Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lib Bullies/Thugs Ruin High School Boy's Life with Help of Lib Fake News Media
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 20, 2019 03:34PM

This is so sad and of course So Evil on the part of The Lying Libs and the Lib Fake News Media -

A Catholic Boys High School group went to DC for the March for Life and were singing their school song. There was also a Native American group drumming nearby. Some Native American guy walked over to the Catholic Boys group and got in one of the Boy's Face and drummed in his face. The Boy just stood there with a slight smile on his face - 'taking it' - while the Native American drummed loudly and chanted in his face. Other boys who were standing with the poor boy were sort of laughing or goofing around. They were behaving awkwardly because they're young boys and they didn't know what to do, so they were sometimes laughing, sometimes singing and dancing and sometimes just looking worried. So sad for these boys.

Some people took videos. Some videos were edited. The Evil Lying Libs made the Video go viral and the Lying Lib Fake News Media jumped on the video and it's all over the News in all the World that the Catholic School Boy was mocking the Native American man and is 'racist' of course. This was even a story on the Sunday Morning Television Talking Heads Show.

That boy and other students were then doxxed (meaning all their personal private information was made public, home addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) by the Lib Bully/Thugs and have been threatened and they now have police standing guard at their houses. The School and the Children of the School have now had to erase all their social media presence.

So the boy's life/reputation has been ruined along with the lives of the other students and the Catholic School's reputation.

THE LIBS ARE LYING EVIL BULLIES/THUGS

Here is a photo of the Boy being respectful while the Native American drums loudly in his face sad smiley

Poor Kid!

Here's all the Evil Lib Fake News Media Stories demonizing the Catholic School Boy -

[www.google.com]

Here is a video which shows the poor boy being harassed by the Native American drumming loudly and chanting in his face, yet he keeps his composure.

[www.gq.com]

If this doesn't break your heart, you're a Lib.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2019 04:05PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lib Bullies/Thugs Ruin High School Boy's Life with Help of Lib Fake News Media
Date: January 20, 2019 03:49PM

BTW, I only posted that GQ Story because it was the first one I ran across with the video. That GQ article is another of the Lib Fake News Stories about the incident. The GQ story lies and states that the Boys went over to the Native Americans and started harassing them, but THE TRUTH is that the Native American drummer guy walked over to the Boys and started drumming in their faces, which is shown/evidenced by other videos.

From a Daily Beast Lib article which excoriated the school boys:

"Defenders of the teens on social media circulated a snippet that showed Phillips approaching the school group at one point—along with screenshots of text messages purported to be from the boys in which they claimed he was the interloper and they were only being enthusiastic."

That's THE TRUTH - VIDEO OF THE NATIVE AMERICAN APPROACHING THE BOYS GROUP AND GETTING IN THEIR FACES DRUMMING AND CHANTING

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2019 04:31PM by Jennifer.

Re: Lib Bullies/Thugs Ruin High School Boy's Life with Help of Lib Fake News Media
Date: January 20, 2019 06:42PM

This website pretty much tells 'what really happened' - please read it at the link because I can't post all the videos, etc.

Read the text messages from the kids at the end of the article.

IGNORED BY LYING LIBERAL MEDIA: KY High School Kids Say Native American Man Banging Drum Walked Up and Got into Our Friend’s Face (VIDEO)

[www.thegatewaypundit.com]

The poor kids are devastated today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2019 06:50PM by Jennifer.

Date: January 20, 2019 07:02PM

Here are the text messages from a couple of them -

Date: January 20, 2019 08:17PM

I didn't bother mentioning previously, but the boys were also harassed by a group of black guys. The total video shows that, also.

This is an email that one of the boys sent to the local news station asking for help in getting the truth out to the Lying Libs and Lib Fake News Media -

"Hello Local 12 News. At the present time, I have an urgent request that truly is of the utmost importance, a request that supersedes my entire being and applies to the integrity of all Americans. You have probably seen or heard of the video of students wearing MAGA gear supposedly "harassing," "bothering," and "jeering at" a Native American veteran. This is not true and taken entirely out of context. I am a student at Covington Catholic and was present at the occurrence. Here is what truly happened:

Every year, my school attends the March for Life in DC and afterward tours the city. Our chaperones and teachers told us to be at the Lincoln Memorial at 5:30 to be ready for the buses to pick us up. 5:30 came around and we were all gathered at the Memorial. As we are an all-male school that loves to get hyped up (hence our cheer section's name, "Colonel Crazies"winking smiley, and as we have done for years prior, we decided to do some cheers to pass time. In the midst of our cheers, we were approached by a group of adults led by Nathan Phillips, with Phillips beating his drum. They forced their way into the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers, and so we clapped to the beat. He came to stand in front of one of my classmates who stood where he was, smiling and enjoying the experience. However, after multiple minutes of Mr. Phillips beating his drum directly in the face of my friend (mere centimerers from his nose), we became confused and started wondering what was happening. It was not until later that we discovered they would incriminate us as a publicity stunt. As a result, my friend faces expulsion for simply standing still and our entire school is being disparaged for a crime we did not commit. To reiterate, we did not partake in any physical or verbal abuse, did not chant "build the wall" or mock or anything of the like, and did not seek to incite violence.

After that initial occurrence, we were then verbally assaulted by four or five Aftican-American men who called us "******s" and berated one of our African-American students for being friends with us. The truth needs to come out. I pray that wou read this and can speak for us who are silenced by the media. Here is video evidence of Nathan Phillips approaching the group of Covington Catholic students, showing that we did not approach him but he approached us (https://twitter.com/i/status/1086681831804674048); the later half of the occurrence whosing Phillips group inciting debates as well as harassment of the students by another group ; and a second video of the harassment of students (https://twitter.com/i/status/1086796421226029056). As you can see by these videos, the true story is quite different from that portrayed by the media. A great injustice has been done, and it is our duty to see that the truth prevails. Additionally, Mr. Phillips has a history of claiming racial harassment. I am by no means disparaging his credibility, but this should be taken note of."

Date: January 20, 2019 08:40PM

3 minute video of Native American guy in the boy's face -

[www.youtube.com]

He's in the boy's face at 30 seconds into the video and the video ends of him still in the boy's face. So the Native American guy was drumming and chanting inches from his face for at least 3 minutes! What would you do? How would you look?

The look on the poor boy's face is that of a scared kid who realizes that the Native American is not trying to join their rally but instead trying to intimidate. Great restraint by those young men.

The boys meant no disrespect. Maybe adults would have handled it better, but the kids were all in a good spirit together.

Does it feel good, Lying Libs and Lib Fake News Media?
Ruining young people's lives under false pretenses?
Pathetic!

That The Libs are demanding these children be beaten and/or killed is the really shocking outcome here.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 20, 2019 11:52PM

KKK queen says The Evil Lying Libs made the Video go viral

Yes the video LOOK! its very clear

Jennifer you are so full of KKK Chit.

DIGUSTING !

Date: January 21, 2019 12:03AM

Catholics say they are sorry for actions of youth.

Why whould the church say they are sorry to the veteran?

jennfer spin claim-A Catholic Boys High School group went to DC for the March for Life and were singing their school song. There was also a Native American group drumming nearby. Some Native American guy walked over to the Catholic Boys group and got in one of the Boy's Face

What a digusting lie the veterna walked over to the students

KLUCK KLUCK KLUCK Jennifer!

Date: January 21, 2019 12:20AM

Why yes, the Native American Nathan Phillips definitely walked over to the students (while the students were doing their school cheers) and got in their faces -

Here's one of many videos online which show Nathan Phillips walking over to the boys who were doing their school cheers -

New Video Shows Native American Drummer Nathan Phillips Approaching MAGA Hat Students First..

[www.youtube.com]

Read our article which includes MULTIPLE videos showing the TRUTH about what happened during this event. The mainstream media is LYING to you:

[cloverchronicle.com]

This video shows what appears to be the Native American drummer (Nathan Phillips) APPROACHING a group of MAGA hat-wearing students, not the other way around.

Many other videos online which show THE TRUTH, riverhousebill.

Date: January 21, 2019 03:22AM

And yes, as with all the Lib Fake News Media Stories, this False Lib Narrative has also become International Fake News - what a disgrace The Libs are. They've ruined this whole world.

Here's What You Need To Know About The Confrontation Between Covington Catholic Students And Native American Protesters

[www.dailywire.com]

On Saturday, a video went viral, seemingly showing a group of Catholic high school students confronting and harassing a Native American protester who appeared to be peacefully playing a drum, but by Saturday night, it was clear the confrontation wasn't the end of the story.

The three-minute video was posted online by a group of Native American protesters who claimed they were harassed and intimidated by a group of Covington Catholic High School students waiting for their bus near the Lincoln Memorial. The video is heavily clipped at the beginning and end, and shows only an apparent "confrontation" between a protester named Nathan Phillips and a Make America Great Again-hat wearing teen.

Phillips also did an interview with the Washington Post, where he accused the teens of harassing and intimidating him, and claimed the scene grew "ugly."

“It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips told the paper. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way, and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

He and others accused the teens of chanting "build the wall" and hurling racial epithets at the group of Native Americans. Phillips said that the MAGA-hat wearing student closest to him taunted him -- an assessment that was immediately adopted by most commentators, who compared the student to a white student taunting black customers at a Civil Rights lunch counter, and in some cases, even threatened the student outright.

The video and interview also drew widespread condemnation, but not just from social justice warriors, but also conservatives and March for Life attendees who took the video at face value -- a decision that, by late Saturday, appeared to have been a major mistake.

Saturday night, a two-hour long, full video of the confrontation became widely available on social media, and that video shows a very different interaction than the one initally portrayed. The video, taken from the point of view of a second group of protesters who witnessed the interaction, shows that Phillips approached the teens -- not the other way around, as Phillips claims -- and that the teens were relatively peaceful during the incident, laughing and clapping along with Phillips' drumming, and occasionally asking questions like, "what is going on here?"

The video also seems to show that the Covington High School kids were the victims of racial slurs: the group that recorded the video, a group called Black Hebrew Israelites, called the students "fa***ts," Reason's Robby Soave -- who has done one of the most comprehensive investigations on the incident -- reports.

"Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby," Soave reports.

The kids rejected the homophobic chants and began to sing a school song, possibly to drown out the Black Hebrew Israelites.

It was at that point that the Native American protest descended. According to Phillips, it was to protect the Black Hebrew Israelites.

There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips told the Detroit Free Press. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

"Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people. What followed was several minutes of confusion: The teens couldn't quite decide whether Phillips was on their side or not, but tentatively joined in his chanting. It's not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity," he continues.

Phillips and the students chanted together for a few minutes before the students appear to lose interest and filter away. During that time, though, Phillips claims he felt threatened, though separate videos seem to show that a handful of Native American protesters were taunting the students with racially tinged chants.

This kid, who's life is currently being destroyed, actually gestures to his friend to show Nathan Phillips respect during his drumming! All of it happening of course with another activist is screaming to go back to Europe because all he can do is be white?

"We are an all-male school that loves to get hyped up," the student told a local Kentucky news station. "And as we have done for years prior, we decided to do some cheers to pass time. In the midst of our cheers, we were approached by a group of adults led by Nathan Phillips, with Phillips beating his drum. They forced their way to the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers and so we clapped to the beat."

The extended video also shows multiple students filming the interaction, so more video is guaranteed to appear. Phillips has continued to do interviews, smearing the students.

Covington High, the students' school, says they will complete an independent investigation and dole out punishments as they deem necessary (including expulsion, if the evidence warrants it).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2019 03:24AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 21, 2019 05:33AM

Imagine getting your 15 minutes of fame and it's because you were a piece of @#$%& to an elderly Native American Vietnam Vet

Date: January 21, 2019 06:19PM

Riverhousebill, did you watch the full one hour 45-minute video?

This one -

[www.youtube.com]

"First 45 minutes are african americans being incredibly racist and threatening violence against the students directly. Kept that in the upload in case someone accuses me of deceptive editing. Nothing here was edited, at all. This is the whole video of the entire event.

Starts getting interesting around @1:10:00

Native Americans invade the student rally at 1:11:24. You can see them come across directly, and instigate the confrontation with the kids. The kids were minding their own business.

At NO point in the entire video do they chant "build the wall."

Note: this video is filmed by one of the members of the Hebrew Israelite preacher group."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2019 06:34PM by Jennifer.

Date: January 22, 2019 12:05AM

jennifer, I did not see the 1:45 minute Video, did not know there was one that long Ive looked at several short clips. Im busy this morning , but I will view today I hope. Im glad to hear this 1:45 minutes of maybe evidence in video
It seems confusing to what went down for sure with reports and short clip video
my gut feeling with with kids bobing and smirking
A witnness from a college says they saw harrassment
I read now Native American elder says he got between Israelites and kids to defuse?
Maybe with a little luck the truth may be exposed.

Date: January 22, 2019 12:12AM

Well, here is one thing - this video clip shows without a doubt that Nathan Phillips definitely went over to the group of boys, not the other way around as was initially reported -

[granitegrok.com]

Date: January 22, 2019 12:43AM

riverhousebill

jennifer, I did not see the 1:45 minute Video, did not know there was one that long Ive looked at several short clips. Im busy this morning , but I will view today I hope. Im glad to hear this 1:45 minutes of maybe evidence in video
It seems confusing to what went down for sure with reports and short clip video
my gut feeling with with kids bobing and smirking
A witnness from a college says they saw harrassment
I read now Native American elder says he got between Israelites and kids to defuse?
Maybe with a little luck the truth may be exposed.

The Reason Article and the LegalInsurrection article I posted are two of the best explanations of what went down. Also this guy was one of the first people to get the word out that there's been a gross mischaracterization of the incident - and it's the first article I read about 'what really happened' in light of seeing the full video -

The Catholic Bonfire At The Stake

[www.theamericanconservative.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables