Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Barr to Investigate Obama Administration Spying on Trump Campaign! smiling smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 11, 2019 12:43AM

haha - Mueller found Absolutely No 'TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION' and now Barr 'suspects' the Obama Administration Spied on the Trump Campaign!

Yay!

The Lying Libs are flipping out - lol

So funny to hear the Libs interrogating William Barr today where you could hear the fear and incredulousness in their voices.

BARR: ‘I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR’ AGAINST TRUMP CAMPAIGN

[dailycaller.com]

(Watch the video at the link where the Lib interrogates Barr about his belief that spying did occur - so funny because it's like they're all playing 'The Emperor has no clothes', and Barr has to say 'Ah yeah! The Emperor Has No Clothes!')

Attorney General William Barr dropped a bombshell Wednesday, telling a group of senators that he believes spying against the Trump campaign did take place in 2016.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said during an exchange with Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee.

Shaheen asked in a follow-up whether Barr believed the FBI spied on the Trump team.

“You’re not suggesting, though, that spying occurred?” Shaheen asked.

“I think spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur.
But the question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated,” Barr said.

“I’m not suggesting it wasn’t adequately predicated, but I need to explore that.”

Barr suggested later in the hearing that he had information leading him to question whether the FBI conducted unauthorized surveillance against the Trump campaign.

“I believe there is a basis for my concern, but I’m not going to discuss it,” Barr said.

Barr was discussing his plans to investigate the FBI’s decision to open a counterintelligence investigation against Trump campaign associates. The bureau used confidential informants and relied heavily on the Democrat-funded Steele dossier as part of the investigation, which was code-named Crossfire Hurricane.

President Donald Trump and other Republicans have dubbed the counterintelligence probe “Spygate,” especially regarding the FBI’s use of an informant named Stefan Halper. Halper, a former Cambridge professor, made contact with at least three Trump campaign advisers, Carter Page, Sam Clovis and George Papadopoulos.

Democrats have bristled at the term “spy” to describe the FBI’s confidential human sources.

Barr said that he plans to form a team to gather information from the Justice Department and Capitol Hill related to the FBI’s investigation, which was formally opened on July 31, 2016.

“I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that.”

“I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of the intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016,” Barr said.

Barr said that he will not be investigating the entire FBI.

“This is not launching an investigation of the FBI,” he added. “To the extent there were any issues at the FBI, I do not view it as a problem that’s endemic to the FBI. I think there was probably a failure among a group of leaders there at the upper echelon, so I don’t like to hear attacks of the FBI.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Barr to Investigate Obama Administration Spying on Trump Campaign! smiling smiley
Date: April 11, 2019 02:10AM

And btw, Johnson spied on Barry Goldwater's Campaign - of course, it's a Lib thing to Spy on the opponent's presidential campaign. Such slimy Libs ...

LBJ was a nasty Lib president, look it up ... mean, racist, affairs while president, maybe had JFK killed ... look it up

'Lady Bird' Details Lyndon Johnson's Dark Side - NewsOK
[newsok.com]
Aug 8, 1999 - Lyndon B. Johnson was moody, depressive, lecherous and lusty. He was crass and ill-mannered.

Anyway -

From the Wall Street Journal -

The FBI Spied for LBJ’s Campaign

[outline.com]

Is it unthinkable that the Federal Bureau of Investigation would spy on a presidential campaign for political purposes? I can personally attest that it has happened before—during Barry Goldwater’s 1964 campaign.

Every poll agreed that President Lyndon B. Johnson would easily win the election against the conservative Sen. Goldwater of Arizona. But LBJ wanted a landslide so he could implement his Great Society vision without resistance and go down in history as one of America’s greatest presidents. For Johnson, extremism in the pursuit of victory was no vice.

Thus was born Johnson’s “Anti-Campaign” to smear Goldwater’s candidacy. The operation was run from the second floor of the West Wing by veteran Washington-based Democrats like Leonard Marks, who would become director of the U.S. Information Agency, and Daniel Patrick Moynihan, then an assistant secretary of labor and later a U.S. senator from New York.

Typical of their black-bag politics was scheduling Democratic speakers before and after Goldwater’s appearance in a city, smothering his message with pro-Johnson, anti-Goldwater rhetoric. Advance knowledge of Goldwater’s travel schedule and advance copies of his remarks were provided by a spy the Central Intelligence Agency had planted in Goldwater headquarters.

Former intelligence officer E. Howard Hunt, best known for his role as an orchestrator of the Watergate bugging, told a Senate committee in 1973 that his CIA superior had ordered him to infiltrate the Goldwater campaign. Hunt claimed to have questioned the order, only to be told that it had been a personal request of President Johnson and that the information he recovered would be delivered to a White House aide.

CIA Director William Colby confirmed the White House’s role in the illegal surveillance while addressing a congressional hearing in 1975. That the CIA is prohibited by law from operating within the U.S. didn’t matter to the Johnson campaign. The Goldwater people never suspected that one of them was a spy for the Democrats.

One of the Anti-Campaign’s writers was John Roche, later president of Americans for Democratic Action. “We used to get advance copies of Senator Goldwater’s key speeches,” he admitted, enabling them to have speakers primed to reply “before Goldwater had even opened his mouth.” When Roche asked how they got the speeches, “the reply was ‘Don’t ask.’ ”

That wasn’t all. The Anti-Campaign enlisted the FBI, even though the bureau is supposed to limit its investigations to people and institutions considered dangerous to national security. That shouldn’t have included the presidential candidate of a major political party who was also a sitting senator and a two-star general in the Air Force Reserve. Barry Goldwater was not a Manchurian candidate.

Nevertheless, the FBI arranged for widespread wiretapping of the Goldwater campaign. Sure enough, campaign reporters could soon be heard asking specific questions about the candidate’s travel plans that had only been discussed by Goldwater aides behind closed doors. To protect themselves, Goldwater staffers began using pay telephones outside their headquarters.

Goldwater later revealed that two reporters had asked him about a proposal he had yet to make public—that if elected he would ask Dwight Eisenhower to go to Vietnam and report on his findings. He had discussed the possible Eisenhower visit only with his top aides. But the reporters swore they had heard about it from the White House.

Johnson also illegally ordered the FBI to conduct security checks of Goldwater’s Senate staff. Cartha “Deke” DeLoach, the FBI’s liaison with the White House and a top aide to Director J. Edgar Hoover, denied at a 1975 Congressional hearing that the bureau had investigated Goldwater’s staff. But through the Freedom of Information Act, I obtained copies of FBI memoranda detailing the results of the bureau’s illegal file check of 15 Senate staffers. “No derogatory information was located concerning” any of the people in Goldwater’s Senate office, stated one memo that bore DeLoach’s initials.

In 1971 Robert Mardian, who had been a regional director in the Goldwater campaign, became assistant attorney general for internal security. During a two-hour briefing with Hoover, Mardian asked about the procedures for electronic surveillance. To Mardian’s amazement, Hoover confessed that in 1964 the FBI had wired the Goldwater campaign plane, under orders from the White House. When Mardian asked Hoover why he had complied, the director answered, “You do what the president tells you to do.”

In a later conversation with Mardian, William C. Sullivan, the bureau’s No. 2 man, verified the FBI’s spying operation against the Goldwater campaign. In a 1992 interview, Mardian told me that Sullivan was appalled at LBJ’s partisan use of the bureau.

Did the FBI infiltrate or surveil the Trump campaign for political purposes? If so, it wouldn’t be the first time.

Mr. Edwards, a distinguished fellow at the Heritage Foundation, was director of information for the Goldwater campaign.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 02:12AM by Jennifer.

Re: Barr to Investigate Obama Administration Spying on Trump Campaign! smiling smiley
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 11, 2019 02:32AM

Im with Peloosi, Bar can not be trusted, He is not Trumps AG, He is the Ad of the United states.

Asked if she still thought Trump was not worth impeachment, Pelosi said to wait and see the full report.

“My view is that impeachment is very divisive in the country, and when we see what we need to see it may be imperative that he be impeached. But up until then, he’s not worth it,” Pelosi said.

Date: April 11, 2019 02:36AM

Yes, the plan of the Libs is to rip William Barr a new one smiling bouncing smiley

Good luck with that.

Date: April 11, 2019 05:02AM

jennifer posted on April 7th 1:41 am Link to RT posted under AOC Pulled A Hillary. Info Quoted from Russia Today, A 100% Govt funded Propaganda machine thats been baned in many countrys- WTF???

RT (formerly Russia Today) is a Russian international television network 100% funded by the Russian government. This is your source of information?

I find it ludicrous to say no collusion with just four pages!
How about you folks???
Then to quote from Russia Today, Wow!

Im with Pelosi, Bar can not be trusted, He is not Trumps AG, He is the Ad of the United states.

Asked if she still thought Trump was not worth impeachment, Pelosi said to wait and see the full report.

“My view is that impeachment is very divisive in the country, and when we see what we need to see it may be imperative that he be impeached. But up until then, he’s not worth it,” Pelosi said.

haha - Mueller found Absolutely No 'TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION' and now Barr 'suspects' the Obama Administration Spied on the Trump Campaign!
Yes you wuold know my dear - No Russia Collusion ( All four pages proof) Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Date: April 11, 2019 06:24AM

Bottom Line! Whether Trump obstructed justice isn't the attorney general's call to make. It's Congress' decision.

Date: April 11, 2019 08:44AM

Chuck Rosenburg

Former Federal Prosecutor On Mueller: Never Took Me 400 Pages To Say ‘Nothing’s Wrong’

Its very Laughable 4 pages exonerates Trump of Collusion.

Maybe for you my dear and folks at Rt Russia Today, But the rest of America is not buying onto that nonsense!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables