Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Earning Extra Money To Buy Raw Foods
Posted by: amybass ()
Date: May 05, 2007 04:15AM

I signed up with MyLot which pays people to post discussions (much like we already do here) and respond to discussions (also much like we do here). They pay through pay pal and all it takes is 3-4 sentences to get counted for payment. If anyone wants to sign up PLEASE use my referall link. It would help me tons. Oh and it is free to sign up and get paid for what we do anyway, post.
[www.mylot.com]

Just started my rawfood journey and blogging daily about it here: [journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Earning Extra Money To Buy Raw Foods
Date: May 08, 2007 05:25PM

Well I found a site that actually pays me a lot more than MyLot does. On CashCrate I actually made $12 since last night by doing the absolutley free offers and surveys. I am also doing the daily survey which pays $0.80 each, so that is a guaranteed $24 a month in my pocket to help pay for food. Pretty nice, you should check it out. I have spoken to numerous people who have gotten paid, I have even seen pics of the checks. This one is legitimate.

Please Check it out Here- [www.cashcrate.com]

Thanks a bunch, Amy

Just started my rawfood journey and blogging daily about it here: [journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 09, 2007 07:22AM

maybe we should get this forum to give us prizes too for posting comments ( haaa haa)

i like prizes

esp if its like a basket of fruit smiling smiley

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 10, 2007 02:49PM

i second that one LaV smiling smiley

brinnnnnnnng on da fruit !!

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 10, 2007 08:24PM

Changed all my extra money making info to a link on my blog. You can view it here:
[journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]
Thanks everyone!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 11, 2007 02:44AM

hey amy i signed up for both cashcrate and mylot .. check an see you got rewarded ok? cuz for some reason it doesnt seem to me it didnt ask me for any verification how i got those sites or anything smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 11, 2007 02:45AM

I don't really get rewarded from you just signing. Just a small percentage of what you actually make. I do appreciate it though, you are awesome. DH is losing his job in July (He has really bad seizures) so I am trying to supplement the income online.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables