Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Liberals Love Killing Children!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 10, 2019 09:34PM

Democrats think Killing Babies is 'beautiful'!

Liberal Comedienne Issues The Vilest Tweet Ever About Babies

[www.dailywire.com]

On Thursday afternoon, a supposed comedienne issued a tweet that was obviously meant for shock value, but was also a litmus test for abortion supporters to see how radical they are. The comedienne wrote: “I hate when people tell me to have a kid because I look good holding a baby. Bitch I look good doing everything because I. Look. Good. In fact you should see me have an abortion - I am BREATHTAKING. Literally I am taking someone’s breath. It’s beautiful.”

Marcella Arguello
?
@marcellacomedy
I hate when people tell me to have a kid because I look good holding a baby. Bitch I look good doing everything because I. Look. Good. In fact you should see me have an abortion - I am BREATHTAKING. Literally I am taking someone’s breath. It’s beautiful.

The choice of language is interesting; the “comedienne” acknowledges the baby is “someone” and also admitting she is “taking its breath away.” One wonders if she would feel comfortable taking the breath away from a puppy.

The comedienne’s tweet elicited myriad angry responses from those who feel that life is precious, which undoubtedly was the comedienne’s intent, but it also reveals that in an age when hundreds of thousands of abortions are performed every year in the United States, murdering hundreds of thousands of babies, there are some people who feel that nothing is off-limits when it comes to the subject.

This “comedienne” is far from the only “comedienne” to joke publicly about abortion or champion it; last July, Michelle Wolf, who had been roundly criticized after she compared White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Aunt Lydia in “The Handmaid’s Tale,” then later doubled down, calling Sanders a "hypocrite" and insulting her "ugly personality" ), stated on her ill-fated Netflix show, “Look, access to abortion is good and important. Some people say abortion is ‘killing a baby.’ It’s not. It’s stopping a baby from happening. It’s like ‘Back to the Future’ and abortion is the DeLorean. And everyone loves DeLoreans.”

Wolf continued, “And I know some people call themselves ‘pro-life,’ but ‘pro-life’ is a propaganda term that isn’t real, like healthy ice cream and handsome testicles. Get the terminology straight; first of all, these people are anti-abortion, which means they are anti-woman. If these people were actually pro-life, they would be fighting hard for health care, child care, education, gun control, and protecting the environment.” She then added this piece of convoluted thinking: “But these anti-abortion people do not care about life; they just care about birth.” Plus this piece of vulgarity, “like they think that’s the only place you can wipe a woman’s s*** on the table.” She later pontificated, “Abortions are super common and the stigma is bulls***.”

Wolf continued, “These days, abortion providers have been terrorized by the Right into downplaying their abortion services. You should be proud of it. You’re doing a good thing.” Wolf concluded the segment with her “10th Annual Salute to Abortions,” accompanied by a marching band, a balloon arch, and with her dressed in a patriotic costume. As “You’re a Grand Old Flag” played, she intoned, “Abortion I salute you. Women if you need an abortion, get one,” then tossed confetti as she asserted, “God bless abortions and God bless America.”

[twitter.com]

The Libs are despicable in how much they Love Lilling Babies.

Democrates hate God, but Love to Kill Babies.

Libs think Murdering Children is Beautiful!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2019 09:58PM by Jennifer.

Re: Liberals Love Killing Children!
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:37AM

A person has to be mental to think Democrates or republicns like to kill children.
What kind of nonsense is she talking now?

opps jennifer Lilling? its spelled killing my dear since we are correcting spelling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2019 12:44AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 11, 2019 02:08AM

A person has to be mental to think Democrates or republicns think dancing is scandalous.

Date: January 11, 2019 02:10AM

opps riverhousebill republicns? its spelled republicans since we are correcting spelling

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 11, 2019 10:35AM

I mean just look at the title of this thread WACKADO!

Libs love killing Children INSANE!

Date: January 11, 2019 08:32PM

riverhousebill

I mean just look at the title of this thread WACKADO!

Libs love killing Children INSANE!

Republicans think Dancing is scandalous INSANE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2019 08:35PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables