Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

School Shooting by a Lib and a Trans Hushed Up
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:28PM

Yup, here's the School Shooting nobody ever heard about that happened a couple weeks ago.

Why are we not hearing about it non-stop, ad nauseum and why is it not blamed on Trump?

Oh, yeah - that's because the two School Shooters were a Lib and a Trans, so the Media and Libs are silent, cause they can't blame it on The Far Right ...

Media Quickly Lost Interest in Politically Inconvenient School Shooting

[www.breitbart.com]

Imagine a deadly school shooting just weeks after the 20th anniversary of Columbine where the media quickly lose interest in it.
You would think you were living in an alternate universe, no?

Watching the corporate media today, though, or even yesterday, you might not know that on Tuesday afternoon, a mere three days ago, at the STEM School Highlands Ranch, what should have been the makings of a sustained perfect media storm unfolded.

Just as we saw at Columbine, there were two alleged mass shooters who shot up a school just minutes away from Columbine.

One student, who is being hailed as a hero, Kendrick Castillo, was killed; eight others were wounded; and the two suspected shooters, Devon Erickson (18) and Maya McKinney (16), are still alive! That means upcoming court appearances, trials, attorney interviews, interviews with parents and maybe even the suspects themselves.

This is what our media would normally call a Narrative Bonanza, the kind of story that hooks viewers and keeps them tuning in to see how it all ends.

And through the years, as we have seen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, every single school shooting has been perfect grist for a 24/7 cable exploitation-mill.

So where are they?

Where are the media?

Where’s the 24/7 firehose of experts, the parade of talking heads culled from law enforcement, legal, and psychiatric retirement homes? Where are Jake Tapper’s town halls where not even a rape victim is safe? Where’s the MSNBC freakout over The Children and all those Guns in America?

It’s already gone.

*poof*

Vanished.

So-long-I-metcha…

How is this possible…?

Oh.

Of course.

There’s no political upside for the media this time.

I mean, this is only a school shooting; it’s not like a kid in a Make America Great Again hat smirked at a member of the protected class.

You see, what we have here is a school shooting that is politically inconvenient to our unbiased, objective, not-at-all left-wing media.

And if a story, any story, is politically inconvenient — if our unbiased, objective, not-at-all left-wing media cannot further a preferred narrative through the coverage of even what amounts to a Columbine Part II — this very same unbiased, objective, not-at-all left-wing media are going to move on as quickly as possible.

Oh, yes, there are countless reasons our corrupt media see this story as toxic.

To begin with, according to various news reports, Maya McKinney is the most inconvenient suspected school shooter of them all, a trans activist, a biological girl who says she is transitioning into a boy.

And Devon Erickson, well, he is real bad news for a media who have spent years demonizing traditional Christians and right-of-center Americans as Nazis because Erickson appears to have taken all that hate to heart. According to reports, Devon is a registered Democrat who hates President Trump, loves Barack Obama, and has used social media to express his hatred of Christians.

A two-year-old Facebook post of his reads, “You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is ‘ewwwwww gays.’”

Sure sounds like someone’s been getting his religious training from CNN, amiright?

Overall, this represents a potentially troublesome thread the media do not want to pull on, especially with the news that “the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school.”

“Revenge” and “anger” towards whom exactly?

We’ll probably never know because the media are terrified of what the answer might be.

What’s more, CBS News producer John Fenton reports that Erickson’s car had “666,” what looks like a pentagram, and “@#$%& society” spray painted on it — so not exactly the Rebel Flag-waving evangelical gun nut in a MAGA cap the media are hoping for.

What about gun control, though?

Where’s the media’s ten-day gun control tantrum?

Well, once again, all the news is politically inconvenient.

To begin with, according to early media reports, both suspects have mental health issues, and the media do not like to talk about mental health because it gets in the way of their fantasy where the federal government kicks in the doors of law-abiding citizens to “buy back” our firearms — you know, for our own good.

Worse still, according to local reports, the weapons used in the shooting were stolen from a locked gun cabinet.

But-but-but what about exploiting the survivors, those young minds that can be twisted into camera Hoggs that perfectly repeat the media’s anti-Second Amendment talking points?

Surely there’s some narrative gold in them thar hills?

Well, you see, STEM School Highlands Ranch is a charter school, which means it is a school that primarily focuses on four areas of education: science, technology, engineering and mathematics — hence, STEM. This also means that unlike our rotting public schools, this school does not focus on these four areas of education: sex with everyone, hate America, icky Christianity, and Trump is a Nazi — or @#$%&.

So what we have here is a school filled with students who still retain some independent thought and a healthy spirit of teenage rebellion, which we saw in action when legions of them walked out after anti-gun Democrats and activists perverted what was supposed to be a vigil for the victims into a partisan and divisive anti-gun rally.

There are reports that some students chanted “@#$%& the media” during the event, which *sniff* brought a tear to my eye.

Imagine that; we still have young people who do not want their grief exploited by Anderson Cooper, who do not want to become props for mercenary politicians who seek to chip away at our civil rights….

Maybe there is still hope for America’s future.

In his 2003 review of Elephant, Gus Van Sant’s look at a Columbine-like school shooting, the late Roger Ebert was already expressing his disgust with the way CNN, NBC News, and the rest of the media cover school shootings:

“[School shootings] like this,” I said, “if they are influenced by anything, are influenced by news programs like your own. When an unbalanced kid walks into a school and starts shooting, it becomes a major media event. Cable news drops ordinary programming and goes around the clock with it. The story is assigned a logo and a theme song; these two kids were packaged as the Trench Coat Mafia. The message is clear to other disturbed kids around the country: If I shoot up my school, I can be famous. The TV will talk about nothing else but me. Experts will try to figure out what I was thinking. The kids and teachers at school will see they shouldn’t have messed with me. I’ll go out in a blaze of glory.”

In short, I said, events like Columbine are influenced far less by violent movies than by CNN, the NBC Nightly News and all the other news media, who glorify the killers in the guise of “explaining” them.

Sadly, 16 years later, this is even more true than it was before, unless, of course, such an approach is politically inconvenient.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: School Shooting by a Lib and a Trans Hushed Up
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:06PM

Sounds Insane national Enqire wackado _ Lib and a Tran shooter scary ?????????????????

I always knew it was libs and trans behind school shootings
thanks for pointing out this cover up, Good to be informed about libs and a tran.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 11:16PM by riverhousebill.

Date: May 16, 2019 02:49AM

The point is - as you know - when it's a Lib shooter, mums the word from the Libs and Lib Media. If it was a Conservative, we'd be hearing about "Right Wing Extremist" and "White Supremacist" galore.

If you're trying to infer, by referring to The National Inquirer, that it's not true, I have about six articles which detail that the guy is a Registered Democrat, posted stuff on social media about his hate for Trump, love for Obama, and Hatred for Christians, etc.

Report: Colorado High School Shooting Suspect Railed Against Christians and Trump, Shared Leftist Content

[townhall.com]

Earlier this week, two teenagers perpetrated a premeditated mass shooting at their charter school in suburban Denver. They murdered one of their classmates, a hero who rushed his killer in an effort to stop the slaughter, and wounded eight more. As authorities investigate the motives behind this horrific crime, we've learned new details about at least one alleged assailant's political views. He resented gay-"hating" Christians, and shared pro-Obama and anti-Trump material on social media.

The social media posts by a suspect in the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting in Colorado included opposition to "Christians who hate gays," criticism of President Trump, and support for the left-wing Occupy Democrats...On his now-deleted Facebook account, [the alleged shooter], 18, posted: "You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is ‘ewwwwww gays.'"The other suspect in the shooting, which left one dead and seven wounded, has been identified as in court documents as [the other alleged shooter], a 16-year-old female who identifies as a transgender male and prefers to be called Alec...In 2016, Erickson shared a video of late-night host Seth Meyers criticizing President Donald Trump prior to the 2016 election, and had shared an Occupy Democrats post that praised President Barack Obama.

An Occupy Democrats meme he posted also criticized Fox News. When anyone associated with any element of the right -- even the extreme alt-right fringe -- commits an act of violence these days, many in the media rush to blame President Trump, or at least tie his rhetoric to a cultural 'climate' in which such despicable acts take place. As I've written about repeatedly, I find such arguments abhorrent. Deranged and evil people are responsible for their crimes, not politicians or mainstream political ideologies. Claims to the contrary are almost always guilt-by-association demagoguery and represent a cheap silencing tactic. I've made this point when both the Right and the Left have been tarred over the actions of somebody from their "side" of the spectrum. I stand by that view. But much of the press seems to be rather selective in applying standards on this front. Indeed, the suspected shooter's apparent leftism has hardly generated any major coverage at all. If he were a MAGA hat-wearing, 'build the wall'-chanting teenager, do you think that information would have been reported far more prominently?
Don't bother; it's a rhetorical question.

In this Colorado case, we have a young man whose brain was apparently full of left-wing ideas, including the notion that Christians 'hate' gay people. He then decided to team up with a classmate to shoot as many people he could at his high school. Is it time for liberals to tone down their rhetoric and incitement? After all, people are getting shot. Whether or not his true motives were even remotely political (the Congressional baseball shooter was undoubtedly driven by intense partisan animus) is almost immaterial. Harsh words of criticism, even against bona fide bigotry, can have dangerous ripple effects, and might even put people in physical peril, right?

Indeed, it's a recurring theme whenever the facts appear to fit a certain narrative (even if they actually don't). Based on their own standards, shouldn't we be having a national conversation about left-wing rhetoric, debating the extent to which Democratic leaders and liberal influencers may have contributed to an overall environment that allows hate to fester and boil over? Another glaring double standard in this tragic case is the coverage of the students who walked out of a vigil because it was being politicized.

Let's set aside the question of how it came to pass that a political advocacy group was able to so swiftly swoop in and commandeer a high school vigil for a recently-murdered child. It is simply undeniable that if the political views of the adults and the students in this scenario had been reversed, these kids would've been immediately lavished with fame and praise by the political media, and warmly championed by the popular culture taste-making class. Instead, from what I've seen, this story has gotten attention in conservative media circles and social media feeds, with relatively scant, perfunctory coverage elsewhere. One CNN segment actually suggested that it was the students who'd done some of the politicizing, by refusing to participate in an event that was being used by politicians to push a particular political program. That's quite a bit of framing from the network that brought us this spectacle last year. I wonder if they'll hold a similar primetime event for the Colorado teenagers who clearly weren't on board with instantly exploiting their trauma to advance the "correct" agenda.

Date: May 16, 2019 02:02PM

Your so full of @#$%& Quoting Russia Today

Date: May 16, 2019 10:06PM

That's all you've got - Russia Today ...Russia Today ...Russia Today ...? I guess when "Racist" doesn't fit, you default to "Russia Today".

So you're still trying to push the narrative that A Lib committed the Colorado Stem School Shooting is 'fake news', not true ...

Here's another source stating that it indeed is a Fact the School is a Lib -

Devon Erickson, Colorado school shooting suspect, shared anti-Trump post on Facebook

[nypost.com]

The 18-year-old accused in the fatal shooting at a Colorado charter school shared social media posts that were critical of President Trump and Christians, but heaped praise on former President Barack Obama.

On what appears to be his Facebook page, Devon Erickson gave no indication of the carnage to come at STEM School Highlands Ranch.

The shaggy-haired teen filled his page with posts about the Denver Broncos, playing paintball and appearing in community plays like “Les Miserables” and “Legally Blonde The Musical.”

A day after Election Day in 2016, he shared a video from Seth Myers’ “Late Night” show blasting Trump and groused about Christians in another post two years earlier.

“You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die,” Erickson wrote in May 2014. “It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is ‘ewwwwww gays.’”

Erickson also shared a pro-Obama post from Occupy Democrats in 2015.

“In just six years I nearly tripled the stock market, cut unemployment in half, ended two wars, cut the uninsured rate in half, brought gas down to $2.75, and cut the annual Bush deficit by two-thirds. Oh, and I got bin Laden,” reads the post, which features a photo of Obama.

The Facebook page indicates Erickson liked music by Ed Sheeran, Fall Out Boy, Eminem and Bruno Mars and TV shows like “The Walking Dead” and “South Park.”

Older photos show him smiling with friends and acting on stage. In 2014, he posted that he’d sent his resume in for a spot on “The Walking Dead.”

“The chances are 1/1000000 but I still have a chance. Wish me luck,” he wrote.

One student was killed and eight others injured when Erickson and an underage suspect allegedly opened fire inside the K-12 school Tuesday afternoon.

The second suspect is a transgender minor who is transitioning from female to male, sources told the Denver Channel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2019 10:14PM by Jennifer.

Date: May 17, 2019 01:04AM

Anyone who quotes from Russia today is full of @#$%& plain and simple

quote jennifer-
So you're still trying to push the narrative that A Lib committed the Colorado Stem School Shooting is 'fake news', not true ...

Im just saying quoting from RT shows your all BS, And give me a break with this jacket Tran and a Lib. WACKADO POINT!

Fug your national enqire RT newsloop

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2019 01:10AM by riverhousebill.

Date: May 17, 2019 01:32AM

Just the thread name - School Shooting by a Lib and a Trans speaks volumes of jennifer homophobia and her blame it on the Liberal syndrome.

I dont think for one second that a Transsexual or a liberal could not commit or did this shooting you speak of.

But to say Lib and tran shows your on a trip my dear.

You see my dear, there are ass holes on all sides of the fence left right.
but to cackle Tran Lib, HUMM Again homophobi and Lib derangment sysndrome

If its not the blacks or people trying to migrate to a better life, Then its the Libs and gays.

Jennifer sorry but your a sick bitch your racism and phobia Pure horse @#$%& and Quoting from Russia Today WTF? Do you know what Russia Today is? Yes I think you do.

Date: May 18, 2019 01:23AM

I always call Liberals "Libs" and everybody calls "Transgender Persons" Trans mainly because it's much shorter and it would have taken up too much space on my subject line of this thread, so get over it. If you think the word "Trans" is somehow homophobic or whatever you call it, you're the one with a problem, because if you go to Google and put in the word "Trans", you'll see that "Trans" is used all the time by everybody and by all the Liberals and Lib Media, too. "Trans" is totally acceptable except in your world, it seems.

Also, you say "Lib" and "Trans" are derogatory, a no-no to call the School Shooters, but when the shoe is on the other foot and a White Person does the shooting, the phrases used by The Libs are: "White Nationalist" and "White Supremacist", so again - Double Standard, Hypocrisy - on your and The Libs' part.

So what should I have called The Lib and The Trans who committed the school shooting?

And, again, the point of this thread is that if it was a Conservative who committed this School Shooting, it would be all over Lib Media in the whole world forever.

Media Burying STEM School Shooting After Inconvenient Identity Politics

[thelibertarianrepublic.com]

It’s been less than a week, and the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting appears to be quickly fading out of the mainstream news.

This shooting is different from all shootings to take place since Columbine in that two people were involved rather than a lone gun. One may think this rarity would boost headlines, but instead they are quickly fading.

So what differences might be contributing to the waning media coverage? The other differences are those that don’t fit the Leftist criteria on gun control and identity politics.

The handguns used had to have been obtained illegally, flying in the face of all gun laws as it’s illegal for an individual under 21 years of age to possess a handgun. It also flies in the face of the trending Safe Storage laws, as it turns out these kids broke into safe storage to obtain the guns.

There were laws in place in every aspect to prevent how those handguns were obtained, but they still were. Illegally.

Students walked out of a Vigil in protest that they were duped into attending. It wasn’t really a Vigil, but rather turned out to be a gun control rally put on by Moms Demand Action.

The primary shooter was a Leftist who posted Pro Obama and Anti Trump content on his Facebook page.

The other person arrested, who is a minor, is Transgender (originally female identifying as male). This is another reason why the media has started to bury this story. Identity Politics.

Maybe the media burial has to do with the transgender shooter’s father being a twice deported immigrant who was jailed for weapons offenses?

I don’t contend that any of these identity politics reasons are factors in the shooting that took place. But they are every reason under the sun why the Left wants this story gone.

Date: May 18, 2019 01:35AM

Couldn't resist looking up how normal, acceptable, prolific the word "trans" is by Everybody, some headlines -

LGBTQ+ Definitions – Trans Student Educational Resources

Trans Employment Program

Campus Pride Trans Policy Clearinghouse | Campus Pride

Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference | Mazzoni Center

Pride 2019 Capital Trans Pride - Capital Pride Alliance

In gender-swap photo filters, some trans people see therapy

Nevada bans so-called gay and trans panic defenses

British doctor providing care for 1,600 trans kids suspended

Dr. Mike Webberley says this is a blow for the trans and non-binary community

Snapchat’s gender-swap photo filter is no game for trans people

Gay, trans activists come to Philly from across the U.S.

A Nurse Ignored a Trans Man’s Pregnancy Symptoms—Then He Had a Stillbirth

So again, if you have a problem with the word "Trans", that's on you.

Date: May 18, 2019 03:29AM

I think it stinks quoting Russia today source of your crap

Inside Russia's Global Propaganda Network, RT | Fortune
fortune.com › International › Russia

quote jennifer - Couldn't resist looking up how normal, acceptable, prolific the word "trans" is by Everybody,

you just dont get it sad!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2019 03:38AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables