Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Common-sense people - OMG's really this is common sense?
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 05, 2020 01:31AM

Quote Jennifer - here are a few common-sense people out there in the media on 'my side'

They are Rush Limbaugh.

1. Limbaugh surrenders on drug charge good common sense Rush yeh!

2. common sense people smoking - Lung Cancer Yeh Jennifer your kind of common sense.

3. Rush Limbaugh Turns Himself In On Fraud Charge In Rx Drug Probe

A three-year probe into drug use by Rush Limbaugh ended abruptly when the ... Limbaugh has publicly acknowledged being addicted common sense? ha ha ha

Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMMON SENSE She wrote,

Its very clear rush and your self have not a lick of it.
You both surrenderd all moons ago.

Come on now this racist drug addticted lung cancer smoking fool you say common sense, OMG's really my dear?

So sad trying to take this common sense man down.

According to an agreement with the Palm Beach County state's attorney's office, Limbaugh also must pay $30,000 to defray the costs of the investigation, as well as $30 a month for his supervision. Ha Ha Common sense man needs supervision.

Common sense drugy? Prosecutors had contended that Limbaugh engaged in "doctor-shopping" -- that is, deceiving several doctors to receive overlapping prescriptions for painkillers.

More common sense? -
in court documents, investigators connected Limbaugh to 19 prescriptions for the drugs Lorcet, Norco and hydrocodone called in between April and August 2003.

Coomon sense she wrote!
Prosecutors previously had said Limbaugh received about 2,000 painkillers, prescribed by four doctors over six months, at a pharmacy near his Palm Beach mansion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Common-sense people - OMG's really this is common sense?
Date: April 05, 2020 01:44AM

CALLING OUT YOUR LIE, You will not respond because you lied.

I find your lie so very very wierd you are very desperate
you have to make crap up.

CALLING OUT YOUR LIE Hello !

posted April 2 2:4 pm by jennifer under Rates US Coronavirus Fatality Rate Continues to Fall.-
quote jennifers lie (And you owe me $100 because you lost the bet you made that I could not respond to the the BS you posted and provide the link)

Re: Common-sense people - say Stupid Vegan Vegetarians???
Date: April 05, 2020 01:56AM

Can you believe jenner calls this guy a common sense person.
I can see her with the chicken droping out of her mouth
saying Rush oh you have great common sense.

Quote Rush Limp balls- Stupid Vegan Vegetarians
Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else. I know gazillions of beef eaters, and I don't know a'one of them who has forced his eating choices on anybody else; but I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved. So lie after lie after lie about “white people,” other aspects of sociology and science, and meat eaters and so forth – and all of it fraudulent.

Okay: I’m sure there are some very ideological vegans out there. But is not Limbaugh’s anger directed towards those “stupid vegan vegetarians” at least as extreme, if not worse?

AGAIN post about bet made lieing ho, You can not because you lied!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 02:16AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:37AM

So becoming Addicted to Drugs or Addicted to Alcoholic means a person has no Common Sense ...

Date: April 05, 2020 05:58AM

Rush Limbaugh Insanely Claims Liberals Want To Use Ticks To Force People To Be Vegetarians

quote jennifer-
So becoming Addicted to Drugs or Addicted to Alcoholic means a person has no Common Sense ...

“militant vegetarianism” OMG"s what next?

Did she realy say common sense Rush LimpBalls and with chicken hanging from her mouth.?

Just when you thought you’d heard it all from Rush Limbaugh, that he’d finally scraped the bottom of the barrel and couldn’t get any nuttier, he surprises you and says something that leaves you in slack-jawed wonder. During broadcast of The Rush Limbaugh Show the conservative radio host claimed that the First Lady is was pushing “militant vegetarianism” on the American public because she believes in “big government” and that it needs to have “as much control over people and the country and life as possible.” Limbaugh then stated that there is a tick in Texas that makes people allergic to beef and radical liberals will probably start mass producing the ticks to force the public off of beef and make them vegetarians. Common sense she wrote with greasy chicken fingers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 06:12AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 05, 2020 06:12AM

There you go, people. Be scared. Be very scared. The First Lady and her posse of militant vegetarians are going to unleash a bunch of ticks where you live so you’ll stop eating hamburgers. Now, pass me that Oxycontin.

Date: April 07, 2020 12:33AM

quote jennifer There are a few common-sense people out there in the media on 'my side' that I'm listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Wow miss chicken lickin Jennier wow Rush!

Jennifer

I will give you my opion on that shortly, But First Miss chicken hanging from mouth,

Explain how The( loudest voice against Vegans in the USA RUSH LIMPBALLS ) is Your common sense Guy who stands with you?

I know you have a bucket of Kentucky fried Chicken!

Her common sense Idol quote Rush - Stupid Vegan Vegetarians

I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat

Limbaugh - there is a tick in Texas that makes people allergic to beef and radical liberals will probably start mass producing the ticks to force the public off of beef and make them vegetarians.

I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists.

holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

Hello raw foodist does this guy sound like a common sense Guy to you?

quote common snese Rush-
On the dangers of secondhand smoking, and smoking in general: "That is a myth. That has been disproven at the World Health Organization and the report was suppressed. There is no fatality whatsoever. There's no even major sickness component associated with secondhand smoke.

Thankyou Jennif for showing us what is common sense to you!

Date: April 15, 2020 03:28AM

Quote Jennifer - here are a few common-sense people on 'my side'

Jennifer Got chicken?

They are Rush Limbaugh.

quote her common sense man Rush -Quote Rush
Stupid Vegan Vegetarians
Let me make an observation here, folks. I know meat eaters. I am a meat eater. I have never met anybody who feels superior to anybody or anything because they eat meat. But I have run into all kinds of holier-than-thou vegetarians and vegans and other wackos who do think they are superior and better and smarter than everybody else. I know gazillions of beef eaters, and I don't know a'one of them who has forced his eating choices on anybody else; but I know a bunch of ragtag, stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of. Such as this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

Date: April 18, 2020 02:39AM

Put the bucket of KFC down and Explain yourself--Rush limbaugh a common sense guy on your side.

Are you talking about his quote stupid vegan vegetarians – holier-than-thou superiorists – who try to force everybody to eat what they eat and to not eat what they don't approve of.

were you talking about this quote by Rush?
There is a tick in Texas that makes people allergic to beef and radical liberals will probably start mass producing the ticks to force the public off of beef and make them vegetarians.?

or Rush Limbaugh Insanely Claims Liberals Want To Use Ticks To Force People To Be Vegetarians?

Stupid Vegan Vegetarians this bunch of louts that demanded in Berkeley, California, that Burger King sell veggie burgers – and, of course, Burger King caved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables