Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Urgent Action Needed Before April 30th
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 13, 2007 05:23PM

Here's How We Protect Complementary and Alternative Practices,
Practitioners and Products

Numbers. Sheer volume of response. Nothing more and nothing less. NOW is the time to act. Our window of opportunity slams shut on April 30, 2007.

[tinyurl.com]

That is the link which allows you to send a comment directly to the FDA about their deadly "Guidance". Will it matter? Yes, if millions of people respond. So I am asking you to take this "viral".

Here is what you need to do
NOW
if you value your freedom:

1. Click on the link below and add your name to the letter. When you click "Send" it will be electronically delivered to the FDA docket site and posted.

2. Write a brief note (or copy the information in this email) including this link ,
[tinyurl.com]
, and mail it to every one you can. In your email please:

a. Include everyone you know and tell them that their freedom to choose their own health modalities and options is under serious attack.

b. Send the same email to the the companies which make the vitamins, minerals and herbs you use and ask them to send it out to their entire mailing list.

c. Impress upon the people you contact that we are facing a virulent and highly organized assault on ALL natural products and procedures because they do not feed the pharmaceutical coffers and that their help is crucial.

d. Include a link to the Natural Solutions Foundation website (www.HealthFreedomUSA.org ). Ask them to become familiar with the site in order to lend their support to the health freedom battle which threatens their right to make their own health choices.

NOW!

If you have ever thought about taking action to protect your health freedom, NOW is the time to do it.

If you have never thought about taking action, now is the time to think about it and do it.

In my opinion, this is a full blown assault on your rights and mine to opt for strategies which use natural options and procedures.

That's our goal. Two weeks, five million comments to the FDA, all asserting our fundamental right to control our own health.

Can we do it? It's up to you.

Here's the link:
[tinyurl.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Urgent Action Needed Before April 30th
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2007 05:27PM

Thanks, Kwan -- I'll do this!

BTW, your Mailbox is full -- I'm trying to PM you.

Lois

Date: April 15, 2007 04:43AM

Oh!-- yeah, there's this big problem with my mailbox. You see, a long time ago-- a couple years ago, in fact, I think-- I forgot to visit my mailbox for a month or something and they said it was inactivated or defunct or whatever. I don't think I can even access 'kwan' anymore. Anybody know what I can do to resurrect my livingnutrition mailbox?

Lois, I'll send you my 'other' e-mail privately.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 30, 2007 05:31PM

i can still send mine in right??

Date: May 01, 2007 02:16AM

You know, I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I heard that the bill was goign to be passed today, but I haven't been able to verify that. I'll keep you posted.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: May 01, 2007 03:51AM

I thought the 30th was just the last day for comments and they'd be passing it sometime later..I know it's been said that if it takes effect it won't happen until 12/1009 but no idea what that's about.

Whatever. I think we're screwed.sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2007 03:52AM by LikeItOrNot.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 01, 2007 05:01AM

one thing i find frustrating about alot of these sites is that as a canadian i cant sign up as i dont have an american address .. actually i do have an american address i COULD use but because my IP is logged as a canadian address regardless of what i input into the fields my votes/complaints/etc might be and in some cases are dismissed. Regardless i put in my votes/complaints/etc and hope the majority get through without hitting the round file

Kwan is there anyway to get around this .. in america there is this movement .. the new world order but it seems the rest of the world is shut out of the vote

do ya know what i mean? globalization for everyone but without everyones input

*sigh* smiling smiley

signed a frustrated canuck

Date: May 01, 2007 05:28PM

jgunn,
That's a drag! But I guess it's an American petition, so even though it's a global issue, they only want Americans to sign.

Are Canadians generally aware of Codex, or are they as clueless as Americans? I'm trying to assess what's going on in other countries, and there's not a lot of information out there. I know Codex has already taken the wrecking ball to the alternative/holistic infrastructure of some European countries (Germany and others), but everything else is very vague. I'm pretty sure it will happen to most of the world's populations within the next 5-10 years though.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 02, 2007 03:14AM

[www.hc-sc.gc.ca]

" Was the ban on supplements in Australia that eliminated over 1600 products from store shelves part of Codex?

Australia has “harmonized” itself through the Trans Tasman Agreement (4) with CODEX and with New Zealand. It has further “harmonized” itself with the Pan Asian Agreement (5). Thus, while not declaring itself to be “harmonized” with CODEX, Australia has accepted its standards via these agreements. It is clear that the “CODEX mind” was at work in Australia but since Australia has not yet made its schedule for the implementation of CODEX ALIMENTARIUS public, no public act of “harmonization” with CODEX has yet taken place. Instead, CODEX’s standards have been accepted through another doorway in both Australia and New Zealand. It is more likely that it was an action based on the Trans Tasman Agreement. After all, if consumers get used to not having supplements available to them, they won’t make too big a fuss when it becomes official."

Date: May 02, 2007 03:45AM

These 'harmonization' (emphasis on the 'harm' part) agendas taking place all over the world just give me such a sad feeling. It's the presence of a kind of low level grief always in the background, and I have to stay pretty focused on my Inner Being or I can get a bit morose and definitely a bit anxious over it.

The night before last I dreamed that there was a loud alarm (like a fire alarm) going off in the house, and I and my mate and some other people were all looking around on the ground floor to see if there was a fire if so, where it was-- there was none. Suddenly we heard a loud 'boom' noise and felt the foundation of the house shake and it tilted on its side-- the side we were standing on, near the window. We all carefully went out the front door to see what had happened, and what I saw was this: a huge, thick slab of highway (probably about 10 blocks long) was sliding past us, almost taking the house with it. The landscape was shifting (ha!-- cute metaphor, huh?) and there were other huge slices of road and pieces of land that were just suddenly coming apart from the earth beneath and moving swiftly, destroying everything in their path. Everyone was walking and running away from wherever they were, not knowing what to do. I turned to everyone I was with and said "From now on, we have to turn to God and ask what to do in each and every moment."

In all honesty, the dream mirrors quite faithfully how I feel about the 'shifting landscape' of our present global predicament-- all of it, of course, certainly not just Codex or food issues. My surface mind is trembling, yet my deeper self is feeling love, joy and peace and I sense is equal to the challenge.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables