Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Save the Whales - Boycott Japananese Goods
Posted by: brome ()
Date: June 05, 2007 06:37PM

Japan's slaughter of the world's whales continues unabated. The major environmental organizations have been alot of talk but have neglected the only tool to that will pressure Japan (the main culprit) to stop, the boycott. Boycott all Japanese goods, cars, electronics, cameras, and seafood. Send emails to inform Japan of your commitment:

[boycottjapan.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Save the Whales - Boycott Japananese Goods
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 06, 2007 06:39AM

japanese hunt and kill dolphins as well. not that one species is above another in importance. i watched a documentary where an ex-fisherman, a japanese man, wore a hidden camara. he said he chose to change because he noticed that the dolphins were actually crying while they were still alive. actual tears and screams. and they showed this on the video. very difficult to watch. the same video showed also that tuna are actually very intelligent animals as well. very similar societies as dolphins.

i heard they are trying to justify the slaughter of the whales by saying that whales are increasing in numbers. like that is a good excuse!!!?!?!?!?!?

it makes me ashamed to be a human being.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables