Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Video Proof/Evidence that Stolen Nathan Phillips Valor Lied and Lied-That-He-Lied that He Was a Vietnam Veteran
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 29, 2019 12:16AM

This video shows Liar Nathan Phillips lying that he was a Vietnam Veteran -

[video.twimg.com]

Nathan Phillips, January 3, 2018

"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

Another of many more videos where Stolen Nathan Phillips Valor lied and said he was a Vietnam Veteran -

[video.twimg.com]

"I was really trying to figure out what was my purpose here in this world, you know? What was it all about? Vietnam veteran, taken away from my family when I was five, put in foster homes."

Another video where Scumbag Nathan Phillips lies and says, "I'm a Vietnam Veteran."

[video.twimg.com]

"Myself, I'm a Vietnam Veteran, times like that, you know. My DD-214, my discharge paper, says 'honorable discharge' and it says 'in theater' and then it says 'branch of service, armed services' but we know I was in the Marine Corps."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Video Proof/Evidence that Stolen Nathan Phillips Valor Lied and Lied-That-He-Lied that He Was a Vietnam Veteran
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 29, 2019 12:36AM

Now here is Savannah Guthrie interviewing Chief Spewing Bull on the Today Show where he LIES THAT HE NEVER SAID HE WAS A VIETNAM VET!

[www.youtube.com]

Yet we just saw proof in the videos above that Nathan Phillips Did Lie and Say He Was a Vietnam Veteran!

Guthrie asked Phillips: "So, to be clear, you served in the Marines at the time that Vietnam was going on but you did not serve overseas?"

Phillips responded: "What I've always said is I've never stepped foot in South Vietnam. And that's -- I don't know how clear -- how much clearer can that be, you know?"

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables