Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dirtbags
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 18, 2020 05:36PM

Here's a Transgender Dirtbag a/k/a Criminal -

He confessed to killing a 3 y.o. boy, then he raped a 3-MONTH-old baby. Baby had to go through reconstructive surgery. Then the rapist decided he is a woman. Canadian taxpayers are paying for gender reassignment surgery while he is in a women's jail.

Youngest dangerous offender gets DD breast implants

[torontosun.com]

A convicted child molester who raped a three-month-old boy has undergone gender reassignment surgery — complete with DD breast implants, the Toronto Sun has learned.

Tara Desousa was just 17 when she was known as Adam Laboucan and declared Canada’s youngest dangerous offender for the horrific sex crime.

Desousa sexually assaulted a three-month-old baby boy in Quesnel, B.C. The brutally injured child required reconstructive surgery the damage was so horrific.

After raping the baby, Desousa mutilated himself and ate his own flesh, his dangerous offender hearing heard.

Now 36, Desousa is on Canadianinmatesconnect.com and looking for love.

Tara Desousa, formerly Adam Laboucan, at the time she was declared Canada’s youngest dangerous offender. (Toronto Sun files)

“I am a transgender woman and I was born a man but now after surgery I became a full woman,” Desousa writes on her profile.

“I have a vagina, not a penis and also have 720ccs DD gel implants.”

The Ontario and federal governments routinely pay for gender reassignment surgery.

Breast implants routinely cost as much as $10,000 depending on the type — and size.

Corrections Canada did not respond by press time to the Toronto Sun’s query on the ministry’s policies regarding gender reassignment.

In her profile, Desousa admits to acting selfish and impulsive when she committed her crimes and is “remorseful for what I’ve done.”

Desousa writes she’s looking for romance, intimacy and a partner “in it for the long haul.”

The convicted rapist claims to be a kind-hearted woman who loves singing, dancing and the arts. She adds she is proud to be a Native Catholic.

Desousa has a troubling history behind bars, a 2010 parole hearing heard.

During her time in the clink, she has been caught prostituting herself to fellow cons, using drugs and threatening to kill a female guard. She has been found with a knife and stabbed herself.

In 2008, the busty con married another inmate but may have since divorced him after his 2009 release.

During the 2010 hearing, the parole board refused Desousa’s release on the grounds of gender identity struggles, impulsive behaviour, violence and sexual deviance.

Desousa also admitted killing a three-year-old child when he was just 11 years old, although he was never criminally charged.

“He said he was not planning a life of crime, but he felt he had no way to control the flood of violent, murderous fantasies,” forensic psychiatrist Ian Postnikoff told Desousa’s dangerous offender hearing, adding these machinations could be turned against weaker people “with fatal consequences.”

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables