Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lib Women's War on Whites (War on Men, War on Unborn, War on Children, etc.)
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 14, 2019 01:59AM

Libs War on Whites ...

Self-Hating White Lib Women ...

Are the Lib Women sick? Are they crazy?

Emasculating Men ...

Ruining Children (By Sexualizing and Turning Children Trans) ...

Murdering their own Unborn ...

Get a freaking load of this bullcrap -

There’s nothing whiter than a white woman teaching an ‘Undoing Whiteness’ yoga class in Seattle

If you’ve ever felt guilt as a white person doing yoga — you know, appropriating another culture like that — there’s a solution: you can take a yoga class focused on “undoing whiteness,” and instead of just releasing all of the tension in your muscles, you release all of the white supremacy embedded in your body.

This spring, yoga instructor Laura Humpf publicized an “Undoing Whiteness” yoga class at Rainier Beach Yoga, geared toward white people wishing to “unpack the harmful ways white supremacy is embedded” in their “body, mind and heart.”

Seattle yoga teacher’s ‘Undoing Whiteness’ class: Founded on deep purpose, it’s triggered outrage

[www.seattletimes.com]

Laura Humpf braced herself for fresh salvos of death threats, rage-soaked slurs and indictments of “reverse racism” from media provocateurs.

The Seattle yoga instructor had endured it before, four years ago, after putting out word about a class for people of color only, at her studio.

She was slammed by critics for being exclusionary and promoting likely illegal segregation, but was doing neither, says Humpf. This is racial caucusing, and she sees the time-honored technique of voluntarily congregating by race to oppose racism as a way to dismantle a white-supremacist pathology found in everyday society.

This spring, Humpf publicized an “Undoing Whiteness” yoga class at Rainier Beach Yoga, geared toward white people wishing to “unpack the harmful ways white supremacy is embedded” in their “body, mind and heart.” Along with providing a contemplative space, the class would dissect the “pathology of whiteness” — an obliviousness to the batch of privileges society grants white skin — and how it operates in daily life.

A certified yoga teacher since 2004, Humpf resolved to directly combat racism following high-profile cases of police officers killing or brutalizing black people. As a white woman, she says she recognized the distinct role the white community has in discussing how to destroy racism. For her, that meant consulting with mentors of color on the best course of action rather than going it alone. The result: the monthly, 90-minute workshops.

“I do stand behind white people needing to talk to other white people on how to undo whiteness. Can I keep refining it and doing it differently and better? Yeah, and I will forever and ever. But I believe in this space as one tool,” she says of her class of about a dozen that incorporates meditation, yoga postures, and readings from “Witnessing Whiteness,” a book meant to help white people deal with discomfort around race-based conversations.

Humpf, 39, sees her class as going beyond yoga’s elegant poses. It seeks, she says, to arrive at yoga’s literal meaning: union. White supremacy thwarts achieving that union within the individual and with others, says Humpf.

After posting the “Undoing Whiteness” class on neighborhood Facebook groups, some responded that Humpf had “lost her mind.” Others interpreted the class as “a bunch of white people” getting together to discuss their “white shame” without consulting people of color, and one equated it with embarking on a pub crawl to tackle alcoholism.

Local conservative radio host Dori Monson devoted a 10-minute segment to mocking the class.

The outrage hurricane was expected.

In 2015, Humpf offered her Rainier Beach yoga studio once a week to POC Yoga, a people-of-color-based yoga session that “respectfully asked white friends, allies and partners not to attend,” without expressly barring entry to anyone.

Started by five queer people of color, the class, which operated controversy-free the previous five years, was intended as a safe space for people of color to practice yoga.

Monson ran a segment in October 2015, ripping the class as racist.

Backlash to that class surged through Reddit, the Daily Beast, and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ InfoWars website.

Though advertised to people of color, the class did not deny entry based on race. There’s a distinction between asking and demanding.

With the experience behind her, Humpf decided to give racial-education-based yoga classes another shot, at the suggestion of a mentor.

“I was seeing white people show up in yoga spaces in racist ways,” says Humpf.

For her, those experiences included witnessing white yoga instructors make racially charged jokes, claim “all lives mattered in yoga, so why see color,” and an Indian meditation master get controversially booted from the Northwest Yoga Conference.

“Woke” in mind and body

Humpf opened Rainier Beach Yoga in 2014. She says the practice coupled with reflecting on white supremacy’s role in society helped her understand how racism manifests itself internally, including defensiveness, perfectionism and the “white savior complex.” It’s these attitudes, among others, the class seeks to neutralize.

For this War on Whites and how they've Emasculated Men, Ruined Children and Killed the Babies in their bellies, Lib women sicken me. And the men they've emasculated are too scared to stand up to them and tell them they're full of sh*t.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lib Women's War on Whites (War on Men, War on Unborn, War on Children, etc.)
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 14, 2019 02:02AM

KKK NONSENSE

Re: Lib Women's War on Whites (War on Men, War on Unborn, War on Children, etc.)
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 14, 2019 02:06AM

Is that all you've ever got - "KKK" "Klucker" "racist". You're so boring.

How about debating/discussing something sometime by stating THE FACTS and giving links to your articles, your sources, like I do.

Geez, you're so easy.

Date: June 14, 2019 04:00AM

First cackle quote all over the place jennifer
-Debate closed I refuse to answer any more of your questions that may be used against me.

next quote Jennifer - How about debating/discussing something

jennifer Tea and bed rest my dear.

Date: June 14, 2019 04:15AM

WTF?

First cackle quote all over the place Jennifer-
Debate closed I refuse to answer any more of your questions that may be used against me.

next quote Jennifer - How about debating/discussing something ?

quote Jennifer Lib Women's War on Whites (War on Men,

next cackle Males, Men - Riverhousebill is a MAN. MEN are responsible for All The Violence in All the World!

My dear tea and bed rest!

Date: June 14, 2019 05:18AM

quote jennifer Not answering any more questions because you're just like The Libs and Mueller who are investigating anyone and anything connected to Trump to find a nugget,

next quote by both side of mouth Jennifer - How about debating/discussing something ?

Ha Ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa My Dear.

again tea and bed rest my dear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2019 05:20AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables