Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jennifer caught in lie - Found DD 214
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 24, 2019 12:31AM

Quote the bitch- Private Refridgerators DD 214 found

@#$%& morons you dont find a DD 214, You could maybe break the law and come up with one but it would not be easy!

Access to Records, Information for the General Public: Without the consent of the veteran or next-of-kin, the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) can only release limited information from the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) to the general public.Jul 13, 2018

This is getting boring To debate with jennifer is like giving first aid to the dead

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2019 12:53AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jennifer caught in lie - Found DD 214
Date: January 24, 2019 01:01AM

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) will not get you a copy of a DD 214,
Spin Spin Spin again

Keep the boots on kids!

DD214 Copies and Privacy
[www.dd214.us]
Others requesting information from military personnel/health records must have the signed authorization of the service member or legal guardian. If you're using a private DD214 research service to acquire your DD214, they must have your written permission to do so.

Its a fact of life today massive Russian trolling on America, Sometimes I feel Jennier may be a paid russian troll, there are a few hundred thousand at work!

Kepp this in mind with Nathan Phillps- How Russian trolls smeared Sen. John McCain as ... - AZCentral.com
[www.azcentral.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2019 01:30AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 25, 2019 12:05AM

Today Show Guthrie questioned Phillips’ veteran status during the interview because of previous reports falsely stating he was a Vietnam veteran. Phillips responded that he was in the Marine Corps Reserve during that time and that “what I’ve always said is I’ve never stepped foot in South Vietnam.”

But trolls and Jennifer have posted other wise.

There is NO AUDIO OF NATHAN PHILLIPS SAYING HE WAS IN VIETNAM

Now back to the FOUND DD 214 Lie Bitch!

Date: January 25, 2019 01:36AM

Quote more lies by jennifer-

LOL - Stolen Valor LIAR Nathan Phillips was a Mechanic who went AWOL three times!

Now Quote Shipley Shipley responds, “I got you down as an electrician.”

Yes the story keeps changing!

jennifer three strikes and your out.

Quote Jennifer the links for the Two Marines killed 1975 In Viet Nam.

Here it is Bitch dont believe it google wall and see!

quote spin city jennifer
The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.

Problemis is US Marines US Army US Navy US Airforce where being killed in
Viet Nam right up to 1975 NEED Proof?

Panel 01W Row 124 Viet Nam Wall DC Charles Mcmahon Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

Panel W1 row 124 Viet Nam Wall Dc Darwin Leejudge Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

Quote lie three Jennifer The last Marines left Viet Nam 1971

Like I said kids keep the boots on.

Law breaking or lies?
Former Navy SEAL and Stolen Valor exposer Don Shipley has already been researching Nathan Phillips' military record (Shipley can get DD-214's at will because, well, he knows people). And it's not pretty

Wow thats crook of @#$%& So Jenifer knows he broke the law and has records?

Date: January 25, 2019 10:04AM

Quote jennifer- -

LOL - Stolen Valor LIAR Nathan Phillips was a Mechanic who went AWOL three times!

Then she flys over to Quote Shipley - Shipley responds, “I got you down as an electrician.”

Yes your story keeps changing!

later jennifer came up with another job title for nathan Phililps refridgerator Freon.

Now Quote Jennifer - Shipley found his DD 214.

Her next quote - Shipley got his DD 214 by Freedom O Information Act.

After that she lands here _ Shipley Got his DD 214 because he Knows people.

Like I said all over the place wow!

Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Keep those boots Kids!

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) will not get you a copy of a DD 214,
Spin Spin Spin again

Keep the boots on kids!

Dont forget you will never hear an audio of Nathan Phillips saying he is a Vietnam Veteran as he said on today show. NEVER!

Forge a signiture to secure a 214 DOD Govt document your going bye bye 20 yr penaltiy UCMJ.

DD214 Copies and Privacy
[www.dd214.us]
Others requesting information from military personnel/health records must have the signed authorization of the service member or legal guardian. If you're using a private DD214 research service to acquire your DD214, they must have your written permission to do so.

Its a fact of life today massive Russian trolling on America, Sometimes I feel Jennier may be a paid russian troll, or just a racist? there are a few hundred thousand at work! trolls and Kluckers.

Keep this in mind with Nathan Phillps- How Russian trolls smeared Sen. John McCain as ...Traitor and has been Caught! Google, feeding both sides of this Maga Hate Hat trick - AZCentral.com
[www.azcentral.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2019 10:59AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 26, 2019 12:52AM

Qoute another lie by Jennifer

Shipley Got nathan Phillips 214 by Freedom of Information Act.

Ok this is one of several ansewers you gave on how 214 was found.

Now Im calling bullshit on this lie you made up!

Provide Link to false statment! Can you do that?

Date: January 26, 2019 06:38AM

Shipley Got nathan Phillips 214 by Freedom of Information Act You posted!

Now Im calling bullshit on this lie you made up!

Provide Link Sapley said that and not jennifer!

Date: January 27, 2019 03:30AM

This has nothing to do with Nathan Phillips Who never once said he was a Viet Nam Veteran, jennifer asked for link to show U.S. Marines Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

By the way your end of the war 1971, From 72 till 1975 15,000 plus US military died in Viet Nam!

After she stated last marines out 1971.

So the link is the Viet Nam memorial Wall Good enough?

Panel 01W Row 124 Viet Nam Wall DC Charles Mcmahon Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

Panel W1 row 124 Viet Nam Wall Dc Darwin Leejudge Killed April 29 1975 in Viet Nam

So many lies

Ps One of many answers jennifer give on how Shipley got Nathan phillips DD 214 -
He got Phillips DD 214 because he knows people, Wow sounds like how the right wing works in govt, cool!

More later on the DOD system to prevent a person like jennifers Shipley from hacking the DOD or getiing in because connected knowing people

Date: January 27, 2019 03:47AM

He got his DD 214 because he knows people???????????????????????????????

How about A link to that?. or is that just somthing you Know?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 03:49AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 27, 2019 09:32AM

Nathan Phillips never said he was a Viet Nam Veteran.

How about it Jennifer you slanderd Phillips with lie
saying he claimed so, There is No Audio of him saying that period.
Racist and Russian troll farms is what it is.

Millions have heard Nathan Phillips on the today show saying he never set fot in VIet Nam Yes The Russian troll farms are feeding booth sides with some anti native Americans Kluckers weighing in.

Date: January 27, 2019 12:04PM

Keep in mind you will never hear Nathan Phillips claim to be a Viet Nam Veteran.
These news agencys di not correct for the fun of it.

Washington Post:

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips said he served in the U.S. Marines but was never deployed to Vietnam.

New York Times:

Correction: Jan. 22, 2019

An earlier version of this article, using information from the Indigenous Peoples Movement, gave an incorrect description of Mr. Phillips’s military service. While Mr. Phillips said he served in the military during the Vietnam era, he told The Times after publication that he was not deployed in Vietnam. The Times has requested his service record from the Pentagon.

CNN

Correction: This video states that Nathan Phillips is a Vietnam veteran. Phillips told CNN he is a “Vietnam-era veteran.” Phillips told the New York Times that though he did serve in the military during the Vietnam War, he was not deployed to Vietnam. CNN requested his service records from the Pentagon but was told those records are part of an archive not easily accessible during the government shutdown.

But the corrections indicated the misinformation had not come from Phillips himself. CNN’s transcript of their interview with Phillips twice included Phillips’ referring to himself as a “Vietnam veteran,” but the first instance was obviously a transcription error, as Phillips could clearly be heard saying that he was a “Vietnam-times veteran” (not a “Vietnam veteran”) in the network’s video at the 38-second mark:

When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here’s a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I’m the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary. And I’m a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of “There’s enough of us. We can do this.”

Date: January 28, 2019 12:27AM

Ok so mow we know it was all smear with Phillips

1.Shipley Obtained the DD214 by way of FOIA

3.Shipley found his DD 214? How do you find somting thats not lost?

4. Shipley Obtained Nathan Phillips DD 214 because he knows people.

Can you please spin again?

The lies and spin about Nathan Phillips Pathetic!

Date: January 28, 2019 12:42AM

Access to Records, Information for the General Public: Without the consent of the veteran or next-of-kin, the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) can only release limited information from the Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) to the general public.Jul 13, 2018

This is getting boring To debate with jennifer is like giving first aid to the dead

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables