Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HELP ME!! I've been sucked into The Best Day Ever
Posted by: teloking57 ()
Date: August 29, 2007 11:42PM

Does anyone here know of anyone who is affiliated with David Wolfs The Best Day Ever?

I joined some time ago and after not being able to access the website due to whatever difficulties they were having, I cancelled my membership.

Yet they still charged me for the following month. After I called and called and called and left message after message, they finally gave me the month back which they had charged me for.
( I still paid them for the one month where I had access for like 10 days, so it's not like I didn't pay anything. )

Now after months have gone by a charge shows up on my statement that they have charged me for yet another month!!!!!

HOW @#$%& HARD UP ARE THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY GO AROUND CHARGING PEOPLE MONEY WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT!

Over the years I've heard good and bad about David and I realize that he has other people running different businesses for him. But if that's the way they do business with his name then perhaps he should be more careful of the people he trusts with his reputation.

I usually tolerate alot, but they have really pissed me off!

THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY OF CONTACTING THESE ASSHOLES
I HAVE A PHONE NUMBER, BUT NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE WEBSITE, YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AND LEAVE THEM INFO AND THEY WILL ASSIGN YOU A NUMBER AND GET BACK TO YOU. YEA RIGHT.

DOES ANYONE HERE WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW I CAN GET THESE ASSHOLES TO STOP CHARGING MY ACCOUNT?

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Wheatgrass, it does a body good!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP ME!! I've been sucked into The Best Day Ever
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 30, 2007 02:27AM

Talk to the bank or credit card company immediately and tell them this is a unauthorized charge to your bill.

Quick!

Posted by: frances ()
Date: August 30, 2007 03:13PM

Agreed. If you report it to your credit card company *promptly*, they will take the charge off your card and it will be up to The Best Day Ever to argue their side if they really think the charge was authorized. If the company responded to you I might consider that to be playing dirty, but as unresponsive as they've been you need to put the ball in their court.

If you wait too long your credit card company will not advocate for you. ("Too long" varies depending on your company, but thirty-days is the shortest "too long" I've seen.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2007 03:14PM by frances.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 30, 2007 06:44PM

hey telo

sorry to hear that you are having the WORST day ever
it happens,

i've had a LOT of weirdness happen to me lately ... what with bureacratic things etc and yeah.. it HURTS!!

david wolfe has a new store... its supposed to be environmentally friendly and it used to be NFL but now its called SUNFOOD NUTRITION

look them up and start from their storefront... i called them recently to get some information and they weren't very hard to reach at all

they will answer the phone since its their job to get your order

so , start with SUNFOOD NUTRITION ( look them up to get their number. i don't have it on me at this second) and i'm sure you can get a LOT of "leads"

explain the situation to them.. since its still a Wolf store
so... it has to somehow be related to the Best Day Ever

and go from there

wishing u the best of luck

Date: August 31, 2007 01:35AM

Thanks for all the advice. I already stopped at the bank this morning.
It's just so aggravating to have someone take money out of your account like that.

Yes, it was the WORST day ever hahahhahaha
It got better tho at work.

I actually felt better when I ripped the phone out of the wall.

hahahhahahahha. Yes, I really did that. It wasn't on purpose, but it sure felt good anyway!!!!

I believe in the saying that there is no such thing as an accident, so I guess it was on purpose, just not consciously.

Then I realized that there was a full moon and then I read something about a lunar eclipse. So I didn't feel too bad about flipping out, although I do feel kind of bad for yelling and swearing at them over the phone.

I'm all better now, back to reality, Thanks.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 02, 2007 02:37PM

Hey Telo, I think you must be smart to realize that every thing happens for a reason - though it's pretty hard to accept that sometimes!

Date: September 02, 2007 07:44PM

Yes, I had given thought as to why after all this time, as I said,
would I be "sucked into" the best day ever.

At this time in my life, I am working 65 hours a week.
I have been drifting too much away from raw and needed something to "slap me in the face" sort to speak!

That's too why I've joined Prism on the main forum on her 3 day juice fast.
I am taking this weekend to "slow down" and remember that health comes first.

I am also convinced that the people we surround ourselves with are indeed a very important part of the mix where our lifestyles are concerned. I need a very big change.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 04, 2007 02:38AM

Hi Telo,
That would make me real crazy too-- I had that happen with a company once and it was awful, but I eventually got it straightented out.

On a lighter note, I played music for one of David Wolfe's seminars back in the '90s, and I was so mortified-- they had a table set up with a food demonstration during my 'performance,' (at the back of the same room) and they turned on this incredibly loud food processor almost the whole time I was playing. Then someone started drumming (badly), and I almost walked off the stage. When I was done David came up to the podium and said "Okay!!! now blah blah blah"-- not even acknowledging me. One of the audience members had to put up their hand and suggest that I get a round of applause. It was a humbling experience, but I can laugh about it now.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: September 05, 2007 01:17AM

Wow, what an incredibly rude experience.

What type of music did you play?

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 05, 2007 02:03AM

Hi teloking--

I play original improvisational flute music; I use digital delays (echo boxes for the unitiated ;-p). You can have a listen for free at this link:

www.soundclick.com/sharrhan

(just click on 'music' and it'll take you to the MP3 page)

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: September 06, 2007 01:59AM

wow, Sharrhan, that's some pretty cool music! I liked the Elixir of Immortality the best.

I felt like I wanted to just sit back and close my eyes and listen for a long time! When I have more time I just might!!! Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables