Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Well-known Navy Seal Don Shipley obtains Nathan Phillips' Military records - DD-214
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 24, 2019 03:36PM

Retired Navy SEAL Shipley, shares Phillips’ DD-214 on his popular YouTube account, defines Phillips as non-combat vet

The well-known retired Navy Seal, Don Shipley has obtained the official military records of Nathan Phillips and posted a descriptive story to his YouTube account. The military records paperwork, known as a DD-214 were secured by Shipley due to his connections to the military and work in the area focusing on stolen valor.

He says a lot of the confusion to obtaining was largely due to Nathan Phillips' enlisting name, Nathan Stanard.

In addition to Shipley’s remarks, syndicated columnist Phil Kerpen applauded Shipley’s ability to get the military paperwork.

Kerpen tweeted, “Don Shipley got the DD-214. Self-described "recon ranger" Nathan Phillips was a rifleman for two days and a refrigerator mechanic in Lincoln, Nebraska and El Toro, California the rest of his service. Retired a private.”

Shipley quotes an article from Digital Underground, which is a site that extracted the article from Vogue, He recites Phillips’ comments in the article, “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role.”

Shipley responds, “I got you down as an electrician.”

Nathan Phillips stating: "I'm a Vietnam Veteran"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2019 03:39PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables