Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Family Split Over Politics
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 08, 2020 12:24AM

This Texan girl’s liberal parents said they won’t attend her wedding because her fiancee is a conservative

She’s now looking for someone to walk her down the aisle

[twitter.com]

And she had a lot of takers:

Donald Trump Jr. offers to walk woman down wedding aisle after liberal parents' snub

[www.washingtontimes.com]

Donald Trump Jr. may be heading down the wedding aisle in December — as a stand-in for a disgruntled liberal father.

A viral TikTok video attributed to Tracy Boettcher caught the eye of President Trump’s son Tuesday evening, and he immediately offered his assistance.

At issue is the conservative politics of the Texan’s future husband; her parents have allegedly said they want nothing to do with a wedding with an ideological outsider.

“My parents hate my fiance because he’s a conservative and they’re liberal,” the woman says in a video seen more than 800,000 times on Twitter. “They refuse to go to our wedding, and they gave me an ultimatum of choosing between him or them. So, I chose myself and I chose what would make me happiest in the long run. And my mother told me I was incapable of being loved or being in a relationship because I was assaulted when I was 17. So, I chose my fiance, and I will be walking myself down the aisle in December. So, if anyone has a dad that would like to walk me down the aisle, let me know.”

Numerous Twitter users recommended the Trump family prior to Mr. Trump’s Jr’s. reply.

“Really sad and touching at the same time,” he tweeted. “Good for her for standing up to the nonsense. P.S. If she doesn’t find someone better count me in. I’ll walk her down the isle [sic]. [Let me know].”

The offer generated nearly 20,000 replies and over 55,000 likes within hours.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables