Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Here's What is Sad
Posted by: JimBigBear ()
Date: April 27, 2007 02:22AM

There are far more level headed patriotic lovers of this grand lady called America on this board than there are flakes. However, the leftist flakes hog the stage and there are very few that will speak up and tell them they represent the fring ... the nut cases. They just sit quietly rather than be attacked by the loud mouths from the left.

I left this board about a year ago because of the silent majority remaining silent. I came back in hopes that some had grown balls. I was wrong. I'm leaving again. I'll check back agan in about a year and see if people have grown some backbone and took a stand with these whacko's. Really, would you even let these people watch your children? Seriously? Bye bye

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Here's What is Sad
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 27, 2007 02:58AM

What's the matter Jim, ya can't face the reality and truth of open honest no name calling debate? Just discussing true documented facts in a gentlemanly fashion. What are you afraid of, the debate is just getting started?

The great 911 evidence debate will go on without you and in each secton of evidence I will always give your side the first turn to speak.

elnatural

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 27, 2007 03:15AM

Jim,
Sorry to see you go. The way I see it, the American flag has equal parts of red and blue in it: it's big enough to represent 'blue' bleeding heart liberals AND 'red' conservatives.

All of this animated talk that is happening on this board right now has come about because many of us are very concerned about the fact that the present administration is infringing on the rights of the 'blue' segment of the American population, and frankly, it is a dangerous development that threatens us all-- you too, actually. So in a sense, we are trying to protect all of us, not just the rights of some 'fringe' group.

Why don't we all try to have a conversation and keep level-headed about the things we DO share in common: our belief that a raw food diet is a vital part of the health equation and worth protecting.

Best regards--

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 27, 2007 08:42AM

jim big bear
don't be sad

here's some frothy green colada for you and your lil' dog

maybe it'll transport you into a different dimension

ask your dog what this is all about
your dog knows
he knows
he really doez

u know that its true

dogs don't take sides

but they seem to know what is what anyhow

don't ask me how i know

i never owned a dog

but i know that its true

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 27, 2007 02:16PM

I think it's sad that that you are leaving rather than choosing to stand up for you're beliefs. It is sad when anyone does this. It sounds like this is what you are expecting of others. I feel good when I stand up for what I believe in. When you only name call and criticize people with different beliefs and never voice your views it makes others and others wonder if you are needing to question what those views actually are. How about trying to find a middle ground for your beliefs for the love of this country. How about setting goals for this country because anyone can see it is in a state of shambles.

Remember:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 27, 2007 05:55PM

Don't let the door hit you in the a*s on the way out smiling smiley

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: April 27, 2007 06:12PM

Pretty sure JimBigBear is not raw.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 27, 2007 08:21PM

I have never seen Jim post anything but condescending remarks on the off topic forum.

Posted by: noelle ()
Date: April 27, 2007 08:30PM

Being the majority surely isn't the point, when it comes to discussion. However, that majority sure is "silent." And invisible. And maybe they stepped out for coffee or something.

Or hopped in a bus and moved to canada.

[www.newsmax.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables