Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Show me some real people!
Posted by: love ()
Date: April 23, 2007 02:16AM

Hello again!

I am 17 years old, and I sometimes get a little stuck on Celebrity's body's, I mean I don't know if they are real and I think they are. But my question is, is it really real? So, to get me out of this illusion, will you people show me pictures of what a real person can look like with a good healthy diet and exercise? Especailly woman please, beacuse I am a woman and I get self consious sometimes. Anybody else feel this way? What do real people look like without editing or photo chopping or lipo suction?

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Love to all!

love

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Show me some real people!
Date: April 23, 2007 02:56AM

Hello again!

What is your eating and exercising regime? Show me pictures!

Thank you!

Love to all!

Posted by: silverundertone ()
Date: April 23, 2007 01:30PM

celebrities are a sh*tty substitute for role models.

i prefer to avoid watching any tv shows that are anywhere along the lines of "flava flave" (just thinking about that makes me want to throw up..) ..and if i find myself feeling a bit jealous because someone has a 'better body than me' i just have to remind myself that i can do whatever i want with my body..with work.

i need to get some caffeine into my system (yay..vices)..and then if i remember to ill add more..

Posted by: annie27 ()
Date: April 23, 2007 05:13PM

I dont know of any raw teen pix butthere are a few of older women.

[www.AgeDefyingWomen.com]

I ll post again if I find others......

Date: April 23, 2007 11:51PM

Thank you!

So, do you think it really comes down to exercise or eating? Or both?

Do any of you people on here have pictures of yourselves? And eating and exercising regimes? Hmm.

Thank you again!

I looked at those before and after pictures, pretty great! Thank you!

Love to all!

Date: April 24, 2007 03:01PM

i read somewhere that exercise is great for boosting dopamine, gaba, acetylcholine and seratonin (the four main neurotransmitters in your brain) and eating clean foods (raw) also help to balance the brain...as well as detoxifying the body and all that good stuff.

it probably makes more of a difference what you put into your body than how far you run everyday. but i think they are for the most part equally important.

i feel almost ashamed to say this...but some of the only pictures of me that i have online are on myspace.
[www.myspace.com]

i will hand out free barf bags to anyone who can tolerate the linkage. :p

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 24, 2007 03:27PM

There is a thread in the main forum called "pics of you". Just do a search or go back a few pages.

Date: April 24, 2007 07:21PM

sweet. one of these days i wont be so lazy....and ill actually upload something.

Date: April 24, 2007 08:20PM

Thank you silverundertone! Why would I puke? I didn't. Very interesting.

pakd4fun, I will look for that! Thank you!

Love to all!

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 27, 2007 01:08PM

whoa silverundertone thats really weird i swear ive seen u before wheni was trying 2 find sumone on myspace, small freaken world,, ur so pretty wat ru talking about??

i totally agree about the celebrity thing, its a bunch of crap,, besides working out and doing al the things normal ppl do, well at least fit ppl, u kno wat im saying,, they hav millions of dollars 2 blow on fixing themselves,, like getting nose jobs, lipo, facelifts, blah blah blah,, and they can get the most expensive creams out there and all that crap,, most of them are not healthy role models at all,, and most of them get their pictures dolled up before they go in magazines,, ive seen it on this website, ill try and find it 4 u, itll scare u lol

wow the exercise thing is sooo tru just eating right is only half of it, exercise is the other half,, it pretty much has boundless potential for your health, and looks,, i kno personally that it actually tightens my skin,, if u get wat i mean, like it will make yor skin stronger and sortof like a facelift,, its amazing :]]

love there is shazzie.com and she has a bunch of before and after pics which r kool but theres no teens which is ghey but watev
ttyl guys
peace

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables