Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Five times Nathan "I Never Said I Went to Vietnam" Phillips says he went to Vietnam
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 27, 2019 04:55PM

[twitter.com]

[pbs.twimg.com]

FIVE TIMES NATHAN "I NEVER SAID I WENT TO VIETNAM" PHILLIPS SAYS HE WENT TO VIETNAM:

Re: Five times Nathan "I Never Said I Went to Vietnam" Phillips says he went to Vietnam
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 27, 2019 05:33PM

Here is Threadreader, where you can read and see the whole series if you aren't on Twitter -

[threadreaderapp.com]

Oops, forgot to mention that whole series of statements and videos of Nathan Phillips making those statements were used to ask for donations to Nathan Phillips. Here -

Phil Kerpen

Verified account

@kerpen
Jan 24
More Nathan Phillips, same video as "in theater" Vietnam claims:

"Oh yes I would love to have a sponsor for the walk... We have a post office box people can send gift cards and like that, any kind of donations, you can make checks out to Native Youth Alliance or Nathan Phillips."

So lying about being in Vietnam to illicit donations to himself - what law is that?

Stolen Valor

Lying Fraud

Dirtbag Scum Lib

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 05:33PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables