Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Virginia Tech Killer and Anti-Depressants
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 17, 2007 11:38PM

When this incident happened yesterday, I said to my husband "I bet you a million dollars, he was either taking Anti-Depressants or ADHD drugs, or had just gotten off them." My daughter's classmate's mother committed suicide when she stopped taking anti-depressants. It happens all the time.

[newsblogs.chicagotribune.com]

"Investigators believe that Cho at some point had been taking medication for depression."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia Tech Killer and Anti-Depressants
Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: April 18, 2007 07:46PM

What I find VERY interesting is that just yesterday the results of a major study were released about the benefits of anti-depressants outweighing the risks in children:

[news.google.com]

I find it very interesting that a positive study on anti-depressants was released a day or so after the Virginia tragedy, where the shooter was said to be on anti-depressants.

Note that the Columbine shooters (at least one of them, maybe two) were on anti-depressants as well. What's interesting is that I remember a positive news story on anti-depressants being released within days of the Columbine tragedy, and at the time I thought to myself, "Well isn't that a coincidence?" MAYBE it's a coincidence once, but not twice. The pharmaceutical companies are very afraid of the negative implications for them if people become aware that anti-depressants are implicated in these massacres.

[featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com]

[www.ssristories.com]

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: April 18, 2007 07:49PM

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 18, 2007 10:40PM

....and the government is more concerned about regulating herbs, vitamins and supplements and natural treatments and yet these drugs are causing people to lose their marbles

cheque please !!

exit stage left.....

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 19, 2007 01:10AM

Sorry, this is a scary photo -- tell me if I should remove it - make it fast, because you can't edit for very long smiling smiley

Posted by: JimBigBear ()
Date: April 19, 2007 02:42AM

Virg Tech was a government conspiracy hatched in the evil bowels of the White House by You know Who

Posted by: silverundertone ()
Date: April 19, 2007 01:05PM

i used to take anti depressants six years ago...they landed me in the hospital (where they doubled the dose) ..and i had insane hallucinations for weeks after i stopped taking them.

today ive realized that i do just fine regulating my moods with vitamin and gaba supplements.

i believe they just want us to be good little slaves to big brother...make everything good for you illegal or close to impossible to get, then fill you up on their pharmaceuticals, keep you so drugged that you dont even think you fight back.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 19, 2007 02:23PM

thanks Lois no dont take the picture down its behind the truth to these chemicals theyre handing out like candy

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: April 19, 2007 03:29PM

That picture is the truth.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 24, 2007 08:53PM

I agree, Lois-- the picture should stay up. The truth is not half as scary as the lies we need to unlearn.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables