Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

AOC Questions for Cohen Required Major Behind-the-Scenes Work by Her Staff and Committee Staff
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 01, 2019 07:27PM

Yeah, AOC did not prepare her own questions for Cohen, so she is not 'brilliant' as the Fawning Lib Media is making her out to be, she's still an Idiot. All she did was read the questions which were prepared for her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Questions For Cohen Required Major Behind-The-Scenes Work

[www.bustle.com]

On Wednesday, the House Oversight and Reform Committee listened to Michael Cohen in a hearing that revealed several bombshell allegations. During her allotted time as one of the many Congress members on the committee, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's questions for Cohen were focused on Trump's financial history. But after the hearing was over, Ocasio-Cortez took to Twitter to call out another aspect of the hearing that not many people think about: the effort that goes into making it happen, which is carried out by a multitude of unseen staffers.

If you've ever wondered how Congress members are able to ask such specific questions and respond to information they've received only moments ago, Ocasio-Cortez has the answer for you. The freshman Congress member explained that her own staff, along with the House Oversight Committee staff, worked "tirelessly" to help her prepare her line of questioning in the minutes leading up to her allotted time with Cohen.

In response to a tweet that has since been deleted, Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter,

Thanks! I really appreciate that. We need to acknowledge the people who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make it happen. @OversightDems staff w/ my staff were double-checking info requests I had just minutes before my turn. I’m truly inspired by their selfless commitment.

Ocasio-Cortez was highlighting a fact that most people probably constantly overlook: that every politician in Congress is backed by a whole team of staffers who are working to ensure that they have all of the information they need for every meeting, hearing, and political event.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2019 07:31PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AOC Questions for Cohen Required Major Behind-the-Scenes Work by Her Staff and Committee Staff
Date: March 01, 2019 07:46PM

Also - the only thing AOC did was choose which question to ask Cohen... sheer brilliance - not!

"The staff of the Congressional Oversight Committee put together a list of 35 questions that the Democratic members could then choose from."

"The congresswoman used her time late in the hearing to build on the case for subpoenaing Trump's tax returns, asking Cohen to confirm reports about Trump deflating the value of his assets to avoid paying more in real estate taxes.

She also asked follow-up questions designed to identify other potential witnesses -- "Who else knows that the President did this?" -- and received a clear result when Cohen pointed to Weisselberg and two other Trump associates.

In an interview Thursday with CNN, Ocasio-Cortez credited the Oversight Committee Staff for helping prepare members for the hearing"

That whole Oversight Committee Hearing of Cohen was scripted, directed and rehearsed like a play, you AOC minions!

Re: AOC Questions for Cohen Required Major Behind-the-Scenes Work by Her Staff and Committee Staff
Date: March 02, 2019 03:18AM

Holy Sh*t! This is really the first time I saw AOC's performance at the Cohen hearing! My God! She's just sitting there reading the questions off that Her Staff and the Committee Staff prepared for her! That's it! And she's being lauded since then for her brilliance in asking those questions as if she came up with those questions! Someone or other said she sounds like or should be a prosecutor! She's a dunce!

The Emperor Has No Clothes!

Here's the article where I just now saw her questioning - oops, I mean reading the questions - that other people formulated - off a piece of paper!

I'm floored!

LOL - Her hubris knows no bounds!

Yeah, she should be president! Cult of Personality like the Obama Presidency. But he was smart; she's an IDIOT!

(Look at the video here of the brilliant AOC)

Ocasio-Cortez brags she has a 'razor-sharp BS detector'

[www.americanthinker.com]

No doubt, bartender is a "skill job," and the good bartenders are highly skilled at mixology. But how much skill does it take to read a bunch of questions prepared by staff?

Seriously, does anyone not know that 90% of politicians leave the drudgery of coming up with questions for witnesses at congressional hearings to people who know a helluva lot more about the issue than they do? Here is Ocasio-Cortez, faithfully reading her questions like a good little staff puppet.

As for Ocasio-Cortez's "razor sharp BS detector," I'd be a lot more impressed if she turned that detector on herself.

Date: March 02, 2019 03:24AM

LOL - Some Comments from the article -

Chinese proverb:

He who knows, and knows he knows, is wise - follow him.

He who knows not, and knows he knows not, is simple - teach him.

He who knows, and knows not he knows, is asleep - wake him.

He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, is a fool - shun him.

Or, as in Ocasio-Cortez's case, elect the fool to Congress.

"I think that it's more like, Ocrazio-Cortez is so dumb that she doesn't even realize that she's dumb. She is certainly ignorant and uneducated in spite of her supposed education."

"All of her lucid moments are scripted. She’s toxic even then but lucid. It’s when she’s forced to ad lib or gets a question that pushes past her veneer that she shows her true stupidity. Milli Vanilli with big teeth and bigger ego."

Freshman Congress member @AOC successfully reads questions prepared by staff, credits that "skill" to her years of bartending experience. So awesome. (I hear #AOC can simultaneously walk & chew gum, too.)

I think it's only her donkey teeth that are razor sharp.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2019 03:43AM by Jennifer.

Date: March 02, 2019 05:21PM

Great article from Dennis Michael Lynch explaining how taxes and property ownership works and how AOC's prepared questions did not expose anything untoward at all -

AOC has been patting herself on the back since reading the questions to Cohen.

DML responds to AOC’s self-praising tweet

[dmlnews.com]

Radical Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was self-loving herself on Twitter Thursday, tweeting often about her performance during the Cohen hearing Wednesday.

Many of her tweets referred to positive articles and comments connected to her line of questioning to Michael Cohen, Trump’s former attorney who is on his way to prison for lying to Congress and other dirty crimes.

It’s sort of equal parts comical and sad that the liberal media felt a need to praise the freshman representative from NY for her questioning of Cohen. It’s funny because she didn’t do anything spectacular — she merely read questions that were prepared for her in advance by staffers. However, you’d be led to believe that she asked the sort of questions that Special Council Mueller should be asking but has not.

It’s sad because the media failed to call her out for asking moronic questions that may have sounded good to her brainless constituency that voter for her, but to the rest of us the messaging was clear: she is clueless in her understanding of how capitalism and property ownership actually works.

Among her silly questions, AOC asked Cohen to explain how Trump tries to enhance his wealth by inflating the value of his assets when it best serves him to do so as in the sale of a property or when declaring his wealth, and then to the contrary how he tries to pay less real estate taxes on those same assets by lowering the assessed value.

Trump basically does what every property owner does, and it’s not illegal. Every property owner in the US knows this to be true. But to AOC and the liberal hacks who praise her every step, she unearthed some great “Trump scheme” that no other representative before her dared to tackle. LOL.

If you read the headlines today, somehow, the Green Deal Plan maker — aka the woman who wants to kill off the farting cows and remove planes from the travel industry — is so brilliant, and is so original, that she and only she is able to find the one missing link that can put Trump in jail. Trump’s greatest crime unearthed by AOC is that he takes advantage of a system that allows property owners to place values to properties they own with the hope that the onlookers, whoever the onlookers may be, will agree to those values.

AOC tweeted: I wonder if after yesterday’s hearing conservatives still think my staff is “overpaid.”
I responded to her tweet, and in doing so probably confused the heck out of her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
?
@AOC
· Feb 28, 2019
I wonder if after yesterday’s hearing conservatives still think my staff is “overpaid.”
????

Dennis Michael Lynch
?
@realDennisLynch
Press is basically praising you for not saying something dumb to Cohen. BUT fact is you didn't say anything smart. You read from prepared list of asinine questions accusing Trump of profiting from his own golf course & lowering property taxes via assessed values. It's called capitalism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2019 05:21PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables