Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: please help my friend best friend I have needs help
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 21, 2007 12:26AM

Why not call a crisis center then? You are anonymous and don't need to tell who you are. They are trained professionals that know how to listen. They may be able to direct you to a resource you don't know about.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 21, 2007 12:29AM

its not something I can discuss with just anyone its a complicated situation and I really need someone to talk to who's really extremely smart and clear headed that can help me know what to do I pmed the few I am close to still ain't talked to nobody though I pmed the smartest guy I ever met and wished so bad we could just talk about whats really going on

Date: July 21, 2007 01:22AM

please I really need help. My diets fine my friend pleaded with me to promise I would take care of myself she really needs me to be as strong as I can be and I'm doing all I can. Thats one promise I will not break for anything in the world I'll do anything I can for her. She's not a rawfoodist yet since I've told her all about what it can do for us she really needs me to do all I can to get as clear headed as possible and I'm doing just that I'm doing everything thats humanly possible right now to heal myself in everyway so I can be there for her and help her as much as I possibly can

I'm doing wheatgrass implants right now too to try to give myself as much physical and emotional healing as I can and help rewire my brain so I can I'm really naive though and there's alot I just don't know how to handle in some situations I'm not falling apart with diet though cause I promised I would do all I can to get as clear headed as possible I'm so scared though and really need to talk about whats really going on. I really feel hurt that nobody that knows me seems to wanna help me and help me to know what to do about this sad smiley I'll keep staying on track with diet as long as I have the ability to do that and I am doing all I can to get all the life force into me thats possible so I can be as much help to her as I possibly can.

I'm a rawfoodist and right now and my friend could someday be a rawfoodist too and I ordered her a juicer to help get her drinking juices too though right now she's in a really bad way though and she has absolutly no way or no chance to choose what she can eat or anything and there's nobody else willing to help her and others are trying to stop me from helping her too, please I really feel bad I need to know what to do please if anyone reads this thats just ignoring my pms please check them please before its too late these people seem to really know how to work things to hurt people and are trying very hard and doing their very best to destroy us.

Please I'm really scared right now and really need friend please I'm scared

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2007 01:25AM by singinraw.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 21, 2007 11:39AM

Man, am I curious to know what the problem is! How about twenty questions --

Is it a physical problem?

Date: July 24, 2007 02:10PM

Hi Lois,
awwwww I know what you mean about feeling curious. Its a really complicated situation there's physical problems too its way deeper than that though.

We could really use all the good vibrations we can get for the next few days though Wednesday is the main day we really need it most. I'm really worried for her and I wanna make everything better somehow. Anyone that can send us energy I really hope you can send it more for her I just need a little to help me be there as much as I can for her and to help my stomach problem keep away just for a few days I don't care if it all comes back after I can take care of it then I really need to be at my best the next couple days though so I can be strong for her I really need to be there for her. She's been there for me when I needed her I'll do anything in this world I can to help her. I need for her to be OK.

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: July 24, 2007 06:38PM

Hey sing,

I just wanted to apologize again for misreading the situation.

Sincerely,

LTF

Date: July 25, 2007 01:15AM

Hi learningtofly,
awwwww its ok smiling smiley Right now what I really need is all the positive vibrations you can send tommorrow is a really stressful day thats really important and makes all the difference. We really need all the help we can get.

Thanks so much for all your support, it really means alot to me.

Posted by: Suzie ()
Date: July 27, 2007 07:18AM

Prism Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why not call a crisis center then? You are
> anonymous and don't need to tell who you are. They
> are trained professionals that know how to listen.
> They may be able to direct you to a resource you
> don't know about.
>
> Love,
> Prism

Hey sing,

I think this is a very helpful post if things go back to how they were. If it doesn't make sense PM me and I'll explain.

Suz

Date: July 30, 2007 06:31PM

Hi Suz,
things are really going alot better for us right now. Would not be good to call anyone though cause others are looking really hard for anything they can and are probably feeling very resentful for not getting what they wanted and and will use all they possibly can to ruin the good things we have now. I really don't think ,anyone here really understands I'm sorry I can't tell you anymore on herem I wish I could explain it to you better I can't on here though.

I'll come check this and my pm box soon as I can, I can't really spend too much time here right now though my friend calling and needs me there and no computer there, I really need to be there for her, so donno when I'll be back, if you pm me I'll write back as soon as I can will be within few days or so.

please take really good care of yourself, thanks so much for all your support smiling smiley

Date: August 04, 2007 02:50AM

more stuff going on really not sure right now I feel really alone on this though stuff is focused on me and I'm trying to handle it all so it will be ok, I pmed all I got to pm and called all I could call and nobody wrote me back I'm not on computer much I'm not here often every chance I get to get on computer all I do is come on here quick and look really wishing I could feel someone else cared it feels like nobody really does though sad smiley I'm sorry its just hard right now

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 05, 2007 04:51PM

Yeah..right..looks to me like you are right..no one cares about you. I think you need to get a grip and find some adult in person that you can go to for assistance.

You don't say what is the problem..so how do you expect to get any real help anyway? Yet you post on a very public, live forum about 'your problem' and want help, seem to expect help, and am gravely disappointed when you aren't getting the help you think you want or need. This is an online forum, not a place to come to for immediate assistance really, and a poor substitute for live people that are trained to help in a crisis.

I think it's the drama you feed on, and this is the last time I'm reading any of this particlar thread.

Run, don't walk to your nearest crisis center, and be clear on what you need help with.

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2007 04:55PM by Prism.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: August 06, 2007 03:02AM

I would have to agree that this does not seem like the most efficient way to get help for yourself or your friend... best wishes to you both, though.

Posted by: Suzie ()
Date: August 06, 2007 06:19AM

Yep, like Prism said, sing and his friend need to go to a crisis center ASAP.

Date: August 14, 2007 09:10PM

why doesn't anyone seem to care to know whats even going on I tried to pm those I knew to explain things no one seems to wanna listen though so far we been handling things best we can ourselves

Date: August 14, 2007 11:15PM

I don't think anyone really has a clue what I'm even talking about here cause I havn't been giving any all I can say is a crisis center is just what other side wants us to go to.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: August 16, 2007 04:41AM

All I can say is
No one in this thread knows what you're talking about, unless you sent them a private message, in which case there is no need for this thread anyway, except for people to give you their best wishes, which they've been doing already.

Date: August 16, 2007 05:47PM

I just wanted good energy vibes sent is all we know what we doing and its best we can I just needed good vibes I know what I'm doing though and its best I can thanks so much for all the good wishes and vibrations I really do feel that helps thanks so much to everyone who sent them

Date: August 16, 2007 05:54PM

Hi Thomas,
thanks so much for your all your positive energy and good wishes.

PS I sent you a pm smiling smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables