Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Christian rawfoodists
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: April 05, 2007 05:40AM

Greetings,

Are there any Christian rawfoodists out there that want to dialogue? I tried doing a search on the subject but didn't come up with much.

~ Smile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christian rawfoodists
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 05, 2007 06:33AM

I am very catholic.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: April 05, 2007 11:08AM

I'm very Christian. You can always e-mail me for my support: DavidZaneMason@hotmail.com

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: April 06, 2007 02:28AM

Christian as well.
And more than willing to dialogue, this topic is very interesting to me.

peace-
cpfriz@hotmail.com

Posted by: D'vorah ()
Date: April 06, 2007 05:29AM

I'm here too.

Deborah

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: April 06, 2007 12:03PM

LOL

Posted by: khale ()
Date: April 06, 2007 02:40PM

...and just what, KidRaw, has made you laugh out loud?

I am also Christian, albeit a very unorthodox one. I have read George Malkmus's "Halleleujah Diet" (and the Makers Diet too tho it isnt a raw diet)with interest and hope and pray that more Christians will embrace a living and raw food diet. There are far too many sick in the churches (as well as everywhere else).

I have a deep interest in the spiritual ramifications of diet in general and subscribe to a belief that the person can only handle as much "light" as the vessel can hold. A healthy vessel, obviously, can hold a great deal more of the power and glory of God than an unhealthy one and it often amazes me how much this is overlooked in the churches.

Other of our "world" religions seem to have grasped this long ago and diet has played a central role in religion since the beginning of religion itself. I don't believe that eating a raw diet automatically makes one a more spiritual person, but I do believe that a spiritual person will find greater spiritual growth eating a simple, pure and living food diet.

khale

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 06, 2007 06:22PM

yeah first the mind and spirit guides the body
but then the body , emanating with light
can guide the spirit

Posted by: Livin2 ()
Date: April 07, 2007 04:35PM

Praise God! I've been looking for Christians too!
I have this scripture posted everywhere,

1Corinthians 6:19-20 - Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have recieved from God? You are not your own, you were bought at a price, therefore, honor God with your body.

When I was a smoker and wanted to quit, this is what I posted everywhere. I have kept this up because now, I want to go further into my health. Please feel free to e-mail to me with prayer request, for prayer is my thing! lndmerkle@yahoo.com
Happy Easter everyone and God Bless!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 09, 2007 07:01PM

i saw this sign posted somewhere years ago that rang a bell for me ..forgive me if its not right but i beleive it said...

Your body is your home and your temple ...if you dont take care of it ..where will you live and worship?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables