Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BREAKING COVINGTON NEWS: Chief Stolen Valor Heap Big Liar
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 22, 2019 04:28AM

*riverhousebill's head exploding

Nathan Phillips Is Not A Vietnam War Veteran But Does He Have A Richard Blumenthal Problem?

[www.redstate.com]

(Read it at the source)

Nathan Phillips – “Vietnam Times” Veteran

[thisainthell.us]

(Scroll down and read the Comments also - lol)

In a nutshell --

He was born in 1955. He's 64.

He claims to have joined when he was 17. This would put him at 1972. (1955 + 17 = 1972).

The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.

Doncha just love The Conservatives...

We always seem to find out THE TRUTH and Out The Lying Libs. It's what we do. And it's fun. Then The Libs get Livid and have to resort to Ad Hominem Attacks cause that's all they got left - lol

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2019 04:44AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING COVINGTON NEWS: Chief Stolen Valor Heap Big Liar
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 22, 2019 07:34AM

Quote Jennifer-

(The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.)

This trashing of veteransand the lies of these culist have gone to far!

When was the end of the Vietnam War?

There are two probable dates which could be considered as the end of the Vietnam War:

1. March 1973: On January 27, 1973, the United States, South Vietnam, North Vietnam and Viet Cong formally signed the Paris Peace Accords to end the war and restore peace in Vietnam. Under the terms of the agreement, an immediate ceasefire was established and the U.S. troops would be withdrawn altogether within 60 days. The accord officially ended direct American military involvement in Vietnam although some U.S. advisers still stayed in the South Vietnam until the fall of Saigon.

2. April 30, 1975: By early morning, North Vietnamese troops already occupied all important places in Saigon. Around noon, PAVN burst through the gates of South Vietnamese presidential palace. No sooner had the National Liberation Front (NLF) or Viet Cong flag been raised in the Independence Palace than acting President Duong Van Minh and his advisors were captured. Minh then broadcast an unconditional surrender and called for all ARVN troops to stop fighting. Later that afternoon, he declared South Vietnamese government and its military forces were “completely dissolved at all levels”.

Thousands of American and South Vietnamese civilians and military personnel were evacuated by helicopter before and after the event. Operation Frequent Wind carrying out on 29–30 April, for example, evacuated a total of 1,373 Americans and 5,595 Vietnamese and third-country nationals. The Vietnam War was officially over from the Vietnamese point of view. Vietnam became a unified and communist country since then.

The picture is very clear on the @#$%& head maga hate hats!
Another thing that stinks-about this harrasment of a Native American Viet Nam veteran is the fact the little @#$%& maga hate hater Hired A PR firm Not a Lawyer but A PR Firm Ha Ha HAAAAAAA

Date: January 22, 2019 07:44AM

US Marines in Vietnam - The Bitter End - 1973-1975 ... - Marines.mil
www.marines.mil/.../U.S.%20Marines%20in%20Vietnam_The%20Bitter%20End%20...
US. Marines in Vietnam, 1954-1964, The Advisory and Combat. Assistance Era, 1977. US. ..... Military Region 1, VNMC Division AO, 1 January-15 March 1975. 77 ... rity force (GSF) landed in South Vietnam for the last time. Specifically organized to provide security for the .... nam to leave its troops in the Republic of Vietnam.

Date: January 22, 2019 07:46AM

Overnight from April 29-30, 1975, there was a lull in helicopters coming in to Saigon to take the last of the Marines to U.S. ships waiting offshore.

Date: January 22, 2019 11:26PM

Another article about Chief Stolen Valor who lied and called himself a Marine "Vietnam Veteran", which means he went to Vietnam.

BREAKING: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Is a Poseur and Likely a Phony Vietnam War Veteran!

[www.thegatewaypundit.com]

"He claims two tours as a Marine Recon Ranger

There is NO such thing"

Date: January 22, 2019 11:52PM

Quote this sick bicth The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.

US. Marines in Vietnam, 1954-1964, The Advisory and Combat. Assistance Era, 1977. US. ..... Military Region 1, VNMC Division AO, 1 January-15 March 1975. 77 ... rity force (GSF) landed in South Vietnam for the last time. Specifically organized to provide security for the .... nam to leave its troops in the Republic of Vietnam.

Date: January 22, 2019 11:58PM

So did you read the above link which explains how he lied when he said he was a Marine "Recon Ranger"? Problem is there is no such thing.

Here's another good source explaining how Nathan Phillips is a Liar - Stolen Valor - (Read it at the Link)

Is Nathan Phillips Too Young to be a Vietnam Vet?

[granitegrok.com]

The question asked when the last US ground combat troops left Vietnam. We gave the correct answer, ie 1972. The last American combat unit was a task force from the 3d Bn, 21st Inf Regt and battery B, 3d Bn, 82d Field Artillery Regt which had been stationed in Danang (I commanded battery C, 3d Bn, 82d FA and B btry was our ‘sister’ battalion). These were the last US ground combat units in Vietnam, and I was there when they left in August of 1972. As a matter of fact, when my unit disbanded in June 1972, we sent B Btry about 15 of our guys who stayed with B Btry until it left in August. Of note: these C btry guys took along a US flag that had flown over my firebase and put it up over the B Btry firebase where it flew until the task force departed in Aug 72. Therefore, the last American flag to fly over a US firebase in Vietnam was mine.

Some American troops (no combat troops) were still in Vietnam until they left in 1973.

Date: January 23, 2019 12:19AM

riverhousebill

Quote this sick bicth The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.

Read here -

[armchairgeneral.com]

And btw, the combat troops left Vietnam, but there were some personnel left to provide security. The last Marines were guarding the US Embassy in 1975.

Comments from some Real Vietnam War Vets -

Spoke with a teammate of mine. Based on current requirements (which obviously could be different in the 70's) From initial enlistment to graduation of Force Recon, you are looking at a minimum 18 months time. Even if he enlisted on his 17th birthday, and given his DOB, the numbers just don't add up to him being deployed to Vietnam as a Force Recon before the withdraw of USMC forces

I was in Vietnam in 1972 with the 1st Cav Div at Bien Hoa. We had a small contingent of Marines there as well that helped guard the base, and when the 1st Cav went home in July of 72, as far as I know, only the Army and the Airforce was left with all the Marines having gone home at that time except for those at the US Embassy in Saigon. If he was born when was was and went thru the proper training for Marines at the time he was supposed to of, I doubt he ever made it to Vietnam.

[newsmaven.io]

On the Indian Country Today website, a website featuring Native American news, they quote Phillips as saying:

“In a previous interview with Phillips, he told Indian Country Today that the Vietnam era was not easy as a marine. “People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me.””

Vietnam-era veterans were spit on and called baby killers? That’s not only an outrage, it is hard for me to wrap my head around.

How many POSers have used the “I was spit on…called a baby killer” line? We’ve all heard that it happened to “a friend of a friend of a marine/soldier back in ’69”, but the only time we knew for sure it was used by John Rambo talking to Col. Trautman. I’m calling Bravo Sierra on Mr. Phillips if he really did use that line.

Last combat Marines left in '71 and the only ones left were Embassy Guards. Highly unlikely he gets that assignment as a 16 or 17 year old.

Two Tours?

Pretty much all combat troops were gone by August of '72 and Marines were gone a year before. Not much debate about this.

It's absolutely possible but if he actually served in Vietnam the Marines got out in '71 and that puts him around 16 or '17 when the Marines pulled out.Kinda cutting it close there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 12:24AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 23, 2019 12:37AM

Charles McMahon (May 10, 1953 – April 29, 1975) and Darwin Lee Judge (February 16, 1956 – April 29, 1975) were the last two United States servicemen killed in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. The two men, both U.S. Marines, were killed in a rocket attack one day before the Fall of Saigon.

Date: January 23, 2019 12:59AM

(I asked you to put a link to your info)

Yes, those two guys you just said that were killed in 1975 were SECURITY, as I said previously!

"Last combat Marines left in '71 and the only ones left were Embassy Guards.Highly unlikely he gets that assignment as a 16 or 17 year old."

But anyway, again, as I said previously - ONLY SECURITY/THOSE GUARDING THE US EMBASSY WERE STILL THERE IN 1975.

[en.wikipedia.org]

"McMahon and Judge were members of the Marine Security Guard (MSG) Battalion at the US Embassy, Saigon and were providing security for the DAO Compound, adjacent to Tân S?n Nh?t Airport, Saigon."

So if you also believe Marine Two-Tours Recon Ranger Nathan Phillips was involved with Security for the US Embassy in Vietnam in 1975, I think you've been smoking too much peace pipe.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 01:00AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 23, 2019 01:28AM

quote spin city jennifer
The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.

Problemis is US Marines US Army US Navy US Airforce where being killed in
Viet Nam right up to 1975 NEED Proof?

Panel 01W Row 124 Viet Nam Wall DC Charles Mcmahon Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

Panel W1 row 124 Viet Nam Wall Dc Darwin Leejudge Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

Date: January 23, 2019 01:48AM

Wow, you don't seem to understand...

The only Marines left in 1975 were those security, guarding the US Embassy. Or those in charge of Evacuation. And that is what those two Marines you keep posting about were.

As some real Vietnam Vets have said - pretty sure Nathan Phillips was not Guarding the US Embassy and in charge of evacuations eye rolling smiley

HERE -

[www.u-s-history.com]

June 25, 1971
Last Marine ground troops departed South Vietnam leaving only a token force at the U.S. Embassy.

Fall of Saigon
April 30, 1975
4th Marines under Col. Alfred M. Gray, completed evacuation by helicopters from U.S. Embassy and Tan Son Nhut airfield.

Besides, will you address the fact that Nathan Stolen Valor Phillips said he did Two Tours as a Marine Recon Ranger when there is no such thing as a 'Recon Ranger' in the Marines...

Also this -

[quodverum.com]

Stolen Valor at its Finest

Date: January 23, 2019 01:51AM

Here's another one -

[www.americamagazine.org]

The Paris Peace Accords, signed on Jan. 27, 1973, required the United States to withdraw their combat troops from South Vietnam within 60 days. The reunification of Vietnam was to be carried out by peaceful means. Only the U.S. Marine Corps security guards at the Saigon Embassy and some consulates in provincial capitals were allowed to remain

Date: January 23, 2019 02:18AM

The only thing that will prove or disprove And we will find out! DD214 is his Military record

Charles McMahon (May 10, 1953 – April 29, 1975) and Darwin Lee Judge (February 16, 1956 – April 29, 1975) were the last two United States servicemen killed in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. The two men, both U.S. Marines, were killed in a rocket attack one day before the Fall of Saigon.

jennifer says Last Marines left in '71 and the only ones left were Embassy Guards. Highly unlikely he gets that assignment as a 16 or 17 year old.
April 29, 1975 - NVA shell Tan Son Nhut air base in Saigon, killing two U.S. Marines at the compound gate. Conditions then deteriorate as South Vietnamese civilians loot the air base. President Ford now orders Operation Frequent Wind, the helicopter evacuation of 7000 Americans and South Vietnamese from Saigon, which begins with the radio broadcast of the song "White Christmas" as a pre-arraigned code signal.

Date: January 23, 2019 03:06AM

riverhousebill
The only thing that will prove or disprove And we will find out! DD214 is his Military record

jennifer says Last Marines left in '71 and the only ones left were Embassy Guards. Highly unlikely he gets that assignment as a 16 or 17 year old.

April 29, 1975 - NVA shell Tan Son Nhut air base in Saigon, killing two U.S. Marines at the compound gate. Conditions then deteriorate as South Vietnamese civilians loot the air base. President Ford now orders Operation Frequent Wind, the helicopter evacuation of 7000 Americans and South Vietnamese from Saigon, which begins with the radio broadcast of the song "White Christmas" as a pre-arraigned code signal.

Yeah, the two Marines that were killed were Embassy guys, as I've said previously a few times.

And the evacuation of 7000 Americans were AMERICAN CIVILIANS, not Marine guys.

And I already said the Judge and McMann guys were /security guys for the US Embassy.

"McMahon and Judge were members of the Marine Security Guard (MSG) Battalion at the US Embassy, Saigon and were providing security for the DAO Compound, adjacent to Tân Son Nhut Airport, Saigon."

So in other words, as I've said a few times, the only Marines left in Vietnam in 1975 were US Embassy Security guys and guys doing Evacuations. And oh, gee, I'm pretty sure Lying Nathan Phillips was not one of those guys or that would be a big deal that he would have bragged his a*s off about.

We're going around in circles. So I'm done wasting time on this. Because I really do want to go find more proof that Nathan Phillips is not a Vietnam War Veteran and will you admit that now you're not 100% sure that he is?

Date: January 23, 2019 03:17AM

riverhousebill

Quote Jennifer-

(The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.)

This trashing of veterans and the lies of these culist have gone to far!

The picture is very clear on the @#$%& head maga hate hats!
Another thing that stinks-about this harrasment of a Native American Viet Nam veteran is the fact the little @#$%& maga hate hater Hired A PR firm Not a Lawyer but A PR Firm Ha Ha HAAAAAAA

No, I only wish I had gone farther because I had tons more articles about how Nathan Phillips was lying about being a Vietnam War Veteran since yesterday and I didn't get to wave them all in your abusive face!

Date: January 23, 2019 10:12PM

Nathan Phillips' DD-214 RELEASED -

And Shows He's Not Quite What He Claims

[www.redstate.com]

While many mainstream news outlets have been pathologically fixed on researching everything having to do with Covington Catholic High School and The Covington Kids, precious few (I’d wager none) have devoted any resources to researching anything regarding Nathan Phillips’ military service or anything else about him. On Monday Streiff reported that it was mathematically impossible that Phillips served in the Vietnam war, but Phillips’ DD-214 wasn’t publicly available.

Late Tuesday, that changed. Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley shared Nathan Phillips’ (a/k/a Nathan Stanard) DD-214, which he’d acquired through a FOIA request. Shipley discusses its contents in this video:

He enlisted under Nathaniel Richard Stanard, an “adopted” name, according to the DD-214, but his birth name was Nathaniel Phillips. He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves, serving from 1972 to 1976. He never left the United States during his service in Lincoln, NE, and El Toro, CA, and was discharged as a private.

Now, I’m not the military expert that Streiff is, but during my years living near Fort Bragg and Camp Lejeune I came in contact with quite a few soldiers and Marines. My understanding is that it takes a special talent – of the “I don’t really want to do any work” type – to not promote beyond private in four years. (I’m sure I will be corrected in the comments if my take is incorrect.)

Also, his duty status lists “discharged,” not “honorably discharged.” That could have to do with his multiple stints in confinement after being AWOL.

When he wasn’t AWOL, what did he do? According to Phillips:

“I’m what they call a ‘recon ranger.’ That was my role.”

Wrong. His role was as a refrigerator mechanic, or ReferMech.

“Phillips also described coming back to the U.S. as a veteran of the Vietnam era. ‘People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me.'”

Returning to the United States from where? Was he overseas before enlisting? Or is he talking about coming back to El Toro from a trip to Baja California and using vague language to insinuate, but not blatantly claim, that he served in Vietnam?

It’s not often that I’m left speechless. I don’t know whether to laugh at the revelation that Mr. Recon Ranger is actually Mr. Freon Ranger (h/t @onefinejay), or be extremely pissed that this man is stealing the valor of men who actually were recon rangers or served in Vietnam and who have lived with the nightmares and anguish their service left them with for decades.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 10:24PM by Jennifer.

Date: January 27, 2019 02:37AM

Photos of Nathan Phillips DD-214 obtained by FOIA -

Wasn't able to resize this photo, and I didn't want to distort this thread, so go here -

[assets.rbl.ms]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 03:35AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 27, 2019 03:40AM

Here it is -

Another image about going AWOL -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 03:42AM by Jennifer.

Date: January 27, 2019 04:28AM

The Blaze - Glenn Beck - also obtained the DD-124 of Nathan Phillips -

Nathan Phillips listed as AWOL three times in 1975 as active duty reservist, record shows

[www.theblaze.com]

Nathan Phillips — the 64-year-old Native American activist inaccurately touted as a Vietnam veteran amid his confrontation with high schoolers on the steps on the Lincoln Memorial last week — was listed as AWOL (absent without leave) three times in 1975 while on active duty as a Marine reservist, according to Freedom of Information documents obtained by TheBlaze.

The documents show the three AWOL/UA (unauthorized absence) entries in Phillips' record over an eight-month span in 1975 on May 19, Sept. 2, and Dec. 6. It isn't clear from the records how long the AWOLs lasted, but the following dates represent each entry that immediately follows the AWOL entries: May 21, Sept. 8, and Dec. 19.

(Photos of the DD-124 at the link above)

The FOIA documents also show Phillips was on active duty from Aug. 12, 1974, to May 5, 1976 — and with a "discharged" duty status, as opposed to the "honorable discharge" status he's claimed:

A reported criminal record, too

Phillips also has a criminal record — including assault and escape from jail — according to a report from the Washington Examiner. The paper said Phillips as a youth — and under his adoptive name Nathaniel R. Stanard — was charged with escaping from prison, assault, and several alcohol-related crimes, local news reports from his hometown of Lincoln, Nebraska, indicated.

What's the background?

Phillips became a media darling of sorts after his confrontation with the Covington (Kentucky) Catholic High School students Friday, some of whom wore red "Make America Great Again" hats. An initial clip made it seem as though the students got in Phillips' face and surrounded him, but other video shows he walked right into the middle of their group while banging a drum and chanting. You can read more about the background of the incident here.

Journalists focused on Phillips not only as a Native American elder but also as a Vietnam veteran worthy of the students' respect in those tense moments. But media outlets have since been forced to backtrack on those reports, including the Washington Post which noted Thursday that Phillips' "misrepresented his military history."

In addition, syndicated columnist Phil Kerpen — president of nonprofit organization American Commitment — on Wednesday night unearthed a Facebook live session featuring Phillips discussing his time during the Vietnam War.

Kerpen shared the video with a snippet of Phillips' session in which Phillips said, "I'm a Vietnam vet and I served in the Marine Corps, 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge, and one of the boxes in there it shows that it was peacetime, or what my box says is that I was in theater. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

The Post noted in its update piece Thursday that Phillips "did not deploy and left the service as a private after disciplinary issues."

More from the paper:

Daniel Paul Nelson, a leader in the Lakota People's Law Project, said in an interview Tuesday that his group made the error and that Phillips never told him that he served in Vietnam. The group, Nelson said, "trusted what we had seen" in previous stories about Phillips, some of which also referred to him erroneously as a Vietnam veteran.

"We were trying to do the advocacy work that we do," Nelson told the Post, adding Thursday morning that he had seen the Facebook video in recent hours in which Phillips makes his military claims, was not aware of it previously, and reacted by saying, "I'm bummed. I'm definitely disappointed."

Phillips said during an NBC News interview that aired Thursday morning that "what I've always said is that I never stepped foot in South Vietnam." He also said during the interview that he forgives the students from Friday's encounter.

Here's The Washington Times article about Don Shipley obtaining FRAUD Nathan Phillips' Military Records -

Nathan Phillips stayed in U.S. during Vietnam War and went AWOL 3 times, 'stolen valor' hunter finds

[www.washingtontimes.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables