Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

loose change film maker put in jail
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 26, 2007 01:41AM

Korey Rowe, co-maker of the highly aclaimed 911 film loose change was picked up and put in jail on false charges Monday. This is going to realy backfire on them.

elnatural

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: loose change film maker put in jail
Posted by: squeeks ()
Date: July 26, 2007 02:39PM

Desertion from the U.S. Army is not something to take lightly.

As I understand it, he is in the reserves and he ignored a muster order.

Date: July 26, 2007 02:47PM

They don't DIGG Korey

[www.digg.com]

Date: July 26, 2007 04:21PM

Korey was let go from the military prison last night. This same thing happend to him 2 years ago with the same false charges and then let go. He was picked up for not wanting to serve 2nd,3rd,4th,5th.....eternal tours of duty. Many in the army like Korey have left when they tried to illegally force them into more tuors than the standard or what they signed up for. No one is being held for that. But Korey was singeled out twice for political reasons. Soon loose change 2 cinema version will be out and we will watch many run in terror from the truth.

Date: July 26, 2007 08:46PM

Many in the army like Korey have left when they tried to illegally force them into more tuors than the standard or what they signed up for.

Nope. that is not true.

His contract with the Army included a specific time of reserve duty.

He tried to shirk his duty.

He got caught.

Fortunately for him, it probably won't go anywhere.

Date: July 27, 2007 05:13AM

todays update on this case-

Rowe Arrested Despite Honorable Discharge Papers:

Loose Change producer reveals startling new details to Prison Planet, Fox News, including how arresting officers cut his phone lines, came out of the woods - Fort Drum officials immediately released Rowe following barrage of phone calls
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, July 26, 2007

Korey Rowe, the Afghanistan and Iraq combat veteran and producer of Loose Change, who was arrested on Monday under charges of desertion, presented his honorable discharge papers to the arresting officers and yet was grabbed after a sophisticated operation where police staked out his house from the woods and cut his phone lines.

Rowe was interviewed about the events today for a Fox News report.

Korey Rowe, 24, who served with the 101st Airborne in Afghanistan and Iraq, told FOXNews.com that he was honorably discharged from the military 18 months ago — which he said he explained to sheriffs when they pounded on his door late Monday night.

“When they came to my house, I showed them my paperwork,” Rowe said. “The cops said, 'You’re still in the system.'”

Rowe was turned over to officials at Fort Drum — the closest military base — who then booked him on a flight to Fort Campbell, Ky., where his unit is based, to try to straighten out why the military issued a warrant for his arrest.

“A warrant for my arrest came down and showed up on the sheriff’s desk,” Rowe said. “Where it came from and why it showed up all of a sudden is a mystery to me.”

Rowe said he was sitting in his living room watching the show “Cops” and drinking a beer Monday night when police banged on the door.

“I thought it was the TV,” he said. “There was f-----g mad cops out there. I thought, here we go.”

There were at least five sheriffs on hand for his arrest, Rowe said. They told him he had an active-duty warrant from the military.

“They pulled a whole operation. They cut my phone lines. They came from the woods. It was crazy — it was ridiculous,” he said.

Rowe shared further details with us about the sequence of events than is revealed in the Fox News article.

According to Rowe, Army officials at Fort Drum, where Rowe was held for a day and a half, seemed uninterested in the case until their phone lines were incinerated by a barrage of calls from listeners who responded to our call to action yesterday morning.

It was at that point that officials checked into Rowe's record and immediately confirmed that he had received an honorable discharge and told Rowe he was free to leave, and even offered to pay his way to get back to New York. They were baffled as to why a warrant would be out for his arrest when he had clearly been given permission to leave the Army in 2005.

It was Korey Rowe's personal decision to travel on to Fort Campbell Kentucky in an attempt to ensure his name was completely expunged from the system and that such events would not repeat for a third time, with Rowe having been arrested once before under a similar pretext.

Rowe was able to board an airplane without being apprehended, as he had been many times before the incident, because there has never been a warrant against his name in the database.

Though Korey Rowe puts the arrest down to a probable "administrative error", many in the 9/11 truth movement will be wondering if this was part of a pre-emptive strategy to discredit the upcoming cinematic release of Loose Change Final Cut.

The documentary is set to include explosive new interviews that will shake the political spectrum to the core.

The nature of the arrest certainly has Army intelligence planning written all over it and we will be certain to share more details upon Korey Rowe's return from Kentucky, which is expected to be in around a week's time.

elnatural

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: July 27, 2007 07:38AM

Quote:
Many in the army like Korey have left when they tried to illegally force them into more tuors than the standard or what they signed up for.

Nope. that is not true.

His contract with the Army included a specific time of reserve duty.

He tried to shirk his duty.

He got caught.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims (or should I say conspiracy theory)?

Cheers,
J

Date: July 27, 2007 01:15PM

Some more details clarify the situation.

No he is not innocent, although it is not likely that he will receive any significant punishment.

A source close to Rowe’s family said the 24-year-old was at the end of his active-duty enlistment in the summer of 2005 and was trying to avoid serving a second tour of duty in Iraq under the Army’s stop-loss policy. That policy, in place since the end of the Vietnam War, authorizes the military in wartime to keep a soldier beyond his or her active-duty enlistment termination date.

. . . .

In the summer of 2005 and with just a short time before his four-year enlistment was to expire, Rowe was arrested in the town of Oneonta for driving while intoxicated, the source said.
A routine check revealed he was AWOL, and he was taken into custody by Fort Drum military police, the source added.
However, once he was in Fort Drum, Rowe was released on his own recognizance to appear at his duty base with the 101st Airborne in Fort Campbell, Ky., the source said.
Rowe returned to Fort Campbell where he was told he would be "immediately" sent back to Iraq, and after unsuccessfully trying to fight the stop-loss order and AWOL charge, he decided to desert, the source said.
"He had honestly felt he had done his time," the source said.
An infantryman, Rowe served with the 101st on a six-month tour of Afghanistan in 2002 and a nearly year-long tour in Kuwait and Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
[www.thedailystar.com]

A local paper is a beter source that prison planet, don't you think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2007 01:16PM by squeeks.

Date: July 27, 2007 04:40PM

What does this have to do with anything?

Date: July 27, 2007 05:07PM

Kieth Olberman - Pat Tillman murder cover-up

[www.youtube.com]

elnatural

Date: July 27, 2007 10:11PM

Korey was on the radio this morning talking about his "political arrest". When he got to the final destination that they were taking him he showed them the same papers he showed to the people that took him in the first place. They looked at the papers and said they had no idea why he was picked up and let him go imdediatley. Then they offered to buy him dinner. Just more info to put in the new cinema version of loose change.

Elnatural

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 28, 2007 03:16PM

they owe him some serious raw gourmet kale salad dinner

Date: July 28, 2007 06:34PM

laveronique

were you on vacation?

I have a great kale avacodo salad recipe from gabriel cousins.
elnatural

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 31, 2007 12:05AM

>I have a great kale avacodo salad recipe from gabriel cousins.<

Hey El,
I've been camping on a semi-remote island unable to eat anything but dried fruit and nuts for the last few days. (I'm home for one night to get more water and provisions.) Would you send over some of that kale-avocado salad? Thanks!

(Actually, I bought some avos this afternoon, and I'm going to wrap them up in nice little foil overcoats to keep them fresh and happy, and pack them with my dates, raisins, cans of coconut water, bottle of lime juice and dried mangos tonight.)

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: July 31, 2007 02:45PM

FYI

Korey is back with his unit.

[www.thedailystar.com]

Which is preparing to deploy back to Iraq next month.

Date: July 31, 2007 09:37PM

Korey Rowe, 24, who served with the 101st Airborne in Afghanistan and Iraq, told FOXNews.com that he was honorably discharged from the military 18 months ago — which he said he explained to sheriffs when they pounded on his door late Monday night.

So, if he was honerably discharged, why is he back in?

Unless he violated his IRR contract by not reporting for duty when called.

Date: August 01, 2007 02:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables