Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seattle
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 14, 2020 12:57PM

The Left Terrorist Group ANTIFA has taken over part of Seattle with the blessings of The Liberals -

Tucker: The new nation of CHAZ is a lesson for us all

[www.youtube.com]

Seattle radio show host Jason Rantz reports from America's new neighbor: CHAZ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seattle
Date: June 14, 2020 06:50PM

ANTIFA - Turning America's cities into sh*tholes - angry smiley

This is what’s been done to the Capitol Hill neighborhood in Seattle by those in the “autonomous zone.”

[twitter.com]

Replies:

"In a sane world, the Mayor would demand that the police arrest them all and task them with cleaning up every inch of the area they soiled. But since this is hard-Left, Lunatic Seattle, the Mayor will coo at them & the graffiti will win artistic awards."

"These are nothing but lazy petulant children. The same children who refused to clean their bedroom and who screamed for more ice cream at the end of each meal. They have built nothing and accomplished even less in life. And the Left looks up to them. My. God."

"Should be a vote winner for the Democrats. Your city could look as beautiful as this"

"This is far worse than occupy Wallstreet. Millennials have come of age and now getting positions of power in corporate media and gov departments."

"Mob rule & violence is also an extremely lucrative way for democrats to fundraise."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2020 07:00PM by Jennifer.

Date: June 26, 2020 01:27AM

INTERNALIZED RACIAL SUPERIORITY - Another Liberal Social Construct used to foment division to further the Identity Politics Agenda of Tyranny.

The city of Seattle is asking its white employees to voluntarily spend their day off in a training about their "Internalized Racial Superiority".

[twitter.com]

"Fun fact: The city of Seattle is asking its white employees to voluntarily spend their day off in a training about their internalized racial superiority. I’ve got the documentation on it."

Proof:

[twitter.com]

"And here's the thing: There can be arguments made for some training that helps create better work environments for all employees. Full stop. BUT not when that training is for one specific race of employees. It doesn't work. And I dare anyone to provide me data showing it does."

A Comment:

"Happening to my husband right now. Want him to do training and sign an oath denouncing his white privilege. He plans to decline so we may be in Bernie’s bread line soon. Wish us luck!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2020 01:34AM by Jennifer.

Date: July 01, 2020 11:37PM

The Left - BLM and ANTIFA - turning cities into hellholes -

[twitter.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables