Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anybody here into lightness?
Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: September 20, 2007 06:35AM

Personally, the darkness bores me. I know it's there, and I have no interest in it.

Anybody here into lightness?

How else is the darkness extinguished but by light?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anybody here into lightness?
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 20, 2007 02:03PM

I'm getting more and more into the light these days, wanting to create more and more love, joy, peace and beauty around me no matter what's going on in 'high places.'

What do you do to stay in the light? I create jewelry and art, play music, meditate, work with what I'll loosely call 'mind tools' on the web.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: brome ()
Date: September 20, 2007 05:18PM

Tantra yoga has 2 meditations, one on light and the other on dark, that are both beautiful. Everyone is familiar with the beauty of light but the dark can be beautiful too. The velvet black forms of trees against a starry sky as I was hiking the crest of the Sierra on a star lit night were sublimely beautiful. Check out meditations #75 and #76:

[www.otantra.net]

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: September 21, 2007 12:30AM

I am into Light grinning smiley
I believe the key to peace is not through resisting war but through loving peace more ! One day I hope to truely understand this.

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: September 21, 2007 09:45AM

This is very touching. Shows how even two very different animals like humans and lions can get along really well.

Christian is the name of a pet lion bought from Harrods department store in 1969. After about a year with his owners the lion had grown too big to remain with them. After a chance encounter with the stars of the film Born Free, the owners handed over Christian to the "Lion Man", conservationist George Adamson, in order to be rehabilitated into the wild in Kora National Reserve, Kenya. A movie titled Christian the Lion at World's End was made documenting the translocation of Christian from England to Kenya.

CHRISTIAN THE LION AT WORLD'S END is the true life story of Christian the Lion and his journey from London England to Kenya East Africa to live a free life with conservationist George Adamson of Born Free fame and to join other wild lions. It is a remarkable story of trust, affection and friendship between man and lions. It is written, produced and directed by Bill Travers, star of Born Free and James Hill the director of Born Free. This movie and the film The Lions are Free were released on DVD in November 2006.

2 minute excerpt of the reunion after 1 year apart.

[www.youtube.com]

Cheers,
J

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2007 02:17AM

Yeshua said, "I am the way, the truth, the life,the light, and no one comes to the Father except by Me.

That's the light I have.

elnatural

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 27, 2007 04:02AM

learningtofly says:

<< 1. Personally, the darkness bores me. I know it's there, and I have no interest in it.

2. Anybody here into lightness?

3. How else is the darkness extinguished but by light?>>

Answers to learningtofly's inquiry:

1. yes
2. yes
3. yes

But just because i put the answers out... just like the teacher says, please cover the answers with a sheet of paper and first try to answer it on your own without looking in the back of the book.

Okay, you have five minutes to complete this VERY important quiz.

think carefully

la veronique

" I see live people"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables