coincidentally as a result of the investigation and related findings, we now learn that Omar and husband number 1 filed joint tax returns for 2014 and 2015 — this despite the fact that she was never legally married to him and was married to Elmi at the time. The joint tax returns nevertheless show that Omar treated husband number 1 (Ahmed Hirsi, the father of her children) as her husband during her marriage to Elmi — probably because the marriage to Elmi was a sham. This is something of a bombshell.

The Star Tribune covers (up) the news in Patrick Condon’s idiotic story. Condon notes the campaign finance issues and states in passing that Omar set up a “crisis committee” to deal with the ruckus we raised about her marriages in 2016. As I have frequently noted, Omar treated the basic questions of fact as a public relations crisis.

It was good enough for the Star Tribune then and it is good enough for the Star Tribune now. Condon puts it this way. The “[crisis] committee was set up to respond to never-proven allegations that Omar had married her own brother as part of an ‘immigration scheme,’ in the words of the board’s report on the matter.”

As I noted last week, Michelle Malkin has picked up the scent. Twitchy compiles Michelle’s tweets on today’s news here along with those of David Steinberg, the out-of-state reporter who has done his best to show the Star Tribune how to do its job. In his concluding tweets (below) on today’s developments David supplies the news missing from the Star Tribune story.

Assuming someone or other at the Star Tribune has an idea what is happening here — an assumption I know to be true — I have a few questions. Is anyone in your shop going to follow up with obvious questions including what other years Omar and husband number 1 — whom she didn’t legally marry until last year — filed jointly? Ask whether she ever filed a joint tax return with Elmi over the nine years she was married to him? Note that she appears to be living in a blizzard of lies involving a fraudulent marriage? Observe that the facts appear to make out related violations of state and federal law? And that Omar is the woman representing the congressional district in which the Star Tribune sits?

To summarize:

The report claims that Ilhan Omar and Ahmed Hirsi filed joint tax returns in at least 2014-2015.

Yet Ilhan Omar was legally married to another man from 2009-2017.

A sitting congresswoman may have filed EIGHT YEARS of fraudulent, felonious, tax returns.

— David Steinberg
June 6, 2019

Date: June 09, 2019 07:26PM

Here's Michelle Malkin, a great Conservative Woman (The Libs hate brilliant Conservative Women) on Lib Hypocrisy.

Revoke Ilhan Omar's Marriage Fraud Immunity Card

[townhall.com]

If you are not a member of the Democrats' protected class of bitter loudmouths who hate America, you can be investigated and prosecuted for marriage fraud. The headlines have been filled with recent crackdowns.

In Texas last week, 96 people were indicted on federal charges of conspiring to defraud our immigration system by arranging phony unions between American citizens and sham spouses in Vietnam.

In Bridgeport, Connecticut, three men pleaded guilty to participating in fraudulent marriages with noncitizens and sponsoring them for green cards under false pretenses.

At Fort Bragg in North Carolina last month, two soldiers and two African immigrants were indicted by a grand jury related to a scheme involving an entire ring of service members who attempted to match female soldiers with foreigners from Ghana and Nigeria. They each face between 15-35 years in federal prison and $250,000 in fines each.

In Alabama, an Indian national pleaded guilty to arranging 80 fake marriages using U.S. citizen recruits to bail out Indian foreign nationals who had overstayed their visas or Student Exchange Visitor Program requirements.

You wouldn't know it from the radio silence of Democratic leaders regarding radioactive Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar's long-festering and bizarre bigamy scheme (which she still refuses to address), but marriage fraud is a federal felony. As the Department of Homeland Security makes clear, it is a serious crime -- not a victimless, harmless infraction -- that "weakens our nation's security and makes us less safe."

No kidding. I have long documented the national security consequences of marriage fraud by deadly jihadists:

Eight Mideastern men who plotted to bomb New York landmarks in 1993 all obtained green cards and permanent legal residence by marrying U.S. citizens.

El Sayyid A. Nosair put a ring on American Karen Ann Mills Sweeney's finger to avoid deportation for overstaying his visa. He acquired U.S. citizenship, allowing him to remain in the country, and was later convicted for conspiracy in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that claimed six lives.

Top Osama bin Laden aide Ali Mohamed became a U.S. citizen after marrying a woman he met on a plane trip from Egypt to New York. He was convicted for his role in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Africa that killed 12 Americans and more than 200 others.

A year after 9/11, Homeland Security officials cracked a vast Middle Eastern marriage-fraud ring for illegal immigrants in "Operation Broken Vows" that stretched from Boston to South Carolina to California.

Faisal Shahzad, the 2010 Times Square bomb plotter, married an American woman, Huma Mian, in 2008 after spending a decade in the country on foreign student and employment visas.

Anyone capable of and willing to lie to federal officials in face-to-face interviews, falsify government forms under penalty of perjury, and conspire to undermine the integrity of our immigration system is a threat to our country. Terrorism is not the only concern. Other complex criminal organizations are often involved. Even nations governed by open borders loons like Canada's Justin Trudeau take marriage fraud seriously. Last week, the government moved to strip a Chinese national of his fraudulently acquired Canadian citizenship after paying a woman $5,000 to enter a sham marriage.

We have enough native-born scam artists and fraudsters without having to import more from around the world. But you know what's even more of an insult than an ordinary foreign marriage faker? An entitled, arrogant and unrepentant marriage faker hiding behind the "Islamophobia" and "sexism" cards. Yes, I'm looking at you, Omar.

Investigations dating back to 2016 by blogger Scott Johnson of Power Line (which recently celebrated 15 years in the blogosphere), David North of the Center for Immigration Studies, Alpha News reporter Preya Samsundar and PJMedia.com reporter David Steinberg have determined that the outspoken Somalian Muslim refugee likely married her own brother named Ahmed Elmi in 2009 for some unknown ill-gotten gain while still informally married to the man she calls her husband and father of her three children, Ahmed Hirsi. After a Somalian website floated questions about the marriage arrangement with Elmi and Johnson's initial reporting broke into the local news, Omar sought to divorce Elmi. Her use of $6,000 in state campaign funds, some of which went to pay a personal divorce lawyer, is currently under state investigation.

Social media posts, photographic evidence and publicly available biographical data strongly suggest that Elmi (now living in London) and Omar are siblings with the same father. Many of the pair's Instagram and Facebook comments to each other have been deleted. Omar's staff and lawyer have rebuked questions about the arrangement as "categorically ridiculous and false" and suggested that truth-seekers in the matter are "people who do not want an East African, Muslim woman elected to office." For good measure, Omar has decried "Trump-style misogyny, racism, anti-immigration rhetoric and Islamophobic division."

Hey, I'm not the one who bragged last week that Omar, a naturalized American citizen, brought "the perspective of a foreigner" to her role on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. That was Rep. Omar. Perhaps she'll share her "foreign perspective" on how any other sane nation would handle an elected official who won't answer questions about possible felony immigration fraud while sitting on a sensitive legislative panel. I'm all ears.

Date: June 10, 2019 04:44AM

Jennifer your such a Fabulist
One would think if any evidence
Republicans would have her in a court of Law, But thats not the case.

Gee why is that? Lazy, No understanding of Law,? No evidence?
for Indictment???? or just another flat out lie?

More Muslim phobia from Klan, if its not the jews or MLK?,
if not MLK she says Scum bag imigrants,

Her latest cackle- more of a Spiritualist - New Age I am.

Date: June 12, 2019 01:32AM

I think this threads title is a good example of the Racism Muslim Americans face daily, Unfounded BS!

Jennifer bullshit charge Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations?????????????
If true why no charges DUHH? Stop your racist lies Girl or what ever the hell you are.

I dont buy for one second Jennifer is vegan, Why?-
From what i have learned in life vegans are very compassionate
most times and would not resort to bs racist post like this thread,

Jennifers quote anything MLK must be torn down, crap like that says Meat Eater if not beef and bird - Humans some of the best humans. MLK his dream.
sad to see racist here on Raw Foods, Hitler worship, Immigrant bashing.
How long did Neo nazi Rose post on Raw foods before removed wtf?
Time for jennifer to go!

Read this today, Time to get the racist out!eating humans sucks

A Muslim woman who was robbed and brutally beaten by a group of young people last month says the New York Police Department and the Bronx District Attorney’s office failed to properly investigate until she dug up video evidence proving the hate crime.

Fatoumata Camara, 22, said the authorities’ lack of investigation into the May 10 beating that sent her to the hospital with a broken nose and a head injury forced her to do the investigative work herself, uncovering surveillance video from a business near the crime scene. Camara, who lives in the Bronx and wears a hijab, said the NYPD reopened her case and is investigating the attack as a possible hate crime after she presented the footage this week.

When racist like My Dear start bs threads - Ilhan Omar Criminal - Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations. it feeds the kluckers and is reason for increase of attacks.

In recent years anti-Muslim hate crimes have soared in New York and in the U.S. The New York chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations documented a 74% increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes in the state since 2016. The U.S. saw a 17% rise in hate crimes last year, with Muslim individuals being the target of over 18% of religiously motivated hate crimes. get her off raw foods now the racism sucks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 01:40AM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 12, 2019 08:22PM

riverhousebill

Time for jennifer to go!

Read this today, Time to get the racist out!eating humans sucks

get her off raw foods now the racism sucks.

I don't buy for one second Riverhousebill is vegan, Why?-
From what i have learned in life vegans are very peace-loving
most times and would not resort to gun violence

Time for riverhousebill to go!

Read this today, Time to get the Gun-Violent Male out! killing humans and war sucks

get him off raw foods now the toxic-male gun-violence sucks.

Date: June 13, 2019 11:30AM

polly want a cracker???
I don't buy for one second Riverhousebill is vegan, Why?-
From what i have learned in life vegans are very peace-loving
most times and would not resort to gun violence

Tongue Clicking. This sounds like a human clicking his or her tongue on the roof of the mouth. It means the parrot is happy and seeking attention.
What is my Parrot Saying? - Growls, Clicks and Other Noises

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2019 11:34AM by riverhousebill.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables