Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

CRIMES ACT - SECT 198 Threats to destroy or damage property
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 14, 2019 02:10AM

Yes you crossed legal line and yes ive been in contact with FBI and they have been in contact with me!

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 198
Threats to destroy or damage property
A person who without lawful excuse makes to another a threat—

(a) to destroy or damage any property belonging to that other or a third person or to himself and that other or a third person; or

(b) to destroy or damage his own property in a way which he knows or believes is more likely than not to endanger the life of that other or a third person—

shall, if he made the threat with the purpose of causing the other to fear that it would be carried out, be guilty of an indictable offence and liable to level 6 imprisonment (5 years maximum).

S. 199 repealed by No. 9228 s. 2(1)(c), new s. 199 inserted by No. 9228 s. 2(1)(d), amended by Nos 49/1991 s. 119(1)
(Sch. 2 item 52), 48/1997
s. 60(1)(Sch. 1 item 72).

My Dear advise for you consult an attorney, if you can not afford one You will be provided a Public Defender, I call them Public Pretenders

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2019 02:14AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CRIMES ACT - SECT 198 Threats to destroy or damage property
Date: June 14, 2019 02:24AM

To report known or suspected criminal activity to the FBI: Contact your local FBI Office or call toll-free at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324). Submit a tip online.

Re: CRIMES ACT - SECT 198 Threats to destroy or damage property
Date: June 14, 2019 02:28AM

My Dear what part of CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 198 dont you understand.

You crossed legal line, You may need attorney.

I bet if charged you could plead Insanity and be dismissed as just another kook.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables