Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello!
Posted by: ReneeK ()
Date: April 13, 2007 05:00AM

Hi everyone! I was gone for a while, busy with the new baby and a 2.5 year old but now I'm back. :-)

Proud to be a tandem breastfeeding, cosleeping, mei tai wearing, natural/homebirthing, cloth diapering, never spanking, non-circumcising mama to two wonderful little leeches. Baby Boy '04, Baby girl '06. :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2007 05:01AM by ReneeK.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello!
Posted by: cy ()
Date: April 13, 2007 05:34AM

Hello Reneek. Welcome back !!! Great about the non circumcising. That is a torture for the baby. I agree with you.Also cloth diapering, Wow !!! Your baby must be the most happy baby ever !!!!!!!

Posted by: ReneeK ()
Date: April 13, 2007 03:47PM

Aw, thanks! It always makes me so happy to find another person who understands that healthy newborns don't need surgery to remove normal, healthy, and functional body parts. :-)

My 2.5 year old must be a raw foodist, the little monkey is drinking raw human milk right now! LOL

Proud to be a tandem breastfeeding, cosleeping, mei tai wearing, natural/homebirthing, cloth diapering, never spanking, non-circumcising mama to two wonderful little leeches. Baby Boy '04, Baby girl '06. :-)

Posted by: cy ()
Date: April 13, 2007 08:38PM

He will eat whatever you give to him because you are his hero,his evrything.He will imitate you forever,so...he'll be raw fooder,and a happy one without scars.
I heard that circumcising gives a scar for life,not only physical one but psychological one too.It's pure torture.
I wouldn't do this with a child,but people are different,unfortunatelly.
So,let's be happy with the ones that think like us.
And cloth diapper is great too.I always felt sorry for the chemical plastic diappers babies.
By the way,I don't have kids,but I like them a lot.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2007 02:47AM

Hi Renee,

Lovely to hear from you again! Your children are so lucky to have you and Ryan for parents. Are you still living in Hawaii?

BTW, I left NJ for the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia. It's great, but unfortunately there are chemtrails here, too.

Lois

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 14, 2007 03:47AM

Hi Renee,
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but welcome back!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables