Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

LOL - Stolen Valor LIAR Nathan Phillips was a Mechanic who went AWOL three times!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 23, 2019 03:49AM

LOL - love this - The Hero of riverhousebill, The Lying Libs and The Fake News Lib Media is a lying dirtbag!!

Retired SEAL: Nathan Phillips Not a Vietnam Vet – He Was a Mechanic Who Went AWOL THREE TIMES

[www.thegatewaypundit.com]

The frauds in the mainstream media propped up far left Native American activist Nathan Phillips as an ‘Elder’ and ‘Vietnam Vet.’

The media piled on the Covington Catholic teens for ‘disrespecting’ and ‘mobbing’ the poor Vietnam Vet — how dare these boys be so disrespectful to a man who served in one of America’s nastiest wars!

Except he didn’t.

Nathan Phillips served in the United States Marines from 1972-1976.

He claimed he was a Recon Ranger — there is no such thing as a Marine Recon Ranger, Rangers are in the Army.

Retired US Navy SEAL Don Shipley, who is known for publicly outing people for ‘stolen valor,’ obtained Nathan Phillips’ DD-214 form and exposed the truth.

Nathan Phillips was enlisted under the name Nathaniel Richard Stanard.

“Nathaniel Phillips enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves on May 20th, 1972 and served until May 5th, 1976,” Don Shipley said as he read the DD-214 form.

“He served under just four years and was discharged at the exalted rank of ‘Private'” Shipley said sarcastically.

Shipley continued, “His entire military education was as a basic electrician in the Marine Corps — while he served in Lincoln, Nebraska, he served as a refer mach.”

Nathan Phillips went AWOL THREE TIMES while he was stationed at El Toro Marine Base in Southern California, according to his DD-214 form.

Watch Don Shipley break down the truth (adult language):

(Watch the video at the Link)

On Monday, the Washington Post quietly issued a correction to their story about Nathan Phillips, saying that while he served in the Marines, he was never deployed to Vietnam.

He never went to Vietnam — but this lie was previously used to help raise money for a documentary about his life.

The mainstream media ran with a narrative without fact checking and spread lies about the Covington teens to push their left-wing, anti-Christian agenda.

The media has just one job…and they fail at it everyday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 03:50AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOL - Stolen Valor LIAR Nathan Phillips was a Mechanic who went AWOL three times!
Date: January 23, 2019 04:30AM

Here's the full video by the guy who has Outed Lying Lib Stolen Valor Nathan Phillips who also Lied about the Covington Boys incident -

Nathan Phillips, AKA Nathan Stanard, Native American Drummer Dude was NOT a Vietnam Vet.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: LOL - Stolen Valor LIAR Nathan Phillips was a Mechanic who went AWOL three times!
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 23, 2019 04:39AM

Here is the proof this bitch is spining lie after lie.

nathan Phillips has not released his DD 214 yet but the spinners know Ha HA.

Access to Records, Information for the General Public: Without the consent of the veteran or next-of-kin, the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) can only release limited information from the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) to the general public.Jul 13, 2018

The public has access to certain military service information without the veteran’s authorization or that of the next-of-kin (the un-remarried widow or widower, son, daughter, father, mother, brother or sister) of deceased veterans. Examples of information which may be available from Federal (non-archival) Official Military Personnel Files (OMPF) without an unwarranted invasion of privacy include:

Name

Service Number

Dates of Service

Branch of Service

Final Duty Status

Final Rank

Salary *

Assignments and Geographical Locations

Source of Commission *

Military Education Level

Promotion Sequence Number *

Awards and decorations (eligibility only, not actual medals)

Place of entrance and separation

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 04:53AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 23, 2019 07:33AM

Awol can be 1 minute late, 30 days is desertion,
Most awols are delt with by article 15 ucmj
I had close to a record number of article 15s in one company I served in
I was told by commander. After 7 I got a Sumary Court Martial and went to 8th Army stockade Hard Labor, It yes it was hard labor and sucked. but i baked the cake no hard feelings.
Atricle 15s would not show up in OMPF.
It would show up in a sumary court Marrial or a Genaral Court martial.
Court Martial convition is a federal record open to public
So Im now wondering how in the hell does someone know he had three article 15s for awol No one saying he released his DD 214.
Now that Alexandra Cortez is on the House Intelligence Committee
Im sure we wil get to bottom of this smear campaign

Maybe Nathan Phillips should have hired a PR Firm like the Maga Hate Hat Sanders brat. Wow A PR firm not a lawyer but a PR firm speaks volumes id say.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 07:40AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 23, 2019 10:14PM

Private Refrigerator Mechanic's DD-214 Found -

[www.youtube.com]

Never went to Vietnam - was a refrigerator technician in Nebraska in the reserves - went AWOL 3 times when stationed in CA - discharged as a private

Former Navy SEAL and Stolen Valor exposer Don Shipley has already been researching Nathan Phillips' military record (Shipley can get DD-214's at will because, well, he knows people). And it's not pretty

Date: January 24, 2019 11:53PM

CAUGHT: HERE’S NATHAN PHILLIPS STONE-COLD LYING ABOUT HIS SERVICE

[dailycaller.com]

Video of Native American tribal elder Nathan Phillips claiming to be a Vietnam veteran who served “in theater” surfaced Thursday, despite military records proving otherwise.

Phillips, who falsely accused Covington Catholic High School students of swarming, surrounding, and mocking him in front of the Lincoln Memorial during the March for Life, claimed he served in the Marine Corps from 1972 to 1976 and that his service record shows that he served in theater during the Vietnam war, meaning that he was in Vietnam. The U.S. Marine Corps, however, issued a statement Wednesday with details of Phillips’ service, showing that he never deployed.

“I’m a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was in theater,” Phillips says in the video. “I don’t talk much about my Vietnam times.”

Video and more info at the Link -

More Phillips:
"I got a relation. A sister, or a niece, she gave me that Vietnam colors flag. You know the yellow, red, black one with some tobacco on there. She wanted me to carry it around because you know her dad, a Vietnam vet too like that."

Nathan Phillips, January 3, 2018

"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times.

Phillips also claimed in the past that he served as a “recon ranger,” and that when he returned home he was “spit on” and called “a baby-killer.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2019 11:55PM by Jennifer.

Date: January 26, 2019 02:16AM

Stolen Valor

Those Vietnamese refrigerators were some dangerous characters. Never knew when one would pop up out of nowhere and yell, "FREEZE"

LOL

Date: January 28, 2019 02:01AM

This website has photos of Chief Stolen Valor's DD-124 and shows all the pertinent information of Liar Fraud Nathan Phillip's Military Record -

[milnenews.com]

So Nathan Phillips enlisted in the Reserves, went to training, then was on Inactive Reserves until August 12, 1974 when he went back on active until he was discharged on May 5, 1976. Meaning only a little over 2 years active duty.

In the meantime he was racking up all the civilian arrests that are being posted pertaining to his criminal record!

The Libs' Hero eye rolling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables