Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Welcoming The Stranger In Our Midst:
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 28, 2019 03:43AM

Jenifer did you say something about being a christian?

So many sadly give real christians a bad name.
What Bible do you go with?

Yes I know this was a long time ago my dear and you say That was then; this is now.

Welcoming The Stranger In Our Midst: 10 Bible Verses
James Macintyre Tue 31 Jan 2017 15:33 GMT

Bible verses
Pixabay
There can be little room for doubt about the position of the Bible when it comes to how we should treat the stranger, or "sojourner", meaning someone who resides temporarily: he or she should be welcomed, embraced, and loved.

The gospel approach is perhaps best summed up by Jesus in his discourse on the sheep and the goats (Matthew 25:31-46), when he explains that he shall come again to judge all people and will look favourably on those who welcomed a stranger because in doing so, they welcomed him.

Here, then, are 10 Bible verses on the stranger.

1. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me (Matthew 25:35).

2. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God (Romans 15:7).

3. But no stranger had to spend the night in the street, for my door was always open to the traveller (Job 31:32).

4. Let strangers feast on your wealth and your toil enrich the house of another (Proverbs 5:10).

5. When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God (Leviticus 19: 33-34).

6. Show hospitality to one another without grumbling (1 Peter 4:9).

7. If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you (Leviticus 25:35).

8. You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt (Exodus 23:9).

9. Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares (Hebrews 13:1-2).

10. You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord God (Ezekiel 47:22-23).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2019 03:48AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welcoming The Stranger In Our Midst:
Date: June 03, 2019 02:24PM

Jenifer did you say something about being a christian?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 03, 2019 04:36PM

Why? Because you're a Lib so you hate Christians?

No, I'm a Muslim. I married my brother so he could come to the USA. My father married my mother when she was 8 and then stoned her when she spoke to another man. After beheading his best friend, my father went to the UK as a refugee and now belongs to a gang sex ring who rapes children. We all live on the Welfare we collect from the UK and America thanks to the hard-working taxpayers.

Oh, yeah - and as payback, we're voting Democrat! Thanks Libs!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 05:09PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 03, 2019 11:56PM

You made claim to be a christain. Busted you ole Klucker
There can be little room for doubt about the position of the Bible when it comes to how we should treat the stranger, or "sojourner", meaning someone who resides temporarily: he or she should be welcomed, embraced, and loved.

I was wondering what bible you go by? clearly not the christain bible!
Its clear to me you write your own book. racist postings anti imigrant stance
People like you give real christains a bad name.
Only explanation with Claim to be a christian -
Your a church member of the (IDENTITTY MOVEMENT)
Ideolgy of Domestic Terrorism! they are on same page
with hatred of Imigrants black Jews Yup and you and your Muslim wife
you claim you married, Ha Ha Moooslims again Miss Archie Bunker Jennifer.
Always bashing with such rage and hatred.
Right wing terrorist groups typically fall into a number of different categories, white supremacists, anti-government groups, and christian fundamentalists.

Maybe you belong to this group - ( Alliance Defending Freedom)
Founded by some 30 leaders of the Christian Right, the Alliance Defending Freedom is a legal advocacy and training group that has: Supported the recriminalization of homosexuality in the U.S. and criminalization abroad Defended state-sanctioned sterilization of trans people abroad?
Jennifer its still not to late to jump off the fence and resign from the Klan.
You have done a wonderful job exposing your self as a fake christain
full of hatred of others.

Date: June 04, 2019 12:11AM

Jennifer we are onto your hatred! Its not to late to jump off the fence and resign from Klan my dear.

AGAIN What Bible you go by???

Use of Christian Concepts
Dating back decades, many white supremacists have embraced religious concepts and scripture borrowed from the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. This is particularly applicable to Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members, Christian Identity adherents and some neo-Nazis. White supremacists believe mainstream religions, including Christian denominations and their institutions, have fallen astray from God and are under the control and influence of Satan. As a result, white supremacists interpret scriptures and spiritual parables through the lens of racial discrimination and hate. In this way, they can justify their beliefs (which are vile and deplorable) as good, moral and responsible.

Date: June 04, 2019 03:28AM

Pope Francis-
“I don’t know what happens when this new culture of defending territories by building walls enters. We already know one, [the one] from Berlin, that brought us a lot of headaches and a lot of suffering,” the leader of the Roman Catholic Church said.

What Bible My Dear? You have stated your pro 7th century wall.
I wonder what bible supports your view on Building walls?

In the standard Protestant Bible there are 66 books, in the Roman Catholic Bible 73 books, and in the Eastern Orthodox Bible 78. Almost all Christian churches agree on the same 27 books of the New Testament, which one says walls ok?

if your going to claim you are a christain you need to let your hatred of other peoples go - Show hospitality to one another without grumbling (1 Peter 4:9).

Date: June 04, 2019 03:35AM

What part of this do you disagree with my dear?

The gospel approach is perhaps best summed up by Jesus in his discourse on the sheep and the goats (Matthew 25:31-46), when he explains that he shall come again to judge all people and will look favourably on those who welcomed a stranger because in doing so, they welcomed him.

Your 7th century Wall might put you on JC's chit list,
its not to late to Jump off the fence and resign from Klan concepts my dear.

Date: June 08, 2019 12:18AM

Jennifer can you please tell us what bible you thump with?
Ive noticed you are avoiding a response.

Devil got your tongue???

Date: June 09, 2019 03:40AM

riverhousebill
Jennifer can you please tell us what bible you thump with?
Ive noticed you are avoiding a response.

Devil got your tongue???

Date: June 09, 2019 02:28PM

If you must know - I was raised Christian, but after leaving home became more of a Spiritualist - New Age or whatever you call it - and have been ever since.

Love all paranormal, supernatural, spiritualism, life after death, reincarnation, gurus, enlightened/self-realized persons, etc. I've been to events of self-realized persons; that's my favorite. Anything spiritual. Spiritual workshops, chantings, retreats, yoga, Budism, all of it. I'm open to everything. Lately into watching videos of people who 'died and went to heaven' and tell their story.

Just can't understand all the Christian-bashing and genocide of Christians in the world. To me, a religious person, church-going person seems to be more likely to be a law-abiding person rather than a criminal. I don't like criminals. I don't like people who are 'mean' to other people and do physical harm to other people, especially to women and children.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2019 02:32PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 09, 2019 02:58PM

more of a Spiritualist - New Age

Yes my dear i get it you say more of a Spiritualist, New Age, One who Wants the NEW Age Belin Wall on southern border VERY SPIRITUAL INDEED MY DEAR

Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jennifers claim -If you must know - I was raised Christian, but after leaving home became more of a Spiritualist - New Age or whatever you call it - and have been ever since.

So you just recently left home and have not made a claim in very recent times
you profess to be a christian??? is That right just sorting a few facts here my dear One more thing you have never claimed your from south?

And that was not you a short time back posting Im a Christain NRA, and a Gun owner?owner???

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2019 03:32PM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 10, 2019 07:26PM

riverhousebill
more of a Spiritualist - New Age

Yes my dear i get it you say more of a Spiritualist, New Age, One who Wants the NEW Age Belin Wall on southern border VERY SPIRITUAL INDEED MY DEAR

Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jennifers claim -If you must know - I was raised Christian, but after leaving home became more of a Spiritualist - New Age or whatever you call it - and have been ever since.

So you just recently left home and have not made a claim in very recent times
you profess to be a christian??? is That right
just sorting a few facts here my dear One more thing you have never claimed your from south?

And that was not you a short time back posting Im a Christain NRA, and a Gun owner?owner???

Not answering any more questions because you're just like The Libs and Mueller who are investigating anyone and anything connected to Trump to find a nugget, any little thing that can be twisted and used against him.

You ask me questions and when I answer, you then go on and on in numerous threads ranting about my "New Age" and "Spirituality" and "Christianity".

You sure do Hate Christians or Christianity, and Southerners.

Date: June 12, 2019 08:27AM

1. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me (Matthew 25:35).

People are becoming human again,,com·pas·sion

Learn

sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.

flesh eaters lost this one.

When frontal lobe swelling goes down and and heart is found yes!

Jury Deadlocks On Charges Against Arizona Border Activist
Defense attorneys argued that Scott Daniel Warren was simply being kind by providing two migrants with water, food and lodging when he was arrested in early 2018.

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — A U.S. jury could not reach a verdict Tuesday against a border activist charged with conspiracy to transport and harbor migrants in a trial that humanitarian aid groups said would have wide implications on their work.

Defense attorneys argued that Scott Daniel Warren, a 36-year-old college geography instructor, was simply being kind by providing two migrants with water, food and lodging when he was arrested in early 2018. He faced up to 20 years in prison

Jennifer your on a @#$%& list

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 08:32AM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 12, 2019 06:29PM

Hypocrite! Quoting the Bible and what would Jesus say or do, when in the next breath you're Christian bashing.

Jesus would be rolling in his grave if he knew about the CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING and CHILD ABUSE and PARENTS USING THEIR CHILDREN to get to AMERICA, by sending THEIR CHILDREN ALONE or SELLING THEIR CHILDREN TO DRUG TRAFFICKERS and SEX TRAFFICKERS to Use and Abuse. RAPE OF CHILDREN! All the Crimes Committed against Children by THEIR PARENTS and CRIMINALS (Drug and Sex Traffickers) CROSSING THE BORDER!

Thanks to the Libs for OPEN BORDERS!

P.S.- I just heard a story yesterday where a 13-year old was taken across the border by Sex Traffickers who promised how great her life would be here. She ended up in an American City motel room, RAPED 20 or 30 times a day! Now she's older and advocating against OPEN BORDERS!

All the Libs care about is VOTES!

Date: June 13, 2019 01:10AM

WTF - Jesus would be rolling in his grave?

thats a good one my dear must be a New Age concept?

thank you for morning laugh.
Bed rest and tea my dear your losing it.

Date: June 13, 2019 01:33AM

What no resurrection.??? - Jesus would be rolling in his grave?

New AGE Concept?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 13, 2019 09:51AM

RHB:

WTF - Jesus would be rolling in his grave?

Tai:
Hey, I am impressed by you, RHB. You are learning the real stuff. Jesus was resurrected.

I am not trying to get in the middle of the discussion between you two. Just saying wow, RHB, you have come a long way. To even acknowledge these points about Jesus means that you aren't a real atheist. thumbs down

Date: June 13, 2019 10:38AM

Tai, as of lately Im scared, Not for my self but for all.
Level of hatred like we are heading to a Nazi Germany again.
Our earth, science saying Oceans will be void of fish in JUST 20 YEARS.
Im on south china sea she is dying, makes me want to cry.
enviroment collapse on all fronts, Im scared for my daughter, my grand children
all children. all the animals, plants, We are losing, So besides activism now
Im finding myself praying.
Im kind of mind blown reading for first time bible quote Soujurns welcoming
the stranger,ect Im now most intrigue by these words.
we all need to do what we feel is right now being at the crossroads.
so yeh Im now even praying every day just in case!

Date: June 13, 2019 12:36PM

Not answering any more questions because you're just like The Libs and Mueller who are investigating anyone and anything connected to Trump to find a nugget,

My dear truth does not fear an investigation.

Nugget? You say nugget, OPEN YOUR EYES

Its A Vein and it runs very deep!

Date: June 14, 2019 01:54AM

So with this New Age twist for you after you fled the christian church,

You think Jesus is rolling in his grave my we are all over the place
fill in the blanks Wackado for sure!

agian why you jump ship on christian faith???
Im curious.

Ps you make violent threats against people or propertys expect to be reported.

A threat is a communicated intent to inflict harm or loss on another person or propertys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2019 02:01AM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 14, 2019 02:04AM

The only person on here making any violent threats is you telling me to go kill myself (I think there's some sort of law against that ...) and calling me names like Bitch, etc., so get over yourself.

If you can't stand the heat (meaning my stating THE FACTS on various issues) get out of the kitchen.

Date: June 14, 2019 02:17AM

New AGE Concept?

Please explain you New Age Concept My dear,
this is so weird.

Date: June 14, 2019 09:36AM

Jesus would be rolling in his grave if he knew about the CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING and CHILD ABUSE and PARENTS USING THEIR CHILDREN to get to AMERICA,

Your comment is SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO Strange, If he Knew
ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE.

I dont understand your NEW AGE CONCEPT??????????????????????????????????????????

Only you know what was meant by that my guess.

again can I ask why you jumped ship from Christain faith
for New Age or what ever you call it?

Date: July 14, 2019 04:46AM

- Visits one of Trump’s concentration camps
- Claims the camp is just fine
- CNN films the horrid conditions
- Pence attacks CNN for it
- #Fake Christian is trending
- Mike Pence is going to Hell
The man is a religious fascist. That is all. He's not "Christian" by any measure. He's a fascist white supremacist misogynist using religion as his shield.

Umm, did you see how many human beings were crammed behind that fence? What the hell is wrong with this Wall cult???
Warren gets a sustained standing ovation for promising to prosecute federal employees who abuse or mistreat immigrants.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2019 04:54AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables