Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

what is your vision
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 30, 2007 09:54PM

i see a world where we stop building outwards and instead build up or down ...we have the technology .. why do we need to keep raping more and more farmland and forests for condo complexes and 6000 sq.ft homes for one family with one husband one wife and 2.36 kids

i see a world where animals are revered to go about their lives as we go about ours without us killing them to extinction where we use plants as food and medicine , where we dont have to grow our gardens in the secrecy of our basements or attics for fear of being prosecuted

i see a world where the sky becomes bluer , the air becomes cleaner and the water again becomes drinkable because weve finally made sustainable energy that doesnt produce toxic waste

i see a world where we can all work at home or close to home eliminating hours of our lives sitting on fume choking freeways

i see a world where everyone is tolerant of their neighbors religion respecting them to worship or not worship

i see a world where eating and nutrition is a given .. not an option .. nor a luxury

i see the workweek being lesstime then weekend ...family friends and fun are more important

ok please nobody wake me up lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what is your vision
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 30, 2007 11:15PM

That was exactly what I needed to hear. That is a perfect vision!! Thanks.

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: April 30, 2007 11:39PM

I see a world where the ego is supplanted and almost all human energy is focused on growing nutritious food locally; on living in self-sustaining towns and villages; where we do not chase after external wants due to internal stimulation; where cellphones, space travel, radio waves and all sources of pollution seen and unseen are abolished; where there is no competition among humans; where mineral-rich food is prized above money; where cities are deserted, the land deemed worthless; and where fast food restaurants have very, very narrow entrances.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: May 01, 2007 02:24AM

Jgunn and learningtofly,
I love your visions, which are very similar to mine. I'd like to add that I see a world in which--

...the greed principle has been bred out of mankind (not artificially, just by gradually advancing cultural awareness and spiritual evolution)

...politicians take very seriously their role as public servants

...'small and local' is once again a cherished commercial and agricultural model

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 01, 2007 03:58PM

*sniff* y'all are awesome smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 01, 2007 06:21PM

jgun's quote says:

<<Remember that before you critisize someone ...walk a mile in their shoes .. cuz then your a mile away AND you have their shoes !!! =D>>

lemme see.. hmmm... what kinda shoes do I wanna wear?,,,hmmm,,,,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables