Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

For elnatural
Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: October 09, 2007 04:15PM

"Bringing something to light so it can be acted upon and stopped is not spreading fear. If I told some one their house was on fire that would not be creating fear. That would be saving them. Pretending something doesn't exist or is not happening does not make it go away. You can't put out a house fire (heal it) by just ignoring it.
elnatural"

Hey Al,

I changed my mind on this. I now agree that it IS valuable to inform people that their house is on fire.

The area where I think we'll have to agree to disagree is that I don't think it's possible to put out the fire while the current cabal holds power. They are tyrants and IMO could care less what the people think.

LTF

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2007 04:19PM by learningtofly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For elnatural
Date: October 09, 2007 04:22PM

From [www.answers.com]:

"tyrant (tyrannos, ‘king’, perhaps a Lydian word), in Greece, name given to an absolute monarch who seized power illegally."

That fits.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 09, 2007 05:27PM

LTF

Apathy created what we are now facing. The apathy is so itense that many don't see anything wrong. They think all is beautifull. It takes much to wake them up if at all. Some begin to see but don't want to so they go back to sleep and stay that way.

It takes enforcement by way of police to make tyrany stick. Recently I talked to Jack Mclamb in person. He's the most decorated police officer from Arizona but got fired for being constitutional. Police are trained to be corrupt and only corruption gets promoted. To become a policeman you must take a test and if you don't show signs of corruption you don't get hired now. They tried to kill him by putting him alone in gang fight situations. And they wanted to shoot him when they came to get his gun. He now has a program of reaching police and military to wake them up and change thier programing so they don't enforce tryany. This latest refusal to send nukes to Iran on B52s is and example of that working.

Phone calls stopped the amnesty bill, hate crimes bill, gun bills,NAU etc.
States are refusing the national ID act. and patriot act.
Many criminals have been foreced out of this gov. allready.
All because of being informed.

If enough wake up and demand a new 911 investigation the job will be finished.
It will end in impeachment and jail terms.

The alternative is war with Iran. Which will result in the total destruction of this country. Russia and China will nuke us. Gasoline if you can get it will be astronomical. They will knock out our satalites. China will dump thier trillion dollars.

The next election will be too late!
Wake them up now!

elnatural

Date: October 09, 2007 11:58PM

I read somewhere that the fluoride in our water makes us lethargic, so we can't be bothered to become more active most of the time.

Date: October 10, 2007 01:45AM

Date: October 10, 2007 02:07AM

Not only has apathy created what we have now, but keeps it locked in!

elnatural

Posted by: lotusblossom9 ()
Date: October 13, 2007 09:13PM

eek! i need to learn how to make my own toothpaste!

Date: December 09, 2007 07:58PM

elnatural_1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LTF
>
> Apathy created what we are now facing. The apathy
> is so itense that many don't see anything wrong.

> Not only has apathy created what we have now, but
> keeps it locked in!

Lois Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I read somewhere that the fluoride in our water
> makes us lethargic, so we can't be bothered to
> become more active most of the time.

I am not apathetic!

There is a king in power. How can this king be dethroned when the representative system of government, upon which our democracy is based, is not working?

I'm talking about truly impeaching this president and vice president, for multiple "high crimes and misdemeanors." How can it be done? IMO this is the ONLY worthwhile investment of energy. Because only by taking their power away from them can an invasion of Iran and other insane foreign policy decisions be stopped.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables