Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Virginia LIBERAL Advocate for Infanticide Governor Ralph Northam Posed in Blackface or KKK
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:58PM

Right, so if this was a Republican, what would happen...DOUBLE STANDARD!

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s Yearbook Page Features Blackface, KKK Photo

In Northam's medical school yearbook from 1984, he is pictured either wearing blackface or dressed as a Klansman.

[thefederalist.com]

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam appears to have posed for a photo depicting blackface, in a yearbook photograph originally obtained by Big League Politics and confirmed by the Virginian-Pilot. It’s difficult to tell whether Northam is the person wearing blackface or the Ku Klux Klan outfit. Either way, it’s a deeply disturbing photo.

The photo is on a page labeled Ralph Shearer Northam, in an Eastern Virginia Medical School yearbook. He graduated from the school in 1984. The Federalist independently confirmed that the yearbook photo is authentic:

The yearbook lists Northam’s interests as “pediatrics” and his quote as, “There are more old drunks than old doctors in this world so I think I’ll have another beer.”

Northam’s office has not commented.

Earlier this week, Northam made comments supporting late term abortion and infanticide, in the context of discussing Delegate Kathy Tran’s defeated bill that would have allowed abortions up until the point of delivery.

Website which broke the story today --

[bigleaguepolitics.com]

Oh, and remember - Brett Kavannah was taken to the cleaners for innocuous photos and words in his yearbook, whereas Christine Fords' yearbook which showed her high school years of black-out drunkenness and wild parties was totally disregarded...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia LIBERAL Advocate for Infanticide Governor Ralph Northam Posed in Blackface or KKK
Date: February 02, 2019 12:02AM

So HYPOCRITICAL LIB, as per usual, Ralph Northam spent most of his campaign claiming that Ed Gillespie was a racist and tying him to White Nationalists because of Charlottesville -- even though Gillespie had spoken of and condemned what happened in Charlottesville -

Northam stands by Democratic mailer tying Gillespie, Trump to white nationalists

[www.dailyprogress.com]

Republican nominee for governor Ed Gillespie's campaign cried foul Tuesday over a new Democratic mailer linking him to the "hate" recently displayed by white nationalist groups in Charlottesville.

RICHMOND — Ralph Northam, the Democratic nominee for governor, on Wednesday stood by a Democratic mailer that ties Republican Ed Gillespie and President Donald Trump to white nationalist rallies in Charlottesville.

“Ed Gillespie has had over 70 days to denounce the president of this country for not calling these white supremacists out for who they are and I would hope that he would come forward and do that,” Northam said in an interview Wednesday during a campaign stop on the pedestrian mall in Winchester.

“Because the message is that we live in a very diverse society. That means that we need to be inclusive. We need to welcome people. Our lights need to be on, our doors open. We don’t promote hatred and bigotry in this country and in the commonwealth of Virginia.”

Virginia Democrats, who have decried Gillespie’s ads that portray Northam as soft on the street gang MS-13, issued a mail piece that superimposes images of Trump and Gillespie over a photo of torch-wielding white nationalists marching in Charlottesville in August. The message says Virginia voters have a chance to “stand up to hate” in the Nov. 7 election.

The back of the mailer features a photo of the Democratic ticket — Northam, lieutenant governor nominee Justin Fairfax and Attorney General Mark Herring. The message on the back says that in the election voters can “stand up to Trump, Gillespie and hate.”

Gillespie, a former chairman of the Republican National Committee, swiftly denounced the white nationalist rally and the racist groups’ torch-lit rally at the University of Virginia the night before. He issued a statement the morning of the Aug. 12 rally, before news came of the afternoon fatalities of counterprotester Heather Heyer and two Virginia State Police helicopter pilots.

“Having a right to spew vile hate does not make it right,” Gillespie said in the statement. “It is painful to see these ugly events in Charlottesville last night and today. These displays have no place in our commonwealth and the mentality on display is rejected by the decent, thoughtful and compassionate fellow Virginians I see every day.”

On Tuesday night, Gillespie’s campaign accused Democrats of exploiting the August tragedy and called on Democrats to pull the mailers.

John Whitbeck, chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia, said in a statement Wednesday that the “Northam hate mailer” goes too far.

Long after Ed Gillespie called out the barbaric, ignorant racists who invaded Charlottesville, Ralph Northam and his team are attempting to smear a good man with their reprehensible hate.

Yet will we hear any condemnation of Ralph Natham or will he resign? No, cause he's a Lib and they're hypocrites and liars and there's a double standard.

It's okay if Northam is in the KKK garb. After all, the KKK was created by the Democrat Party.

Re: Virginia LIBERAL Advocate for Infanticide Governor Ralph Northam Posed in Blackface or KKK
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 02, 2019 01:16AM

Southern Leaders
Scum Rises to the Top

The President Republican President Of America dads was A Ku Klux Klansnen.
Now we have a white southern Dem who is Klucker Dirt.
Even Dems in the southern states Kluck.
I dont see much diiferance between Dems and Conservitive.
Thats why Cortezis a breath of fresh air

This goes to show racism is very deep in USA maybe in the DNA as Jennifer shows us.

Fred Trump was arrested in A KKK riot 1927 NYC where two people were killed.

Gov of Virgina a Klucker NO SURPRISE with racism so deep in America.

Klucker Jennifer , stop your whining Dems Libs look in a mirror!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2019 01:40AM by riverhousebill.

Date: February 06, 2019 09:16PM

Wow - Trifecta!

Two Blackfacers, one Sexual Assaulter. Time for Virginia Libs Northam, Fairfax and Herring to resign.

Three strikes the Libs are Out - Republican becomes VA Governor! smiling bouncing smiley

Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax's accuser Vanessa Tyson discloses graphic details of alleged sexual assault

[www.cnbc.com]

The woman who has accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexually assaulting her in 2004 on Wednesday released a lengthy statement including details of that alleged attack at the Democratic National Convention.

Vanessa Tyson, a California university professor, said Fairfax forced her to engage in oral sex with him after they first engaged in "consensual kissing" in his hotel room.

Fairfax has adamantly denied Tyson's claims, which came to light after widespread calls for the resignation of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on the heels of news that his 1984 medical school yearbook page featured a photo of a man in blackface and another man in Ku Klux Klan garb. Fairfax would become governor if Northam resigns.

The woman who has accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexually assaulting her in 2004 on Wednesday released a lengthy statement including details of that alleged attack at the Democratic National Convention.

Vanessa Tyson, a politics professor at Scripps College in California, said Fairfax forced her to engage in oral sex with him after they first engaged in "consensual kissing" in his hotel room in Boston.

Fairfax has adamantly denied Tyson's claims, which came to light after widespread calls for the resignation of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on the heels of news that his 1984 medical school yearbook page featured a photo of a man in blackface and another man in Ku Klux Klan garb.

Fairfax would become governor if Northam resigns. If both Fairfax and Northam were to quit, Attorney General Mark Herring would become govenor. But Herring's political survival was immediately cast into doubt earlier Wednesday when he revealed he had worn blackface at a college party in 1980.

Fairfax has said his sexual encounter with Tyson nearly 15 years ago, when they both were working at the Democratic convention, was "100 percent consensual."

But Tyson said it was not that at all.

"As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him," Tyson wrote in her statement, issued by a law firm now representing her.

"I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. To be very clear, I did not want to engage in oral sex with Mr. Fairfax and I never gave any form of consent. Quite the opposite. I consciously avoided Mr. Fairfax for the remainder of the Convention and I never spoke to him again."

Tyson also accused Fairfax of engaging in a "smear campaign" against her by his pointing reporters to 2007 video in which she discussed being a victim of incest, but did not mention an attack by Fairfax.

"In that video I did not talk about being assaulted by Mr. Fairfax. This, of course, is not proof that he did not assault me," Tyson said. "His reliance on this video to say the opposite is despicable and an offense to sexual assault survivors everywhere."

"Since October 2017 when I first began telling friends about the assault, I have never wavered in my account because I am telling the truth. I have no political motive. I am a proud Democrat," Tyson said.

"My only motive in speaking now is to refute Mr. Fairfax's falsehoods and aspersions of my character, and to provide what I believe is important information for Virginians to have as they make critical decisions that involve Mr. Fairfax."

But Fairfax, in a statement issued earlier Wednesday, said, "I would like to encourage the media, my supporters, and others to treat both the woman who made this allegation and my family with respect for how painful this situation can be for everyone involved."

"I wish her no harm or humiliation, nor do I seek to denigrate her or diminish her voice. But I cannot agree with a description of events that I know is not true," Fairfax said.

Herring revealed hours before on Wednesday that he and friends wore blackface at a college party in 1980 to dress up "like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song."

Herring, who had called for Northam's resignation, did not say whether he will resign.

Northam has denied being either the man in blackface or the man dressed like a Ku Klux Klan member in the photo on his yearbook page. But he has said he wore blackface to impersonate Michael Jackson in a dance contest in the 1980s.

If Northam, Fairfax and Herring — who are all Democrats — resign, the state's Republican speaker of the House of Delegates, Kirk Cox, would become governor.

Date: February 06, 2019 10:20PM

Read Vanessa Tyson's statement in full below:

On the night of Friday, February 1, 2019, I read multiple news accounts indicating that Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax would likely be elevated to Governor as an immediate result of a scandal involving Governor Ralph Northam. This news flooded me with painful memories, bringing back feelings of grief, shame, and anger that stemmed from an incident with Mr. Fairfax that occurred in July 2004 during the Democratic National Convention in Boston.

I met Mr. Fairfax on July 26, 2004, when he and I were working at the Convention. We struck up a conversation on the first day of the Convention and soon realized we had a mutual friend. We crossed paths occasionally during the first two days and our interactions were cordial, but not flirtatious. We commiserated about our long work hours, and on the afternoon of the third day of the Convention, July 28, 2004, Mr. Fairfax suggested that I get some fresh air by accompanying him on a quick errand to retrieve documents from his room in a nearby hotel. Given our interactions up to that time, I had no reason to feel threatened and agreed to walk with him to his hotel. I stood in the entryway of the room and after he located the documents, he walked over and kissed me. Although surprised by his advance, it was not unwelcome and I kissed him back. He then took my hand and pulled me towards the bed. I was fully clothed in a pantsuit and had no intention of taking my clothes off or engaging in sexual activity. In the back of my mind, I also knew I needed to return to Convention headquarters.

What began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault. Mr. Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth. Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me. As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him. I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. To be very clear, I did not want to engage in oral sex with Mr. Fairfax and I never gave any form of consent. Quite the opposite. I consciously avoided Mr. Fairfax for the remainder of the Convention and I never spoke to him again.

After the assault, I suffered from both deep humiliation and shame. I did not speak about it for years, and I (like most survivors) suppressed those memories and emotions as a necessary means to continue my studies, and to pursue my goal of building a successful career as an academic. At the time, I found this horrific incident especially degrading given my regular volunteer work at a local rape crisis center. Over the next decade or so, I would go on to earn my PhD from the University of Chicago and become a tenured professor at Scripps College, a prestigious women's college in Claremont, California. Years later, in October of 2017, I saw a picture of Mr. Fairfax accompanying an article in The Root about his campaign for Lt. Governor in Virginia. The image hit me like a ton of bricks, triggering buried traumatic memories and the feelings of humiliation I'd felt so intensely back in 2004. Prior to reading the article, I had not followed Mr. Fairfax's career and did not know that he was seeking public office. Unsure of what to do, I felt it was crucial to tell close friends of mine in Virginia, who were voters, about the assault.

That October, as the #MeToo movement intensified, women throughout the world began forcefully speaking out about the sexual violence they had experienced and the impact of those experiences on their lives. The courage of so many women coming forward to confront powerful men and systems that allow such abuse to occur are part of what inspired me to action. I felt a responsibility to myself, the beloved students I teach, and the brave women I've tried to help overcome their own trauma. The passion and resolve of so many survivors, coupled with the job security that tenure afforded me, gave me the strength I simply did not have in 2004. By December 2017, I not only told many friends that Mr. Fairfax had sexually assaulted me but I also reached out to a personal friend at The Washington Post and spoke to his colleague about the assault.

After The Washington Post decided in March 2018 not to run my story, I felt powerless, frustrated, and completely drained. Again I tried to bury memories of this painful incident and focus on my work and my students.

On Friday, February 1, 2019, as stories appeared in the media suggesting that Governor Northam would have to resign and that Mr. Fairfax would be sworn in as Governor, I felt a jarring sense of both outrage and despair. That night I vented my frustration on Facebook in a message that I wrote as a private post. I did not identify' Lt. Governor Fairfax by name but stated that it seemed inevitable that the campaign staffer who assaulted me during the Democratic Convention in 2004 was about to get a big promotion. It was not my intention in that moment to inject myself into what has become a much larger political battle.

The following morning, I was inundated with messages of care and concern from friends— including many I had told about the sexual assault — and numerous inquiries from journalists who had become aware of my post. Over the weekend, I was undecided about whether to speak out publicly. I knew that if I did so, I would immediately face accusations about my motives and be branded a liar, as is routinely the case when women come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against prominent men.

On Sunday night, before I had time to decide on a course of action, an online publication published a screenshot of my Facebook post, identified me by name, and posted pictures of me. In response, at 2:55 a.m. on February 4, 2019, Mr. Fairfax issued a statement further escalating this matter by calling me a liar and falsely characterizing the reasons The Washington Post decided not to run a story about my allegations. The Post was forced to repudiate Mr. Fairfax's statement that there were "significant red flags and inconsistencies within the allegations" which led it to decide not to publish a story about my account. Rather, as is often the case in situations where sexual assault by an acquaintance occurs behind closed doors years earlier, it is difficult to corroborate either the victim's allegations or the accused's denials. .

Mr. Fairfax's suggestion that The Washington Post found me not to be credible was deceitful, offensive, and profoundly upsetting. He has continued a smear campaign by pointing reporters to a 2007 educational video in which I talked about being the victim of incest and molestation. In that video I did not talk about being assaulted by Mr. Fairfax. This, of course, is not proof that he did not assault me. His reliance on this video to say the opposite is despicable and an offense to sexual assault survivors everywhere.

Since October 2017 when I first began telling friends about the assault, I have never wavered in my account because I am telling the truth. I have no political motive. I am a proud Democrat. My only motive in speaking now is to refute Mr. Fairfax's falsehoods and aspersions of my character, and to provide what I believe is important information for Virginians to have as they make critical decisions that involve Mr. Fairfax.

With tremendous anguish, I am now sharing this information about my experience and setting the record straight. It has been extremely difficult to relive that traumatic experience from 2004. Mr. Fairfax has tried to brand me as a liar to a national audience, in service to his political ambitions, and has threatened litigation. Given his false assertions, I'm compelled to make clear what happened. I very much wish to resume my life as an academic and professor. I do not want to get further embroiled in this highly charged political environment. This is the only statement I and my legal team will be making.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 07, 2019 12:09AM

As her norm, No Link to her bullshit above.

Two Blackfacers, Im not surprised,

Seems like most white southern Politico's are Klucking.

Ok now the link for your bullshit jennier,

she always crys about link but never post?

Date: February 09, 2019 01:20AM

lol - now there's another woman accusing Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of Sexual Assault -

He's a goner tongue sticking out smiley

Just step aside you guys and let the Republican take over.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax faces second sexual assault allegation

[www.cnn.com]

A second woman has come forward to say that she was raped by Democratic Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax.

Meredith Watson alleged that Fairfax's assault on her was "premeditated and aggressive" when they both attended Duke in 2000 and that the two were friends but not romantically involved, according to a statement from her legal counsel, the firm Smith Mullen.

"Ms. Watson shared her account of the rape with friends in a series of emails and Facebook messages that are now in our possession. Additionally, we have statements from former classmates corroborating that Ms. Watson immediately told friends that Mr. Fairfax had raped her," the statement reads.

Watson is the second woman to accuse Fairfax of sexual assault this week. Tyson, a professor in California, released a lengthy statement early this week detailing her alleged encounter with Fairfax during their time at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston.

"Ms. Watson was upset to learn that Mr. Fairfax raped at least one other woman after he attacked her. The details of Ms. Watson's attack are similar to those described by Dr. Vanessa Tyson." Fairfax has previously denied Tyson's allegation.

Watson is not seeking financial damages and has alerted Fairfax through her legal team that she would like him to resign, the statement adds.

Fairfax swiftly denied the allegation and called for an investigation into the accusations.

"I deny this latest unsubstantiated allegation. It is demonstrably false. I have never forced myself on anyone ever," he wrote in a statement. "I demand a full investigation into these unsubstantiated and false allegations. Such an investigation will confirm my account because I am telling the truth. I will clear my good name and I have nothing to hide."

The lieutenant governor cited his prior FBI background checks and campaigns as yielding no such history, and stressed that he would not resign.

"I have passed two full field background checks by the FBI and run for office in two highly contested elections with nothing like this being raised before," he wrote. "It is obvious that a vicious and coordinated smear campaign is being orchestrated against me. I will not resign."

Tyson accused Fairfax of sexually assaulting her while they were both at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston.

"What began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault. Mr. Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth," Tyson said in a statement.

A number of top Virginia and national Democrats called for investigation -- not resignation -- in response to the first allegation leveled by Tyson, but there was a sense in Richmond that more allegations could shift that calculation for Democrats in the state.

Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe called for Fairfax to resign soon after Watson's allegations surfaced, something he had not done previously.

"The allegations against Justin Fairfax are serious and credible," McAuliffe tweeted. "It is clear to me that he can no longer effectively serve the people of Virginia as Lieutenant Governor. I call for his immediate resignation."
And Rep. Jennifer Wexton, a freshman congresswoman from northern Virginia, echoed that call.

"I believe Dr. Vanessa Tyson. I believe Meredith Watson. And I believe Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax must resign," she tweeted.

The second allegation against Fairfax rounds out a wild week in Virginia politics that ends with the top three Democrats elected to statewide office engulfed in controversy.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam apologized last week for appearing in a racist yearbook photo that showed one person in blackface and another in a KKK robe and hood. Northam then used a bizarre press conference on Saturday to take back his admission that he was in the photo, but to admit that he appeared in blackface at another time.

Controversy met Attorney General Mark Herring later in the week when the top Democrat admitted that he had appeared in black face during a 1980 party where he and other friends dressed up as rappers.

The three scandals plunged Richmond into chaos this week, forcing Democrats to juggle responses to all three issues as they look for a way forward in the commonwealth.

Date: February 13, 2019 03:43AM

Love it when the Libs are hoisted by their own petard - like Starbucks was smiling bouncing smiley

In Virginia, Democrats Are Hoist with Their 'Intersectionality' Petard

[pjmedia.com]

It's not easy being a Democrat these days. At any moment, some action or character trait that was celebrated just a few years ago suddenly becomes verboten; or some hitherto unknown social-justice concern comes flying in from left field or outer space and lands in your lap. Such is the case with the senior Democrats in the Virginia state house, who from the governor on down have suddenly been accused of behavior that was perfectly acceptable when Al Jolson, Laurence Olivier, or Harvey Weinstein used to do it. What's a jackass to do? The New York Times is beside itself with the intersectionality of it all:

Less than a week after Gov. Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark R. Herring said they wore blackface as young men, Mr. Fairfax on Friday faced a second assault accusation in three days. He is now under intense pressure to resign or face impeachment, transforming what had been a crisis for Virginia Democrats into a searing dilemma for the national party.

The political turmoil for Democratic leaders this weekend is unfolding at the intersection of race and gender, and risks pitting the party’s most pivotal constituencies against one another. If Democrats do not oust Mr. Fairfax, at a time when the party has taken a zero-tolerance stand on sexual misconduct in the #MeToo era, they could anger female voters.

But -- and you just know there's a but coming....

But the specter of Mr. Fairfax, 39, being pushed out while two older white men remain in office — despite blackface behavior that evoked some of the country’s most painful racist images — would deeply trouble many African-Americans. “I think the Democratic Party would lack credibility if they followed a double standard,” said Representative Karen Bass of California, who is the head of the Congressional Black Caucus. Ms. Bass said that both Mr. Northam and Mr. Fairfax should step down.

That at least would leave the Democrats with their AG, Herring, to step into Northam's white shoes. But Herring committed the same SJW crime as Northam (who, to make things even more ludicrous, denies it), so why should Northam have to go and Herring get to stay? But if Herring goes, then the next in line for the state house is... a Republican! Oh no!

“It’s a nightmare right now,” said Representative A. Donald McEachin, a Virginia Democrat who can trace his history here back to Revolutionary War-era slaves. “We’ve worked hard on the Democratic brand for so many years,” he said, “and now we have to deal with this.”

If by the Democrat "brand" he means slavery, segregation, secularism, socialism, and sedition, well, they're doing a helluva job.

Almost all of Virginia’s Democratic leaders and lawmakers on Friday night called on Mr. Fairfax to resign and a legislator vowed to introduce articles of impeachment if Mr. Fairfax did not quit by Monday. The state Democratic Party, after a conference call of its steering committee on Saturday morning in which there was near-unanimous support for Mr. Fairfax to resign, issued a statement saying he no longer had “their confidence or support” and should quit.

Gov. Northam also insists he will not resign. He does not face an imminent impeachment threat, and neither does Mr. Herring, the attorney general and second in line to the governor, who has been effusively apologizing for once wearing blackface. The governor, in an interview on Saturday with The Washington Post, said he intends to use the remainder of his term to pursue racial reconciliation and has been reading works like “The Case for Reparations” by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Alex Haley’s “Roots” to learn more about experiences of African-Americans.

Yeah, that ought to do it. Still, the whole world is watching -- or at the least the Times certainly is:

Just how far Virginia Democrats go to confront these three statewide officials — who swept into office in 2017 on the first wave of backlash to President Trump’s election — will send a signal about how committed they are to taking a hard line on racial and sexual transgressions, and will echo well beyond this state’s borders.

But perhaps there's another way to swerve past the deadly junction of race and gender and into a head-on collision with Saul Alinsky's Rule No. 4, which famously states: "The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Wait, wait -- don't tell me! Change the rules!

“It’s unrealistic to expect politicians to have lived perfect lives — the general public doesn’t expect that, and they are much more forgiving than the Twitter outrage mob,” said Elisabeth Smith, a Democratic strategist, singling out Mr. Herring. “If anything, we’ve learned the importance of taking a step back and taking a deep breath before demanding these guys’ heads on a plate.”

My God, these people are absolutely shameless. Then again, they are Democrats.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables