Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Most Despicable Lie of Lyin' Biden
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 18, 2020 04:49PM

The Left calls Trump a Liar, but Joe Biden is a Serial Liar whose most Horrible Lie is that he Lied that his first wife and son were killed by a 'DRUNK DRIVER'. The Truck Driver was NOT DRUNK and HAD NOT BEEN DRINKING AT ALL and JOE BIDEN'S WIFE RAN A STOP SIGN and caused the Accident!

Joe Biden is EVIL!

Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife and daughter... he's got a nerve calling out Trump

[www.the-sun.com]

'SICK TO MY STOMACH' Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife and daughter… he’s got a nerve calling out Trump

Curtis Dunn was cleared of any wrongdoing in the tragic accident that killed Joe Biden's first wife and infant daughter

THE DAY OF THE CRASH

Neilia had been taking her three children to buy a Christmas tree when she missed a stop sign and the incident occurred at an intersection in Hockessin, Delaware, investigators later determined.

According to Deborah, Curtis flipped his own truck trying to avoid the oncoming car and inadvertently almost killed himself. He “crawled out” to try and save the Bidens, she said.

(More information about how Biden's Lie ruined her father and the family)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2020 04:49PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables