Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

this is pretty much right on about me
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: June 01, 2007 10:10PM

[www.astrologyweekly.com]

its kindof unnerving,, i like astrology i find alot of it 2 b true,,im talking about the whole chart readings,, not the stupid stuff they put in the newspaper,, it surprisingly hits the problems i hav right on the head, and gives solutions 2 them,, haha sortof,,who else out there likes astrology?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: this is pretty much right on about me
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 02, 2007 02:28PM

I enjoy astrology and Feng Shui. Once I had bought a book on Chinese Astrology and my son and I were reading it and figuring out our Chinese year, and I got mine wrong.

I was reading it and it came up all wrong for me and I kept saying...that's not me, that isn't even close to me..then I redid the numbers and came up with the Dragon and when we read that I said, that's me! It was weird.

I'm a Virgo, and the year of the Dragon..so if you want to know me..those are right on.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: June 02, 2007 06:23PM

hey prism! :] lol i did that 2, but when i finally got it right it was freaky how most all of the stuff it said was true, the bad stuff 2, bleh lol

are you a metal, water, wood, fire or earth dragon? if u dont mind me asking :p

heres a little website thats interesting about your chinese zodiac:
[www.usbridalguide.com]

i like chinese astrology alot 2 i am a capricorn earth snake or metal horse,, i keep getting different info, its confusing,, i was born right on the brim so who knos, id rather b a horse tho, lol

heres a really kool website that gives really in depth astrology about you, its pretty interesting,, it helps ALOT 2 kno yor birthtime tho,, otherwise it dosent really sound like you, well i mean 4 me thats how it was,, heres the website:

[astro.cafeastrology.com]

hope u like it :]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 03, 2007 03:42PM

THE WATER DRAGON 1952 AND 2012

Water has a calming effect on the Dragon's fearless temperament. Water allows the Dragon to re-direct its enthusiasm, and makes him more perceptive of others. These Dragons are better equipped to take a step back to re-evaluate a situation because they understand the art of patience and do not desire the spotlight like other Dragons. Therefore, they make smart decisions and are able to see eye-to-eye with other people. However, their actions can go wrong if they do not research or if they do not finish one project before starting another.
Thanks for the link, and the above paragraph floored me, because I always say I'm a water baby. I moved to Oceanside to be near the ocean, I only take baths because they soothe me, I love the pool and the jaccuzzi at the spa and will go just for those two things.

I didn't know there were elemental dragons, so thank you for that info. it is fun to read.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 03, 2007 10:36PM

im a .. *drum roll*
THE EARTH MONKEY 1908 AND 1968

These Monkeys are pretty by-the-book. They are diligent, motivated individuals, honest and trustworthy. They are calm and collected, genuinely concerned for the betterment of others. They are serious about their occupations and their friendships and are more dependable than most. Earth Monkeys devote themselves completely to causes and people they love and believe in. They don’t have much of an ego because they are such genuine human beings. They demand respect and can pitch a fit if not shown what they believe they deserve

hehe funny is im always pitchin fits when i feel ive been dissed' tongue sticking out smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables