Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Re: US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 29, 2020 12:13AM

Kindly post the article you're referencing. The link please.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 29, 2020 05:18AM

“If you haven’t been paying attention, maybe this is your wake-up call,”

The U.S. leads the world in reported cases with more than 120,000. Confirmed
USA deaths surpassed 2,000

Can you believe people so stupid to say - Hyped Up Coronavirus "Pandemic" aka A Glorified Cold - What's the End Game?

USA deaths surpassed 2,000 and will double every two days

: US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall, - Are you A Covidiot?
or just livng in an alternate reality?

Are you at all embarassed title of this tread? Ignorance at its max, Im embarassed for you!

Ps google your self and you will find many many links to confirm if interested in the real world thankyou

Thinking this is a trump smear fuging Insane! Where do they come from?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 05:23AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 29, 2020 03:48PM

riverhousebill

“If you haven’t been paying attention, maybe this is your wake-up call,”

The U.S. leads the world in reported cases with more than 120,000. Confirmed
USA deaths surpassed 2,000

Can you believe people so stupid to say - Hyped Up Coronavirus "Pandemic" aka A Glorified Cold - What's the End Game?

"USA deaths surpassed 2,000 and will double every two days"

: US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall, - Are you A Covidiot?
or just livng in an alternate reality?

Are you at all embarassed title of this tread? Ignorance at its max, Im embarassed for you!

Ps google your self and you will find many many links to confirm if interested in the real world thankyou

Thinking this is a trump smear fuging Insane! Where do they come from?

"The U.S. leads the world in reported cases with more than 120,000."

As I've repeatedly said and you and all the Chicken Little/Sheeple either are too stupid to understand or you are intentionally ignoring the FACT - THE NUMBER OF CASES OF CORONAVIRUS HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE; THE NUMBER OF CASES DOES NOT MATTER! ONLY THE NUMBER OF DEATHS HAVE ANY MEANING!

"Confirmed USA deaths surpassed 2,000"

THE NUMBER OF DEATHS IS ALSO MEANINGLESS UNLESS COMPARED TO THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE. 2000 DEATHS OUT OF 330,000,000 PEOPLE is an extremely small percentage.

So the DEATH RATE in the US is:

6,000ths of 1%

YOU RUINED the UNITED STATES for SIX-THOUSANDTHS of 1% DEATH RATE!

DUH! You are the COVIDIOT! I'm embarassed for you and for the Governments of the US and of the WORLD. I'm embarrassed for all the SHEEPLE/STATISTS/GOVERNMENT LOVERS of the world who are complicit in ruining the US and the WORLD and all it's PEOPLE!

PLANET EARTH is a Laughingstock in OUR GALAXY because of what Dumb Sh*ts you ChickenLittle/Sheeple/Statist/Government Lovers are! And we are probably the Stupidist Planet in THE UNIVERSE thanks to you WORLD DESTROYERS!

Date: March 29, 2020 11:45PM

“As the president fiddles, people are dying,”

jennifer your head is up your arss! people like you and trump are the problem.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,”

“His delaying ... of getting equipment to where it’s needed is deadly.

More Covidiot qutes by Missinformed _ This reminds me of the 911 Orchestrated Event. Then we ended up with the "War on Terror" and The Patriot Act.

Quote Jennifer - who the heck is behind this takedown and takeover of the whole world? What's the agenda? Is it as simple as the Dems creating a phony 'pandemic' to take out Trump

Jennifers ignorance is astonding! this kind of ignornce will kill hundreds of thousands in USA

Date: March 30, 2020 12:33AM

riverhousebill

As the president fiddles, people are dying,”

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,”

Jennifers ignorance is astonding! this kind of ignornce will kill hundreds of thousands in USA

Who the heck said those dumb-ass quotes? Lib Websites or Lib Media? Because they're lies! Absolutely nobody died from Trump's hesitation at the beginning. And he's not delaying getting equipment to where it's needed, and it's not deadly, because NOBODY DIED FROM LACK OF EQUIPMENT AT ANY TIME IN THIS WHOLE COUP.

So stop spreading Lib Lies, Chicken Little! Either post the proof of such deaths that were the result of Trump's non-actions or actions or shut up.

The one person I know of who is Killing People because of his actions in this Coronavirus Coup is Lib ANDREW CUOMO!

Andrew Cuomo is killing old people in nursing homes because he MANDATED THAT NURSING HOMES MUST ACCEPT CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS RELEASED FROM HOSPITALS!

ANDREW CUOMO IS KILILNG OLD PEOPLE BY SPREADING CORONAVIRUS TO THEM WHEN THEY ARE HELPLESS AND IMPRISONED!

ANDREW CUOMO HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 12:54AM by Jennifer.

Date: March 30, 2020 05:52AM

US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall

Humm?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Trump’s top health adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci warned that the U.S. death toll could hit 200,000.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 05:56AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 30, 2020 06:16AM

: US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall\
\
Kindly post the article you're referencing. The link please\

Date: March 30, 2020 01:37PM

riverhousebill

“As the president fiddles, people are dying,”

I guess you're not keeping up with the news -

From the NYT -

"130,000 N95 masks, 1.8M face masks & gowns, 10 million gloves and thousands of thermometers are being airlifted to high-need areas"

White House Airlifts Medical Supplies From China in Coronavirus Fight

Officials have teamed up with medical supply companies to speed the arrival of masks, gloves, gowns and other goods.

[www.nytimes.com]

WASHINGTON — A commercial aircraft carrying 80 tons of gloves, masks, gowns and other medical supplies from Shanghai touched down in New York on Sunday, the first of 22 scheduled flights that White House officials say will funnel much-needed goods to the United States by early April as it battles the world’s largest coronavirus outbreak.

The plane delivered 130,000 N95 masks, 1.8 million face masks and gowns, 10 million gloves and thousands of thermometers for distribution to New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, said Lizzie Litzow, a spokeswoman for the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Ms. Litzow said that flights would be arriving in Chicago on Monday and in Ohio on Tuesday, and that supplies would be sent from there to other states using private-sector distribution networks.

While the goods that arrived in New York on Sunday will be welcomed by hospitals and health care workers — some of whom have resorted to rationing protective gear or using homemade supplies — they represent just a tiny portion of what American hospitals need. The Department of Health and Human Services has estimated that the United States will require 3.5 billion masks if the pandemic lasts a year.

What evil sh*ts! The US will need 3.5 billion masks because the Libs are expecting this farce to last a year! In their wildest dreams - or yeah, they'll make it happen.

Oh, and btw, riverhousebill - at some point we're going to have to address OBAMA's response and inaction in the Swine Flu Pandemic, which was extremely bigger than this little nothing flu thing the Libs are blowing all out of proportion and the sheeple/Chicken Little's are eating it up.

In other words -

OBAMA DID DIDDLY-SQUAT when the Swine Flu started (late Spring of 2009) and only much later (October 26, 2009) AFTER THERE WERE MILLIONS OF CASES and AFTER 1000 PEOPLE WERE DEAD OF SWINE FLU in the US did he declare a National Health Emergency!

So do you want to continue with the 'Trump killed people' mantra (LIE) and I'll make a separate thread to address the Fact that there were MILLIONS OF CASES OF SWINE FLU and OVER 1000 PEOPLE IN THE US HAD DIED before Obama even declared a National Emergency.

Date: March 30, 2020 01:42PM

CORONAVIRUS
Dr. Birx predicts up to 200,000 U.S. coronavirus deaths 'if we do things almost perfectly'
"I think in some of the metro areas we were late in getting people to follow the 15-day guidelines," the White House coronavirus response coordinator said on "TODAY."\
\

100 percent lie No link on net to support Fatality Rate Continues to Fall \
\
100 percentf lie!

Date: March 31, 2020 01:55AM

We can learn from past Pandemics -

Distorting facts, and downplaying the threat always makes matters worse.

Date: April 02, 2020 12:18AM

jennifer US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall

that is a 100 percent lie No link on net to support Fatality Rate Continues to Fall. NOWHERE! Can you respned to this BS you posted and provide the link??? Bet not.

calling your BS 100 percentf lie!
jennifer needs to stop with the lies and distortions.

Date: April 02, 2020 02:46PM

riverhousebill

jennifer US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall

that is a 100 percent lie No link on net to support Fatality Rate Continues to Fall. NOWHERE! Can you respned to this BS you posted and provide the link??? Bet not.

calling your BS 100 percentf lie!
jennifer needs to stop with the lies and distortions.

If you can speak English instead of "Cluck Cluck" like the Chicken Little you are, because I don't understand your Chicken Language, I will provide the link to where I got my Information in my Original Post that the Fatality Rate was Falling at the time I posted such. Since then, I have not researched whether it's falling or rising, so I am only responsible for the accuracy of the death rate statistics up until March 19th, the date of my post.

The guy who posted the information is Aaron Ginn, and this is the Article he wrote originally in Medium, but it was removed. Luckily, ZeroHedge had it, and I had previously posted that information here -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

So to see my Original Post Statistics and more information on "Declining Fatality Rate", go here -

[www.zerohedge.com]

and scroll down to "Fatality Rate Falling" and you will see the Declining Fatality Rate information I posted above in my original post and more information on such.

And from now on when you post some information or quote from some website or other, you are obligated to post a link to your source - considering you just went nuts because of the one time in thousands when I didn't post a direct link to my information.

(And you owe me $100 because you lost the bet you made that I could not respond to the the BS you posted and provide the link)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 02:52PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 02, 2020 03:07PM

Cant get may more ignorant ( US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall )

Im embarassed for you . To bad there was not a course for Covidiots like your self posting such 100 percent lie

And whats this my dear wtf are you smoking jennifer you post (And you owe me $100 because you lost the bet you made that I could not respond to the the BS you posted and provide the link) wow stoned you are show me where i bet you a $100s where time post wow spaced out my dear weird! check your temp Jemmifer sounds like somthing off, lost bet $100 One Flu Over The Cuckoo's nest!

Date: April 02, 2020 03:32PM

Your link to your lie US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall
ZERO HEDGE
Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles “Trump Calls Off Cold War II that kind of crap and As well as fake news stories regarding liberals:

Oh but this is all a front to take down our president ha ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COVIDIOTS Oh Just a Glorified Cold Wow kids keep the Boots on

PS Zero says nothing in their lies about rate continues to fall
must have read that along with $100 dollar bet my dear

anyone else out there google US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall and tell me what you see, Nothing! ZERO like in Zero Hedge

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 03:42PM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 02, 2020 11:53PM

jennifer stop making this worse! People like your self a grave danger

quote jennifer (And you owe me $100 because you lost the bet you made that I could not respond to the the BS you posted and provide the link)

Missinformed YOU ARE TRUELY Delusinal or just a cronic lier, One of the two!

US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall, must be nice to live in an alt reality

Chalenge for You miss BS SHOW ME WHERE I BET YOU $100 !!! Show me!

Lie after lie after lie.

wtf is with this latest Lie? lies old habits hard to break my dear
NEVER SAID ID BET YOU $100 you need to stop your cronic lieing.

again c Miss Cronic Lies show me where I said $100 bet. about yur bs link

Wow she really posted this US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall, Must be nice to live in an alt reality where you can just lie a virus away!

Jennifers reality, US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall,

The real world my dear As of Wednesday afternoon, more than 210,000 people in the United States have been infected, and at least 4,703 have died. The number of fatality reports again reached a new daily high, with more than 900 reported.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2020 12:04AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 03, 2020 12:35AM

Chicken Little - because you posted all those dumba*ss A's in your post above that made this thread stretched out very wide and it's annoying to read, I won't be responding in this thread anymore.

Besides the fact that I did indeed explain where I got my information and why I posted my original post and how my original post is indeed accurate - if you equate The Fatality Rate as being the Number of Deaths divided by the Number of Cases ON A PARTICULAR DAY - and you either are too stupid to understand such (although chickens like yourself may not be the brightest creatures) or else you just refuse to acknowledge the validity of it. So either way, I'm done going around in circles with you. If you want to continue to run around like a Chicken With His Head Cut Off by yourself, Chicken Little, go right ahead.

Date: April 03, 2020 01:38AM

What Part of this dont you understand? calling your BS!

Again
Chalenge for You miss BS (SHOW ME WHERE I BET YOU $100 !!! Show me!)

Lie after lie after lie.

You are truely dislusional or cronic lier One of the two

Date: April 03, 2020 04:54AM

quote Missinformeds BS, Actually, you are wrong that I was 'lying' (because 'lying' means intentionally stating something that you know is false,

JenniferI say it again you are a cronic lier or delusional One Of The TWo
what is my proof your are cronic lieing? here it is you posted = Date: April 02, 2020 02:46PM Under US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall.
this is the LIE you posted

(And you owe me $100 because you lost the bet you made that I could not respond to the the BS you posted and provide the link)

That post is one hundred percent lie, My dear so simple to show where I posted that if true what I said about $100 bet, But you wont touch that one beacuse it does not exist. Proof of lie my dear post or stfu Covidiot lieing ho

Will you responed to this? Why do you post lies and make things up,

quote jennifer her link for thread

and I didn't know that that Statistics List was false) but you are also right that that Fatality Rate Falling statistics list is Bogus! Thanks for giving me this exercise in Reasoning.

Fug you Jennifer you did not know Zero Hedges the link. right wing nut lies always false you fool

KEEP THE BOOTS ON KIDS

Date: April 04, 2020 03:20AM

Here is why jennifer lied its called ( digression

A temporary departure from the main subject in speech or writing.)

Jennifer stop hiding on this show me where I said bet you$100 dollars show me where !

My point nothing to do with a bet just want to point out Jennifer is cronic lier.

Jenifer can clear the air very easy if not lie (just show where I bet.)

What a weird BS digression attempt, Freaky! lie weird!.

calling your BS my dear where ! cat got your tongue? or tongue no Bone?

Its very wierd to say somthing like that , when never said like WTF.my dear
wierd

riverhousebill
quote Missinformeds BS, Actually, you are wrong that I was 'lying' (because 'lying' means intentionally stating something that you know is false,

JenniferI cronic lier or delusional One Of The TWo???

(quote jenifer=

That post by her is one hundred percent lie, My dear so simple to show where I posted that if true about $100 bet, BUT YOU WONT TOUCH That ONE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST Proved you lie my dear post or stfu Covidiot attempt at digression.

Will you responed to this? Why do you post lies and make things up,

quote jennifer her link for about this thread

And I didn't know that that Statistics List was false) but you are also right that that Fatality Rate Falling statistics list is Bogus! Thanks for giving me this exercise in Reasoning.)

Fug you Jennifer you did not know Zero Hedges the link. KEEP THE BOOTS ON KIDS

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 03:46AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 04, 2020 05:00AM

quote jennifer about her link Zero Hedge for this thread

And I didn't know that that Statistics List was false) but you are also right that that Fatality Rate Falling statistics list is Bogus! Thanks for giving me this exercise in Reasoning.)

jennifer knew dam well she was posting from Zero Hedge (Extreme Right) Wing Pro Trump site google! oh but but but Im not a trump supporter comes out of one side of mouth Ha HA

start a thread based on a lie from wacado sorce Duh Duh Duh not the sharpest pencil in the box!

My dear somtimes its a good idea to look at sorce.

We can learn from past Pandemics -excluding a few as evidense here rate falling.

I didn't know that that Statistics List was false) Jennifer easy for me to believe that! I know you dont know you are just parroting trump and Fox Moo's trump! I donnt know dat it lies I post ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

NOW AGIAN Miss lier Where was this $100 dollar bet Hello Hello Hello?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 05:05AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 04, 2020 01:20PM

Can you post where I placed bet with you and lost owe you $100?

No you cant and will not becuase you are posting lies
again my dear simple to clear the smog, just show here!

quote jennifer about her link Zero Hedge for this thread

jennifer knew dam well she was posting from Zero Hedge (Extreme Right) Wing Pro Trump site google! oh but but but Im not a trump supporter comes out of one side of mouth Ha HA

start a thread based on a lie from wacado sorce Duh Duh Duh not the sharpest pencil in the box!

My dear somtimes its a good idea to look at sorce.

We can learn from past Pandemics -excluding a few as evidense here rate falling.

I didn't know that that Statistics List was false) Jennifer easy for me to believe that! I know you dont know you are just parroting trump and Fox Moo's trump! I donnt know dat it lies I post ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

Where was this posted I bet you $100 dollar h Hello Hello Hello lier lier pants on fire! calling your bs lie Where! jennifer falls silent about her lie.

Re:Can you post where I placed bet with you and lost owe you $100?
Date: April 04, 2020 11:48PM

More lies -

You can not post where I placed bet with you and lost $100?

Why becuase you are a cronic lier and it does noe exist.

CALLING OUT YOUR LIE POST WHERE I SAID About

How fuging wierd to make a claim like DELUSINAL or just cronoc Lieing? Hello

Date: April 05, 2020 12:15AM

Oh but its a coup a chicken Coup, they are just trying to bring our Master down.

White House predicts 100,000 to 240,000 will die in US from coronavirus

US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa my dear.

Paul Joseph Goebbels would be very proud of people like Jenifer, fresh and Prana.

US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall - Wow nice to be able to turn reality off, where do they come from?

Date: April 07, 2020 12:42AM

nice to be able to turn reality off, where do they come from?

Last updated: April 07, 2020, 00:38 GMT
Coronavirus Death Toll
74,647 deaths

but but but someone should tell the dead this is nothing but a Glorified Cold
right jennier.

You will eat crow lets come back here in 7 days and look at number of dead.

COVIDIOTS ET Help!

Date: April 11, 2020 10:40PM

U.S. NOW LEADS WORLD: 20K CORONA DEAD AND CLIMBING.

what kind of prpagandist whould post Rate Continues to Fall?

A trump boot licking brain dead cultist who said loudest anti veganvoice on planet Rush Limbaugh a common sense guy!

A norma person would be very embarassed if they had said - US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall.

DISGUSTING and APAULING JENNIER!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables