Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Sewage
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: October 20, 2007 01:06AM

Fun Fun Fun:

Well I'm officially exhausted with my septic problem. The pipe was cracked while searching for the septic and caused a major back up. I finished digging the line out day before yesterday and now I'm cleaning the line path.

I had to take a break yesterday to go to atl and pick up a juggling friend who recently underwent major heart surgery after suffering an aortal rupture. I drove him to some friends near Charlottsville VA for a few weeks rest and recouperation. The friends are vegan in diet with about 65% being raw by the nature of how they eat, nothing they're trying to do so it's a good start.

I got back home this afternoon, had some visitors and then tried to do some cleaning. The 2 things I enjoyed while travelling was 1) a hot shower and 2) a slow, relaxing shave with my home made vegetable based soap. I love making soaps almost as much as I love the sounds of nature arranged in a symphonic composition.

In the a.m. it will be back to the grind so to speak. I'm really not looking forward to disecting the line and trying to capture the backed up sewage in a bucket. *bleh*

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Sewage
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: October 22, 2007 06:53PM

I'm posting pictures of the house and the sewage project on the blog if anyone's interested in seeing it. I have the new line in today but am waiting on the sand to cover it. At least we can go pitty in the potty again winking smiley

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Re: Raw Sewage
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 22, 2007 07:01PM

hehe good job smiling smiley lol pitty in the potty !!

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables