Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rayshard Brooks - Another Criminal Martyr
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 18, 2020 01:28AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rayshard Brooks - Another Criminal Martyr
Date: June 18, 2020 01:49AM

Date: June 18, 2020 02:07AM

RAYSHARD BROOKS’ OWN FAMILY ACCUSED HIM OF CRUELTY TO CHILDREN, FAMILY BATTERY, BEATINGS

[www.yc.news]

RAYSHARD BROOKS’ beat his way through more than a decade of lawlessness — hiding his shameful secrets that he was a serial child and wife beater, fugitive and absconding probationer — according to hundreds of documents obtained by Your Content.

WHAT’S MORE, Brooks was convicted of several crimes — including obstructing an officer, family battery violence, possessing weapons during a crime, receiving stolen property, felony cruelty to children, interfering with custody, false imprisonment, snatching his children without permission from the mother, and battery.

“Rayshard Brooks drove drunk, resisted arrest, assaulted two cops, stole a taser, used that taser on a cop, and has a long and extensive criminal history.” TB Daily News reported. “He’s been charged with false imprisonment, battery on a family member, cruelty to children, theft, receiving stolen property, interference with custody, obstruction of an officer, and a handful of other misunderstandings.”

Police had been called to the fast food restaurant because of complaints that a car was blocking the drive-thru lane. An officer found Brooks asleep in the car.

Video from officers showed Brooks cooperating with the officers for more than 40 minutes until a breath test determined his blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit.

When one of the officers moved to handcuff him, Brooks tried to run and the officers took him to the ground.

Brooks broke free and took off with a stun gun but was shot. Rolfe told authorities that Brooks had fired the stun gun at him.

Date: June 18, 2020 08:40PM

The Atlanta District Attorney has brought a charge of Felony Murder against the Police Officer who shot Rayshard Brooks. The DA totally overcharged the officer, but then we're living in The Age of Criminals are Golden.

Ted Williams says Atlanta DA 'overcharged' ex-officer in Rayshard Brooks case: 'A miscarriage of justice'

[www.foxnews.com]

Ted Williams, a former Washington D.C. police detective, told "Your World" Wednesday Atlanta's district attorney had "overcharged" former police officer Garrett Rolfe in the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks.

"We are watching, unfortunately and sadly, a miscarriage of justice here," Williams told host Neil Cavuto. "First of all, I believe that the [Fulton County] DA here, Paul Howard, overcharged officer Rolfe in regards to this very sad death of Mr. Brooks."

Rolfe, who fired the shots that killed Brooks Friday night, faces 11 charges including felony murder, which could potentially lead to the death penalty. A second officer, Devin Brosnan, is facing three charges, including aggravated assault. Howard told reporters Wednesday that Brosnan has agreed to testify against Rolfe.

"What an officer can do, if a deadly force is being used against an officer, an officer has the right to use deadly force," said Williams, who noted that Rolfe had stolen a Taser from one of the officers and tried to fire it at Rolfe and Brosnan. "That is Georgia law."

"I've heard all this crap about a Taser is not a deadly weapon," Williams went on. "As a lawyer, I can tell you, I am representing two people against police officers who have used tasers. And those two people that I am representing died. They died as a result of being tased. A taser is a weapon. A taser can be a dangerous weapon."

According to Williams, one of the aggravated assault charges against Rolfe that has no chance of sticking concerns a stray bullet that struck a bystander’s occupied vehicle during the shooting of Brooks.

For that to be realistic, Williams said, Howard would have to prove that Rolfe intended to shoot the bystanders.

"What I am upset about here is, I want to see justice," he said. "What we are watching here today, and your viewers need to know it, we are not watching justice take place here.

"I don't give a damn about this white-black situation. These are human beings. I can tell you, this case is going to have a far-reaching adverse effect on the morale of officers in that police department."

Williams noted that Howard did not wait for the outcome of an ongoing Georgia Bureau of Investigation probe into the shooting before announcing the charges against Rolfe. He added that he suspects the charges were brought to "satisfy a crowd" and said Role and Brosnan should have been placed on administrative leave until the conclusion of the GBI investigation.

"This is a rush to judgment."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables