Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Geeze kwan
Posted by: Kit ()
Date: June 22, 2007 12:26AM

Geeze kwan,

You look absolutely gorgeous.

Health Care and Cosmetic industries may not want us getting into raw foods and having access to healthy produce if too many people are going to look that good and healthy.

They may stand to lose some business!

Kit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geeze kwan
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 22, 2007 12:39AM

indeedly do ! raw looks good on you ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 22, 2007 01:01AM

ahhhhhhhh-hahahahahahaha!! I saw that subject line, and I thought, "Uh-oh, oh no... did I post something that got Kit ticked off at me?"

THANK YOU, you guys are so sweet!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 22, 2007 03:46AM

i bet kwan just eats mango slices and chlorophyll juices
no wonder she looks like Aphrodite arisen from the sea

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 22, 2007 08:08AM

kwan, i love your new pic! you look amazing. its as though you are looking younger. going back in time. that is a great motivation to see your pic, which looked good before, and then to see this pic which, as la-v says, looks like a goddess!

would you mind posting what a typical daily menu is for you? is there anything in particular you attribute your fabulousness to?

Date: June 22, 2007 09:02AM

i think fighting against Codex keeps her glowinggggggggggg

goooooooo kRAWnnnnnnNN!

U politically saavy Raw Fu Fighter!!

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: June 22, 2007 03:35PM

My daughter say's you look like you are 30. I said I will look like her when I grow up!!! I bet you and your husband are a striking couple.

Date: June 23, 2007 01:38AM

pihourova (and everybody else, for that matter)--
Aw, you are too sweet. ;-)

>would you mind posting what a typical daily menu is for you?<

My diet is kind of ever-changing, other than the fact that it's 98% raw. So there's nothing very 'typical' about the way I eat, but one thing that's constant is a smoothie in the morning-- I'm addicted. Usually it's citrus or mango, with greens and banana. I've been having salads and/or steamed vegetables this past week for dinner. That's unusual for me, as I don't rarely cook vegetables. But
this week was weird. I did a 3-day water fast last weekend and had a strong cleansing reaction and had to stop suddenly, and I found myself craving steamed vegetables for a few evenings. Today I started another quasi-fast-- a juice and smoothie fast this time-- and I hope to return to a 100% raw fruit and vegetable regimen in a week or two or three-- whenever I'm done with this regimen.

>is there anything in particular you attribute your fabulousness to?<
(Now THAT is a compliment-- I like that!!!! No one has ever referred to
me as 'fabulous' before. Woweeeeee! Fabulosity! I claim it! -- thank
you, pihourova. Let's all claim FABULOSITY for ourselves-- we deserve it!)

a)Having wonderful (>fabulous<winking smiley people like all of you for my friends!
b)An incredibly loving, patient, devoted partner.
c)Gratitude for my relationship with Spirit and the
realization that my true Being is perfect and indestructable.
d)I'm an eternal toddler; I refuse to turn into a human fossil.
e)I'm not done fulfilling my life's purpose-- there are lots of
things I'm still waiting to do, so the best is still yet to come.
f)Curiosity and creativity.
g)Commitment to raw food, fasting, always refining my cleansing &
building methods.

Raw food lifestyle + sending & receiving love = heaven = THE GLOW!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 23, 2007 08:05AM

you not only look inspirtational, you talk the talk and walk the walk as well. thanks for that post. you are in a great place, but you are still moving on to even better places. thats a great attitude. one that i need to be reminded of every now and again. winking smiley

Date: June 23, 2007 01:58PM

i was right!! kwan eats mangos and drinks chlorophyll !! grinning smiley

Date: June 23, 2007 05:06PM

I didn't really explain my diet that well in that post, because I was trying to remember what I ate a lot of over the last few weeks, and it was escaping me. I thought of it last night: often for lunch I like to have vegetable-fruits (tomatoes, cukes, red pepper &/or avocado combainations) with a drizzle of cold pressed olive oil & lemon juice. For dinner many nights I've made a 'summer salad' of fresh sweet corn kernels, red pepper, taomatoes, sprouts, and whatever else is handy. Sometimes I make a tahini dressing; usually just oil & lemon. My diet is really not very 'pc' but it works for me. :-p I'm trying to get more disciplined and have more mono-meals.

Yesterday I was doing smoothies and juice, but met up for a few hours with an old friend and had a glass of wine with my glass of fresh orange juice at a Mexican restaurant where my friend feasted on enchiladas. The wine threw me off enough that I had to have a Lara bar on the way home. No big deal. I'm back on the juice and smoothies today and might also have a cup of green tea at Starbucks when I go to work.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 24, 2007 06:49AM

thanks for that winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables