Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

11 Christians Killed Every Day for Their Decision to Follow Jesus
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 26, 2019 06:03AM

[www.opendoorsusa.org]

The Christian persecution we read about in Scripture and history books is not a thing of the past. It still exists. Today, in the 21st century, we are living in a time when persecution against Christian believers is the highest in modern history. According to Open Doors’ 2019 World Watch List—an in-depth investigative report focusing on global Christian persecution—persecution is increasing at an alarming rate. Research for the List indicates that each day, a staggering 11 Christians are killed for their faith in the top 50 countries ranked on the World Watch List.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 11 Christians Killed Every Day for Their Decision to Follow Jesus
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 27, 2019 12:14AM

It is not just christains being attacked and killed, Islamophobic incidents rocket by 600% in UK during week after New Zealand terror attack an example.

figures showed that more than half of the rising number of religious hate crimes reported to police are now targeting Muslims.

F.B.I. said there were 4,571 reported hate crimes against people in 2018, many of them in America’s largest cities, involving victims from a wide range of ethnic and religious backgrounds.

Maybe time to list some religious groups as terror orgs?
“The surge of attacks on the Jewish community, in large cities like New York and in smaller cities like Pittsburgh and Poway, really has no precedent,
When the President espouses and promotes hate, what else can we expect?
“Build the Wall” say his white conservative evangelical supporters (despite the clear gospel mandate to welcome the stranger).
White supremacists have taken residence in the halls of the White House. Why aren't we protesting this travesty every single day?

Date: January 01, 2020 03:58AM

Just wondering Did the Christian Crusades kill 100 times as many people as the Vietnam War?

Like that quote Saints are just sinners shining.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2020 04:00AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 01, 2020 12:42PM

Current Christians aren't responsible for the distant past.

I got a taste of the unbelievable persecution in China. I told you I got arrested in Tiananmen Square. My mind was already stretched to the limit with the persecution in China and then later i found out about the persecution of Christians in places like the middle east, where it's not uncommon to just risk your life to convert.

I thought I knew what persecution was when the Chinese government forces police to torture spiritual adherents, sometimes to death. But then I discovered how lay people are taught by their own religion to murder people (sometimes islam and hinduism) if they convert to Christianity and I have come across so many stories of new Christian converts who narrowly escaped death when a botched murder attempt on their life didn't succeed (even by their own family). And then I found this link, where they are tracking this persecution. Staggering...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2020 12:45PM by Tai.

Date: January 01, 2020 02:52PM

@JerryFalwellJr
calling for "good people with concealed carry guns" to "end those Muslims before they walk in.

Maybe not fair using Falwell jr Because no way with his quote could that be christain.
Yes Tai christains and jews Muslims all being attaked and killed Its madness.

Problem is extremist get fired up with these fakes who claim to be christians jews muslim calling for people to be shot and killed
Just like so many false patriots are hiding behind the flag today or humping it like Trump.
one of the ten commandments Thou Shall Not kill.

Life so hard to come by so easy to destroy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables