Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

please help my friend best friend I have needs help
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 14, 2007 10:57PM

please everyone I really need any good feelings sent that can be a friend thats been more support than I ever had really in bad way right now I really need all the support I can get for her.

I really dont' want her to have to go through this please help anyone that can send good vibrations please send them

thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: please help my friend best friend I have needs help
Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: July 15, 2007 12:55AM

It would help me to give good vibes if I knew her first name? Or a nick?

Date: July 15, 2007 01:50AM

awwww I can't tell that I'm sorry. She's my best friend though please shes been only real life support I ever had before.

I really need for her to be Ok I really need everything to be ok for her.

She's a really pure hearted soul really nice and deep inside a wonderful person. It breaks my heart when shes hurting please someone help please I don't want her to hurt

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: July 15, 2007 01:55AM

Passing on my happiness with today to your friend...

Date: July 15, 2007 02:03AM

Hmmm, you can't even just say her first name? Well then sorry, I don't have anything for you. I don't have the capacity to provide in that way for someone I know so little about.

Date: July 15, 2007 02:40AM

Hi rawfrancois,
thanks so much, it really means alot to me smiling smiley

I really want everything to be ok shes only real life friend I have I need for her to be ok

thanks so much for your support smiling smiley

Date: July 15, 2007 02:44AM

Seabucktho
why are you being so mean. I can't reach her right now something happened why are you being so mean like this. She doesn't know I'm posting this stuff I'm sure not gonna tell you or anybody who she is she's a really special friend of mine I really care alot about why isn't that enough.

Posted by: D'vorah ()
Date: July 15, 2007 03:20AM

I rarely post, but often read here.

You have my deepest support. Sending prayers and good thoughts to both you and your friend. She's blessed to have a friend such as you.

Deborah

Date: July 15, 2007 03:28AM

Hi Deborah,
Thanks so much for your support smiling smiley We can really use it right now. Awwww I try I can't say I'm perfect though. Right now I just wanna do all I can for her to make things ok

Thanks so much for your prayers and good thoughts it means alot, thanks smiling smiley

Date: July 15, 2007 03:46AM

singinraw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seabucktho
> why are you being so mean. I can't reach her
> right now something happened why are you being so
> mean like this. She doesn't know I'm posting this
> stuff I'm sure not gonna tell you or anybody who
> she is she's a really special friend of mine I
> really care alot about why isn't that enough.

I'm sorry that you think I'm being mean, but you're totally misunderstanding me. I'm just saying that I'm not capable of providing your friend with what you've asked for without something to go on. That's how my personal spirituality works, and I think it's disrespectful and presumptuous of you to jump to conclusions like that. I think if you're serious about getting spiritual support for her, you should do your best to support the people you're asking to support her. If you can't give me ANYTHING, then I can't give her anything. I don't think that's mean, but if that's how you feel, that's your right.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 15, 2007 04:30AM

Singinraw, I'm sending you warm and vibrant thoughts that I hope you will feel, and that your friend also can feel since she is connected to you. You also can reach out to her with your own vibrations of love, concern, and care as I know you are doing. Stay strong and know that it will be ok.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 15, 2007 05:04AM

Hi Singinraw,
I'm with you and your friend, too, taking both of you into my heart and seeing you at peace and in perfect harmony in every possible way, in the Realm of True Form. Don't worry; we don't have to have your friend's name for healing to take place. Just know that you are loved, and she is loved, and since we are all One, if you can get real quiet and peaceful inside and then gently practice seeing her in your mind's eye the way you want her to feel, and as though she was already radiant with health, joy and well-being, you'll be helping her enormously to heal. :-)

Love,
Sharrhan

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: July 15, 2007 06:15AM

Singinraw, God knows who she is, so I pray for blessings, peace and calmness in the midst of the storm.

Posted by: D'vorah ()
Date: July 15, 2007 06:26AM

Seabucktho, you know that she is female, you know that she's in trouble, you know that she is singinraw's friend. That's a lot of information. If you can't support the friend, support singinraw, it's what she needs right now. The One Who made her knows who she is and exactly what her needs are.

Deborah

Date: July 15, 2007 06:56AM

D'vorah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seabucktho, you know that she is female, you know
> that she's in trouble, you know that she is
> singinraw's friend. That's a lot of information.
> If you can't support the friend, support
> singinraw, it's what she needs right now. The One
> Who made her knows who she is and exactly what her
> needs are.
>
> Deborah

I have complete respect for your beliefs and spiritual practices, and I ask that you have respect for mine. I cannot in good conscience accept the task that the original poster requested without more information. I asked for more information, and since it is not forthcoming, I shan't be taking any further action. Thank you in advance for having understanding for my point of view and beliefs.

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: July 15, 2007 07:13AM

God, forgive me, for wishing someone would put a gag, in Seabuckthos mouth.

Singinraw, please let us know, if things get better for your friend.

Date: July 15, 2007 07:42AM

Wow, I guess I have really hurt and offended some people with my words, and for that I am deeply, truly sorry. I really didn't realise that I was expressing myself so poorly, but I will try to do better in the future. While I cannot in good conscience pray for the original poster's friend, I wish her and all of you the very best, and I am certain you will continue to shine in your personal care, spiritual growth and other matters. As I said, sorry and best wishes.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 15, 2007 10:06PM

seabucktho

i don't feel u need to apologize
you expressed your beliefs
and they are certainly understandable

i think you were articulate from the very beginning
it is easier to know what you wish to pray for
like if a person had cancer, your prayers for that person can be more specific etc.
i don't see anything wrong with that

people have different styles of operating
some people respect other people's differing ways of doing things
and obviously others have no respect at all

i thought it was pretty big of you to respond to someone's abject insult with nothing but humility
that says a lot about you right there

you did not DEMAND more information
you simply asked
and then when that was denied to you
you just went on your way

admirable

Posted by: Daisy61 ()
Date: July 16, 2007 03:03AM

Seabucktho: I completely agree with La_veronique. And applaud your sticking to your beliefs. This is exactly the type of thing I teach my children to do.

Date: July 16, 2007 09:46PM

Thank you for your kind words! I had a few bad moments reading some of the responses, until I reminded myself that lovingkindness can express itself in many ways, and can be misunderstood. Just as some folks mistook my lovingkindness expressed as respect for myself and my Maker, I'm sure that I misunderstood some posters' lovingkindness that was expressed as defending their dear friends against what seemed to be an attack. With a little generosity and understanding, IT'S ALL GOOD!

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 17, 2007 12:20AM

Seabucktho---
;-) I understand.

In most spiritual healing modalities, it's generally a given that you need to know the name of the person and also the condition for which they are seeking healing.

I'm coming from a tradition that doesn't worry about names and conditions, but I respect your path.

Love,
Sharrhan

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables