Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bernie Sanders' Communist Supporters Fomenting Violence
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 01, 2020 01:39AM

Kyle Jurek, a Bernie Sanders Field Organizer, paying young black men to carry out anarcho-communist agendas. If you think these white kids wearing all black are on your side. Think again. Their using George Floyd and you.

Apparent Antifa organizer caught on camera appearing to pay some kids to riot.

[twitter.com]

BREAKING: Bernie Staffer Kyle Jurek “I’m an Anarcho-communist…I'm as far left as you can possibly get...There’s a lot of me’s in the
@BernieSanders
campaign...”

[twitter.com]

"This guy is what’s known as a ‘shot caller,’ the third tier of this domestic terror network. There are five factions: the ‘orphans,’ the rich academics, the shot callers, the lawyers (who bail out the first two tiers), and then at the top are the ‘wealthy benefactors.’"

This man was a delegate for Sanders at the DNC. McKelvey works on progressive campaigns but also lead the protest-turned-riots in Portland against the ‘16 presidential election results. He is closely allied w/antifa & was once arrested for allegedly kidnapping an underage girl.

[twitter.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2020 02:15AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bernie Sanders' Communist Supporters Fomenting Violence
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 01, 2020 02:10AM

"So who paid for this well-coordinated planned attacks on our cities?"

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables