Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Terrorists BLM/ANTIFA Turning Portland into a Hellhole
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:34PM

Man With American Flag Stands Down Rioters: ‘None Of You Guys Represent Black Lives’

[thefederalist.com]

A black man holding only an American flag tried to stop a crowd from breaking into the Federal Courthouse in Portland during widespread unrest in the city Saturday. The vandalized building was surrounded by hundreds of protesters, most dressed in black while sporting protective gear, and almost exclusively white.

“If you stand for justice come here and stand with me! Stand with me because I’m not here to tear down this f***ing fence, I’m not here to spray paint. It’s going on every day!” the man shouted into the crowd. He placed himself directly between the crowd and the opening to the justice building.

“If you don’t want to get gassed, stop! If you don’t want to get gassed, stop! It has to stop! This is not peaceful. None of you guys represent black lives! Sit and protest. Sit and protest.”

The unrest in Portland has continued for 52 nights in a row, and shows no signs of slowing.

This guy is documenting some of the Liberal Terrorist Violence happening in Portland --

[twitter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terrorists BLM/ANTIFA Turning Portland into a Hellhole
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: July 22, 2020 02:21AM

Antifa and BLM rioters trash the Portland federal courthouse and set the front of the building on fire.

[twitter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables