Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Proof Nathan Phillips LIED that he was a Vietnam Vet AND Lied about Lying that he was a Vietnam Vet spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 25, 2019 02:21AM

So this is getting complicated, but - Nathan Phillips lied many times saying in various ways that he was in Vietnam.

Then Nathan Phillips Lied again today, Thursday, in an interview with Savannah Guthrie on the Today Show when he said: “what I’ve always said is I’ve never stepped foot in South Vietnam.”

So that's lying about lying, but then that's what liars do ... especially Stolen Valor Dirtbag Liars.

Proof Nathan Phillips LIED that he was in Vietnam AND when he said: “what I’ve always said is I’ve never stepped foot in South Vietnam.”

Here's just one instance with proof that Nathan Phillips Lied and Lied about Lying -

CONFIRMED: Covington Antagonist Nathan Phillips Is A Liar Who Never Served In Vietnam

Videos and photos posted on Facebook provide new evidence of Nathan Phillips' stolen valor.

[thefederalist.com]

(Please go to the link because there are all the Facebook Posts and Twitter Posts, photos, screenshots, and videos, which prove that Nathan Phillips is a Liar)

New evidence shows that Native American activist Nathan Phillips has been identifying himself as a Vietnam War veteran, when in fact, he was never deployed overseas.

Phillips was described as a Vietnam veteran in interviews with media after his confrontation with Covington Catholic students at the Lincoln memorial. In reality, Phillips served in the Marine Corps Reserve, but never set foot in Vietnam and many newspapers had to issue corrections. Videos and photos posted on Facebook provide new evidence of Phillips’ stolen valor.

Embedded video

Nathan Phillips, January 3, 2018 -
“I’m a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps ’72 to ’76. I got discharged May 5, 1976,” Phillips said in a video recorded on Jan. 3, 2018. “I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes in there shows if it was peacetime or, what my box says is that I was in theater. I don’t talk much about my Vietnam times.”

On NBC’s “The Today Show” Thursday morning Phillips told Savannah Guthrie that he was in the reserves while the Vietnam War was going on, but never went overseas.

[twitter.com]

“There has also been some question about the nature of your military service… What exactly is the nature of your service?” Savannah Guthrie asks Nathan Phillips.

“What I’ve always said is that I never stepped foot in South Vietnam. That’s- how much clear can I be?”

In another video posted on Facebook by Native Youth Alliance, Phillips discusses his life as veteran and interactions with other veterans.

“I’m a Marine, you know. Semper Fidelis like that, you know.” Phillips said starting at the 7:16 minute mark. “I don’t wear my veteran stuff here…I got the flag and I showed a couple pictures. I got other things too. I got some medallions and medals that were given to me, and I had a lot more stolen from me.”

“Letters from…well without them being here I can’t say I got letters from who or what, you know?” he said. “Be jealous. I can’t stand that nobody be recognized some how.”

“I got a relation. A sister, or a niece, she gave me that Vietnam colors flag. You know the yellow, red, black one with some tobacco on there. She wanted me to carry it around because you know her dad, a Vietnam vet too like that,” he said in the video below.

Embedded video

It’s evident that Phillips’ record of service is inaccurate and that he would not have been “in theater” as he says, since he was never actually deployed.

Lol - so Nathan Phillips has Doubled Down and Trippled Down and this is about the fourth time he's Bold Faced Lying.

But this Covington Boys Lie will go on forever with The Libs, because Being A Lib means never saying you were Wrong or that you Lied or Apologizing - EVEN IN THE FACE OF THE TRUTH!

Crazyville...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proof Nathan Phillips LIED that he was a Vietnam Vet AND Lied about Lying that he was a Vietnam Vet spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 26, 2019 02:05AM

So read all the statements in this Link where Liar Scumbag Stolen Valor Nathan Phillips said in various ways that he was a Vietnam Veteran -

(Go to the Link because there are video proof/evidence of Nathan Phillips Lying and saying he is a Vietnam Vet - and everyone's comments are funny)

[twitter.com]

"I don't wear my veteran stuff here you know. I mean, I got the flag and I showed a couple pictures and I got other things too. I got some littles medallions and medals that were given to me, and I had a lot more stolen from me. You know?"

More Phillips:
"I got a relation. A sister, or a niece, she gave me that Vietnam colors flag. You know the yellow, red, black one with some tobacco on there. She wanted me to carry it around because you know her dad, a Vietnam vet too like that."

Nathan Phillips, January 3, 2018

"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

More Nathan Phillips January 3, 2018:

"Be honest, I got a Section 8 home because I'm a veteran, a wartime veteran like that, honorable, in theater."

(Here he is after saying all the above Lies, asking for Donations)

"Oh yes I would love to have a sponsor for the walk... We have a post office box people can send gift cards and like that, any kind of donations, you can make checks out to Native Youth Alliance or Nathan Phillips."

Nathan Phillips, December 17, 2018:

"New administrator decided to tell me to make sure I don't put nothing but tobacco in that pipe. I don't know why but I felt offended…

"Vietnam times, honorably discharged, *in theater*. That's what my DD-214 says."

More Nathan Phillips, December 17, 2018:

"I was gifted a place to stay because of my Vietnam times."

Nathan Phillips, November 1, 2017:

"I was really trying to figure out what was my purpose here in this world, you know? What was it all about? Vietnam veteran, taken away from my family when I was five, put in foster homes."

Nathan Phillips, October 29, 2018:

"Little blonde hair, blue eyed hippie girl came walking up to me one night and just spit on me. Called me a baby-killer… I feel bad because I beat up her boyfriend. I really do feel bad about that though. She hurt my feelings."

Nathan Phillips, May 20, 2018:

"Myself, I'm a Vietnam Veteran, times like that, you know. My DD-214, my discharge paper, says 'honorable discharge' and it says 'in theater' and then it says 'branch of service, armed services' but we know I was in the Marine Corps."

Phillips:

11/1/2017: "Vietnam veteran, taken away from my family when I was five."

1/3/2018: "I'm a Vietnam vet… honorable discharge and…what my box says is that I was in theater.

12/17/2018: "Vietnam times, honorably discharged, in theater. That's what my DD-214 says."

(All this info and Tweets are from Phil Kerpin)

This is outrageous - that he went on the Today Show with Savannah Guthrie and said: “What I've always said is I've never stepped foot in south Vietnam. I don’t know how much clearer can that be,” he said.

[www.today.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2019 02:10AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables