Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NBC Chemtrails News Video
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 02, 2007 03:06PM

Chemtrails Over California
[www.prisonplanet.com]

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NBC Chemtrails News Video
Posted by: Kit ()
Date: July 03, 2007 05:20AM

Thanks for that kwan. I have often wondered about these trails I've seen. There are folks here in the west wanting to know about it.

Kit

Posted by: squeeks ()
Date: July 03, 2007 12:43PM

Kwan, you forgot to put in a link showing how to build Chembusters and holy hand grenades

LOL

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 03, 2007 12:49PM

Geez, squeeks, I was just wondering where you were, and of course you show up here -- I know the subject of Chemtrails really bugs you -- hahahaha.

I just finished watching this and at first I felt so discouraged about everything the government is doing to us to compromise our health, but then immediately I felt hopeful when I realized that this is a MAINSTREAM NEWS show, so slowly the sheeple are being awakened, thanks to the internet.

Thanks, Sharrhan, for posting this. It is so hard to keep track of all their dirty deeds.

Lois

Date: July 03, 2007 03:55PM

Well, Lois, I saw this thread and I knew you would be by. I am not surprised that you are into the whole chemtrails thing, even though most people gave up on this hoax years ago.

But, whatever makes you happy, I guess. smiling smiley

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 03, 2007 10:04PM

I wasn't on board at all for the chemtrails thing until recently, because here in the northeast we don't really have them, so I had no direct experience with seeing them. And yes, some of the websites and videos online are pure nonsense, especially the ones that sound like they're written by people who have been reading David Icke and Jeff Rense a little too much. ;-p

So what changed my mind? A friend out west who's a well-known raw guru told me about his experiences with them, and I started seeing some really credible videos online.

We need to be really discerning, with a mind that's open but has the ability to analyze and sift. I find that with the Internet there's so much to sift through that I have to be analytical but also intuitive. Often you'll read a subject line or an opening couple of paragraphs and something just screams "This feels icky" or "This feels like cotton-candy"-- no substance.

Squeeks, I feel I've done my homework and I am of the opinion that not all the people who believe the government is creating chemtrails are nutballs. Have you done your homework, or are you just being antagonistic?

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: July 07, 2007 03:40PM

Kwan, yes I have done my homework. in topics like meteorology, physical chemistry, environmental chemistry, physics, history, aviation, and logic.

Yes, chemtrails are a hoax.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables