Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

beam me up scotty
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 07, 2007 04:47PM

a freind of mine was talking about teleporting and was saying something about scientists had figured out a way already to teleport atoms ? or something along those lines and it wouldnt be too far in the future before whole items would be able to be teleported

he thought it probably wouldnt happen with humans anytime soon

what do you think? im skeptical and couldnt find anything on the internet (not sure how to go about searching it lol)

anyone heard a bout this have any links? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: beam me up scotty
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 07, 2007 04:59PM

My comment:

I hear or read things like that occasionally but there's no way it's true. It's hard enough to change a mind, much less denser matter like a body.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 07, 2007 05:18PM

"It's hard enough to change a mind, much less denser matter like a body."

It's not changing it, only breaking it up and moving it and putting it back together. Conpletely physical. A mind is much more.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 07, 2007 09:17PM

Do you think it's feasible now pakd4fun.......I didn't really understand what you meant.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: August 07, 2007 11:24PM

Hi Jodi
For you or any others who are rational minded, open to new ideas and ready to delve into subject matters that have deliberately been made taboo by public ridicule. You can watch a high profile presentation made to the big media in 2001 about the UFO phenomenon by going here
[www.netro.ca]
You may wonder at first what this has to do with teleportation but if you bear with it you will find your answer winking smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 08, 2007 04:07AM

I just read that report on Yahoo news. I also saw a show yesterday about how the gecco uses it's feet to stick to virtually anything..it actually uses quantam mechanics, whereby it's sticky stuff on it's feet are so tiny they penetrate the barrier it's on and creates an electrical charge, so it's like the glass it's climbing has parted it's molecules to allow the gecco's feet to penetrate into that empty space.

That's my understaning of it anyway..I'm no quantam scientist..hahahha..

But they are saying they can now do much the same thing but I think they reverse the electrical charge so that the atoms repel each other..thereby levitation occurs.

Love,
PrismARealSpaceCadet

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 09, 2007 12:53PM

Hi Prism,

Are you still making your own soap and other products? Can you post your website for it or PM me or how do I do a search for it?

Lois

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 09, 2007 02:26PM

I do have [www.PrismsAromaTherapy.com] still. Been so busy doing other things, that I haven't made new soap. I started to last night, but I went into the soap room and it's very disorganized since I moved, I have to organize it this week-end before I can make soap again.

I really miss making it and since I love using it, I better make more!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 10, 2007 07:31AM

PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

check it out

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 21, 2007 08:28AM

i know everyone's some time in their lives wondered

hmmmmmm....

is it POSSIBLE to get beamed up by scotty?

well... scotty ain't necessary

but perhaps the more salient question is

where would u wanna go?

why would u wanna go there?

what point in time?

again

why?

what is THERE that ain't HERE

i still have my fantasies nonetheless

and i know that all fantasy is steeped in reality

and all "reality" stems from agreed upon illusions

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 21, 2007 06:23PM

>>>Do you think it's feasible now pakd4fun.......I didn't really understand what you meant.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I got busy and missed the question.

Yes to the first question. What I meant was to change something is different than to break it up and put it back together again. Also changing a mind is not physical it's philosophical, which is a much more complicated concept.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables